Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
sheetmoss

The Nate And Jeremiah Home Project

Recommended Posts

 The Nate and Jeremiah Home Project, the design duos help families who are moving and transitioning into a new house plan strategically to create their ideal dream home.

HGTV Premiere — Oct. 5!

 

Nice to see the guys back  again

Pleasant show 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I can't help but love these guys. They have a dream life. Perfect kids, perfect city home, perfect studio/office, perfect successful business, perfect relationship, perfect home in the Hamptons. Plus they are good looking and apparently have endless amounts of money. Goals. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I love Nate and Jeremiah, but especially their kids.      However, I am tired of endless sob stories, so cut the story down, and put in more content on deciding what to keep, what to get rid of.     

The sad truth of many of the collectibles that grandparents and parents pass down, is very little is worth anything.   There may be sentimental value, but usually nothing more than that.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I can't help but love these guys. They have a dream life. Perfect kids, perfect city home, perfect studio/office, perfect successful business, perfect relationship, perfect home in the Hamptons. Plus they are good looking and apparently have endless amounts of money. Goals. 

No one's life is perfect, especially if you're only seeing it through the lens of a "reality" show or Instagram account.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Grrarrggh said:

No one's life is perfect, especially if you're only seeing it through the lens of a "reality" show or Instagram account.

I enjoy them and their show but I don't get any sense of perfection, in any aspect of their lives.  They just sold their "perfect" home.  I guess it wasn't that perfect!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I enjoy them and their show but I don't get any sense of perfection, in any aspect of their lives.  They just sold their "perfect" home.  I guess it wasn't that perfect!

Oh, I don't know about that. They made a 4 million dollar profit on that NY home. Sounds pretty perfect to me! 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I'm glad to see them back on the air. The first episode wasn't all that impressive, though. I wonder if they are trying to differentiate between their old show on TLC. I hope to see more remodeling work done, not just decorating. I know interior design is their business but anyone can buy new furniture and appliances.

Oscar has really gotten big since the last time we saw him on TV!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I like Nate but I don’t care for Jeremiah. He seems like a hanger but I guess Nate likes them young. LOL!!!  I watched the reveal. The after was okay. I also, thought they bought and redid the forever home in New York after there other forever home in California. I guess we’ll have to live through another renovation of their newest forever home which will cost millions and it will need to speak to Nate. He’s like that. Anyhoo, where is their new, new, new house? Still in NYC?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t understand the criticisms of Nate and Jeremiah. They buy a house or townhouse, renovate it and then sell it at a profit. They seem to love each other and are crazy about their two precious children. So what if they call a house their “forever” house? I sense a lot of jealousy for these guys. I just hope they’re happy and they’re all healthy.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I like their work, they can come by and do my place anytime.

I don’t, however love MCM. But that house worked hard for them.  I’m not crazy about being manipulated. I teared up at the end of tonight’s episode anyway. Thank you, Show, for nor belaboring whatever problems the wife had.

I may be with Jere on the auctions, though. I lack Nates’s patience.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

N & J gave the couple an entry way closet...looking at you Mina(Good Bones)🤨

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Who ever did the camera work for this last episode sucks. We barely saw the living room, they didn't scan it in it's entirety which made it look really small with too much going on.  The kitchen was really nice but they rushed through what they did there. Same with the bedroom. I don't understand where they put the recliner. Was it in a little alcove? Was it in a separate space in the bedroom, Upstairs? Downstairs? Again we barely saw it. 

I like the way Nate and Jeremiah have their differences but always come together in the end. So cute when Nate was doing the phone auction and they were at their table with the kids saying "Good job, Daddy". 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I hope there was more to that house than they showed.  Was it just 2 bedroom?  They never showed the bathroom or the basement, but it looked like long and skinny on both stories.  And I understand taking out the kitchen door, but didn't that mean eliminating their door to the backyard?

They need to show the whole house, then you can understand why they do what they do.  And I hate open shelves.  Just dust collectors.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Who ever did the camera work for this last episode sucks. We barely saw the living room, they didn't scan it in it's entirety which made it look really small with too much going on.  The kitchen was really nice but they rushed through what they did there. Same with the bedroom. I don't understand where they put the recliner. Was it in a little alcove? Was it in a separate space in the bedroom, Upstairs? Downstairs? Again we barely saw it. 

It looked to me like the recliner was in the spare bedroom. I was disappointed in the "sectional" they put in the living room. It looked too bulky and oddly shaped for the room. With a smaller sofa there would have been plenty of space in the living room for the recliner. At least they reupholstered it instead of throwing it away.

I loved the flowers in the pot on the banister 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I agree about the sectional…and then that coffee table that looked sharp and pointy.  I loved the red tile, and good for Nate for sticking with upper cabinets on that side.  The open shelves (for once) didn’t bother me too much because there was the pantry cabinet and all those lower cabinets.  I’m short, so I appreciate lower cabinet space!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Boy, this show is shaping up to be pretty boring, compared to their last show. The concept is just so unambitious. 

I agree they didn't show enough of the house. They eliminated the kitchen door, but didn't tell us if there were any other doors! I assume there's at least one other besides the front door, since they had an attached garage. 

Share this post


Link to post

I caught the second episode, and have to say I like it much better than their past show.  The past one felt like overdone remodeling with overdone stories.  This one goes back to home design a bit which I miss so much.  Every show is remodeling these days, and it is nice to see something with a little more focus on simpler changes.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I agree they didn't show enough of the house. They eliminated the kitchen door, but didn't tell us if there were any other doors! I assume there's at least one other besides the front door, since they had an attached garage. 

It was poorly edited. They need to do better and that's no fault of N & J. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/14/2021 at 6:53 PM, alexa said:

I caught the second episode, and have to say I like it much better than their past show.  The past one felt like overdone remodeling with overdone stories.  This one goes back to home design a bit which I miss so much.  Every show is remodeling these days, and it is nice to see something with a little more focus on simpler changes.  

Totally agree that their last show was too focused on the Big Tragic Stories of the homeowners and I like this focus much better.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size