Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: October 5, 2021

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

(Becca) has a penchant for creeps, apparently 

While this is 100% true, why do I feel like she just wants Instagram followers?  Pieper has ruined my brain probably but who cares.  

1 hour ago, TiredMe said:

So my power went out and all of a sudden Natasha was in the car leaving, what did I miss

Eddie dumped her for McKenna.

What is the age difference between those two?  Kenny is 40, Mari is 25, and the Eddie and McKenna coupling looked the same to me.  She looks so young.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

I want to be happy for Joe, but I find Serena so annoying. That voice...

Mari looked really beautiful for her proposal. Poor Riley and Maurissa were melting, but I like them. 

They both have annoying voices to me!

• Love 4

Kendall was my first Bachelor crush.  I still kinda love her.  I hope she's comfortable sleeping on Serena's parents' couch :(

(How she convinced Serena's parents to move to LA is a mystery.)

(I'm not drunk, you're drunk.)

• LOL 3

I never thought that Kenny* would end up on engagement beach, I hate that this show can still surprise me. 

*My husband, who has been reluctantly accompanying us on a lot of this journey, still refers to Kenny as Koogler.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Guys, I'm really jealous about Grocery Joe.  I'm sad.  Do most BIP couples that get engaged break up?  Can somebody say something comforting?  

BiP has a better track record than the other shows. Besides , last year Joe and Kendall broke up at 5he end…then got back together…clearly a mistake.  

• Love 2
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

Omg, the shoutout to Natasha having 460,000 followers on Instagram!  That was amazing!

I guess they were too late to update that Brendan and Pieper broke up. 

• Love 1

The paradise montage and updates was really cute. So Noah/Abigail and Becca/Thomas are back on and in love? But out of all of the couples, Aaron and James are most committed—already living together.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

David Spade! I missed you David, come back! 

These "Where Are They Now's" are pretty hilarious and rather cute. Natasha has 460,000 followers! Becca/Thomas and Noah/Abigail are taking it slow! 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 3

What did the point of having Deana and Kaitlyn there?  They are awful as hosts.  Did they need a little cash to buy a new tire for the van they live in?  

WTF was the point of Kendall coming back yet again?  God is she desperate for attention!  Did she really just sit in a hotel for 2 weeks so she could come back and say absolutely nothing new?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

By far my fave couple is James and Aaron. I was dying when Aaron ran up to quickly break up with Tia so he could ride off into the sunset with James. 

I have heard someone IRL use "my person." I cannot tell you how cringey that phrase is -- on screen or IRL. Damn Grey's Anatomy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

You know, I finally feel a need to chime in after all these years, even though I periodically check in and read these forums.  I really liked Noah on Tayisha's season and goodness was he picked on.  I felt this whole Bachelor in Paradise that Noah was too good, and mature for Abigail.  Abigail is immature, and I don't think has any kind of original personality trait to her, and I am going to say it, but very unattractive.  Her voice hurts too. Then she has to go make a grand finale exit...the 'poor me, I need attention, come gather around me' tears. She has had weeks to speak!  

Noah deserves so much better.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Suzysite said:

Abigail really thought she would leave with Noah, but apparently she forgot to tell her face to form an expression when they had conversations. No wonder he wanted to cut and run

Oh good one!! Love you for that!  So true!

• Love 3

This was such a good Bro Show!  James and Aaron forever!  (Aaron actually exudes some charm around James.)

And the last exchange between Gro Joe and Ed was like watching Sonny and Fredo Corleone in the Godfather.

Minus the Kendall cameo and repeats of the titty tacos and whippy toes, this was a good episode.  The wrap up and updates at the end were epic!

• LOL 6
51 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

So bot( Becca/Thomas and Noah/Abigail are now dating….actually smarter than rushing an engagement. 

I think you maybe meant to write “both” instead of “bot,” but bot works for me because that’s what Thomas is. Even Becca finally tossed him because he couldn’t be real.

Someone above wrote that Brendan and Pieper broke up? I hadn’t heard that but that’s great news. Villainous plan, foiled.

Kendall looked like such a fool standing on the engagement platform for no reason.

• Love 6

Someone asked about the Brendan / Pieper breakup…link is in the media thread.  

Just rematched the Aaron/Tia breakup….although that isn’t the right word for it.   Aaron called her aside….he only just walks out of earshot of everyone and Tia asks “you want to talk here?”   He couldn’t even take the time to take her to the beach or have a proper conversation with all the lies and platitudes usual spewed.   No “I like you but” or “it isn’t you, it is me”.   Just, “we’ve had fun, but James is leaving so I have to bounce”.   No hug, no kiss. He just turns and walks away.   It was wonderfully honest.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Please help me break them up.

No time.  I have to convince the newly single Kendall her path to true happiness lies in Vermont. 

Given her willingness (ha) to leave LA, it's an uphill battle, but I have faith in the maple.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I think I was so upset I got Kendall and Serena mixed up because my post made no sense.

5 hours ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

Riley told that same exact sickly sweet fantasy story about Sunday breakfasts, kids and a future wife to Tayshia when he was trying to win her over 🤔!  

I KNEW THAT IT SOUNDED FAMILIAR!!!!!!!!!

52 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Just rematched the Aaron/Tia breakup….although that isn’t the right word for it.   Aaron called her aside….he only just walks out of earshot of everyone and Tia asks “you want to talk here?”   He couldn’t even take the time to take her to the beach or have a proper conversation with all the lies and platitudes usual spewed.   No “I like you but” or “it isn’t you, it is me”.   Just, “we’ve had fun, but James is leaving so I have to bounce”.   No hug, no kiss. He just turns and walks away.   It was wonderfully honest. 

Did Tia say "Don't be nervous" at the beginning?  I rewound it twice.  Because ouch.  And he wasn't nervous at all.  LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I guess I'm missing the drama because if couples "leave together," that doesn't mean they have to get married, right? 

I think you’re on to something there… Set up an old geezer with a shotgun at the exit. Let’s see who’s there for love and who’s there for the follows.😂

Edited by Pj3422
Grammar is important.
  • LOL 6

When you tease that Kendall is going to be on the final episode, she better arrive with a declaration of love for Joe and an intent to move to Chicago or it is a waste of a cameo.  Very disappointing for this viewer who is still on team Kendall.  Joe still loves Kendall.  If he didn't, he wouldn't have felt like crying after she left.  Serena and Joe are doomed once he admits to himself that he still loves Kendall. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, SassyCat said:

That was mean of James to say to Anna the reason its not going to work out between them is because  “he has standards”. Could you imagine? What a horrible thing to say to somebody, before running off on a bromantical getaway with Aaron.

And my first thought was, "If you had actual standards, you wouldn't be on this show."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

Is there anybody who thinks Kenny & Mari are going to last? There is a reason Kenny is 40 and still single. Didn't he make some remark about the small room being the same size as his apartment? Didn't he say he has never been engaged or in a serious relationship?

I am no seer who claims to always be right about couples, but Joe & Serena don't make sense to me. 

Anna reminds me of Leslie Bibb. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, TVMovieBuff said:

Is there anybody who thinks Kenny & Mari are going to last? There is a reason Kenny is 40 and still single. Didn't he make some remark about the small room being the same size as his apartment? Didn't he say he has never been engaged or in a serious relationship?

I am no seer who claims to always be right about couples, but Joe & Serena don't make sense to me. 

Anna reminds me of Leslie Bibb. 

Both Kenny & Mari seemed less than thrilled that they were engaged.  Compared to the other couples, they were very subdued about it. Won't last.  

Poor Maurissa with sweat all over her face and dripping down her back during the proposal.  But they seemed happy. 

Joe and Serena are a strange match, but I like them, together and separately.  I hope they work, but don't see it happening, as she is so much younger than he is.  They seemed genuinely happy to be engaged. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, LindaT said:

When you tease that Kendall is going to be on the final episode, she better arrive with a declaration of love for Joe and an intent to move to Chicago or it is a waste of a cameo.  Very disappointing for this viewer who is still on team Kendall.  Joe still loves Kendall.  If he didn't, he wouldn't have felt like crying after she left.  Serena and Joe are doomed once he admits to himself that he still loves Kendall. 

I thought I was the only one. I was kind of hoping they would get back together. 

Mari looked beautiful. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I was almost convinced that Thomas has real feelings for Becca, but I didn’t see any actual tears so I think it was all fake crying.

I noticed the lack of tears too, despite the trembling voice, lol.  I decided that even if he was able to produce an actual tear, he was only crying about leaving paradise w/o his "Bachelorette" cred and the ensuing climb in the Bachelor Nation hierarchy and all the rights and privileges that come with that status.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I noticed the lack of tears too, despite the trembling voice, lol.  I decided that even if he was able to produce an actual tear, he was only crying about leaving paradise w/o his "Bachelorette" cred and the ensuing climb in the Bachelor Nation hierarchy and all the rights and privileges that come with that status.

Apparently they are still involved….in posts, she calls him “Tommy”!

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, LindaT said:

But loving someone doesn't mean you should be with them. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Guys, I'm really jealous about Grocery Joe.  I'm sad.  Do most BIP couples that get engaged break up?  Can somebody say something comforting?  

I’d say getting engaged on Bach in paradise is equivalent to dating . Though some have lasted  and it has a better chance than people on the bachelor/ette staying together , it’s not exactly known for “ forever “ relationships . More like until their 15 min fades . 

I like joe and Serena and both have good , easygoing personalities .. but she’s 23 and he’s 35. Unless they get married and have kids quickly , my guess is they’ll last about 2 years . If they jump on the kid train quickly , maybe they’ll stay together longer . I liked Kendall for him but I think he was more in love with her than she was with him . I think she just wants what she can’t have at the moment . 

mari and Kenny won’t last . Being 40 and never having been in love or in a serious relationship is a red flag . I think his “ love at first sight “ he keeps talking about and can’t really explain was more lust at first sight . She does have a great booty . 

Maurissa and Riley - I give a year . Riley seems like a storyteller . His Sunday morning sweet talk just seemed like a story he tells anyone and everyone . Maurissa also comes off a little clingy . 

• Love 9

Noah ( to Abigail ): I’m falling in love with you. 
Noah ( a day later to Abigail): in my gut I know you’re not my person . I can’t be with you . 
Noah after paradise: back together with Abigail. 
Me : head spinning . 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, TVMovieBuff said:

Not many people think Kenny and Mari are going to last.  I'm probably wrong but I think I give them more of a chance than most people even if some of the other couples looked happier. 

It felt like they talked more about what getting engaged would actually mean for them after BIP.  I liked that he brought up the age difference and what that might mean about their lifestyle compatibility.  It's one thing not to feel like there is a difference but I also think it's important to recognize what having less life experience will look like practically.  

That's different than Joe and Serena who just sort of ignored all that.  Their big thing was Kendall showing up on the beach.  (To me, Joe seemed annoyed to see Kendall.  I don't think he struck me as still in love with her even though I do like her more than I like Joe.)  And then Serena was praising him for how patient he was when everything we saw was her being patient---patient with his early crabby "why am I back here" attitude.  Patient with the fact that Kendall was there.  Serena seems very level headed and mature for her age but also stuck in a little bit of a cool girl phase. 

I want to root for Riley and Maurissa.  I like them both.  But someone said the Sunday speech was something he gave Tayshia too?  And I don't know about anyone else but a guy can make a joke about his feelings once and get away with it.  I would have said exactly what Maurissa said when he tried to do it a second time.  But the minute he told her he "needed to think" about a proposal and actually sounded serious?  I probably would have walked away.  He can need to think about his feelings but IMO, one does not joke about a lack of feelings as a "psych" moment unless one is 100% certain about the reality of those feelings.

Noah and Abigail and Becca and Thomas seem happy in their post-BIP montages so good for them.

I wonder why the show didn't mention that Chris and "this isn't your car, Chris" Alana are also dating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I want to root for Riley and Maurissa.  I like them both.  But someone said the Sunday speech was something he gave Tayshia too?  And I don't know about anyone else but a guy can make a joke about his feelings once and get away with it.  I would have said exactly what Maurissa said when he tried to do it a second time.  But the minute he told her he "needed to think" about a proposal and actually sounded serious?  I probably would have walked away.  He can need to think about his feelings but IMO, one does not joke about a lack of feelings as a "psych" moment unless one is 100% certain about the reality of those feelings.

I agree with all this, yet, I want them to work so much.  I really believed their first date and fell for both of them together.  I hated the "psych"  moment and hope a producer encouraged it and I hate that Riley had already told his Sunday morning speech and hope that's just him repeating what he knows he wants from life.  Because I think they're so perfect together.  Yes Maurissa is a little clingy, but I think Riley is a little insecure due to his early experiences and in spite of all his accomplishments he needs a soft, very loving woman to feel happy.  I want them to get married and have that cozy family for real.  I can't help myself with them.

• Love 11