Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: October 5, 2021

• Start Topic

This breakup makes no sense. Noah tells Abigail he loves her. 24 hours later he panics that she didn’t say it back, so he breaks up with her. She says she was going to tell him tonight that she loves him. But, that’s it? “You are not my person.” And so it is spoken, an official decree. No opportunity to talk through the misunderstanding? You both love each other, but 24 hours and 5 minutes elapsed between ILYs, and we only had a one-day guarantee on those feelings. Sorry! Your love has expired! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

Everyone is distraught because if the couple voted “most likely to succeed in a relationship” or whatever was built on a sham, what hope do the rest of us have?!

• LOL 8

I guess I'm missing the drama because if couples "leave together," that doesn't mean they have to get married, right? They can leave together, then leave again, alone. I don't get why this is such a big crisis. And everyone there has based their relationships on Abigail and Noah? Oh man, of course y'all are destined to fail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

No cocktail party again. And again, this franchise saves another ton of money. No drinking! No snacks! No having to pay camera people overtime! Just hand out your roses dudes and get back to your cabins (that are being comped by the resort).

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Abigail is making out like Noah is a bad guy but he said I love you twice and she just stared off into space. Why would he think they are a match after that? She has such a flat affect and I’m sure Noah can’t read her mind.

Are we really supposed to think people that just got there like Anna and Mykenna are going to get engaged? And I don’t like Wells as host, too boring.

• Love 12

Huh? Why is Tia acting like she’s contemplating getting engaged to Aaron, who she’s been “dating” for all of one day—and she was with James earlier that same day, and her vagina was yodeling over Blake 2 days before that.

• LOL 18
  • Love 5

Thank God for gut feelings... ehh Noah? 
He did care for Abigail. A LOT!

He must have realized she was going to be a real pain in the ass in the long run for him to not want to continue with her. 
Of course, like, Abigail like runs to her girls and tells them all it was all like, totally Noahs fault for the outcome. She still continued to accept zero responsibility for her 50% of what happened in the long run. Noah was just so mean he said she wasn’t his person, and left. 
I think Noah played it smart and got out before he got more attached to an unwinnable person. His tears and emotions were real. 

Someday hopefully someone will make Abigails heart do a real pitter patter. She just wasn’t into Noah. He was actually in tune with the reality of her walls felt but not seen by us, watching. Maybe thats why he was laid back. He may have been trying to do his best to not scare her away, by coming on too strong. Respecting her unseen walls. He gave it as good a try as he could, but it wasnt good enough for even a word, a flinch of a facial muscle, or any response at all when he finally gave it his BEST shot and told her he loved her. Cripe! 
Sure would put doubts galore in My mind. I would feel like a fool if I allowed myself to grovel, beg, and jump thru hoops to try and get someone to love me back. Game over. 

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Can Becca just shut up with her lame toasts!?  CHEERS

And again  black women can’t get a fair shake on this show. 

I fixed that first sentence for you.

I haven't been watching so don't know the relationships but whoever that guy was who had the choice between the beautiful Black woman and the white girl who looked 12 -- the ones the producers made stand next to each other -- I knew he was choosing the plain-jane white girl.

6 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

So my power went out and all of a sudden Natasha was in the car leaving, what did I miss

i think she was one who didn't get a rose. The ones who left were a tall Black woman with the white-blond hair and the beautiful Black woman with the lipstick and bronze-flower earrings. I don't know names!

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 7

I was almost convinced that Thomas has real feelings for Becca, but I didn’t see any actual tears so I think it was all fake crying. I can understand that Becca doesn’t want a THIRD televised broken engagement. But why not just keep  getting to know each other in real life and see how it goes?

• Love 10

You can practically hear Another One Bites the Dust playing in the background as couple after couple breaks up. Why cant people on this show just say they want to date more on the outside? Why is it engagement or the sad car ride?

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 13

Oh, no! Mykenna heard “You’re not my person” worked for Noah, but Ed is fixated on stoking the sparks in the fantasy suite.

Daaaaaamn! “We owe it to ourselves not to adjust our standards.” That was fucking harsh! That was so much worse than “you’re not my person”: You’re not up to my standards. Yikes!!!

• Love 10

It seems pretty much everyone does the Fantasy Suite on The Bach but on BIP it's like these people want out of that sweat box bug infested hell hole more than a night of -- whatever -- in a sweaty room with no air conditioning. Everyone is just all pumped and happy to leave, and can't get gone fast enough.

• Love 4

Is Neil Lane going to give James and Aaron friendship rings? Tia didn’t even get to sit! “We’re just going to stand here?” “Yeah, I’m going to make this quick. Gonna bounce with my boy to the SD.” Oh, man! I guess Aaron thinks he did good by remembering to peace out to Tia and not immediately running for the car?

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Riley is trying to do the old American Idol fakeout: I’m sorry to tell you this…but…you’re going to HOLLYWOOOOOOD!!

Or Simon Cowell's old standby line on America's Got Talent ... "I didn't like it. I ... LOVED IT!"

• LOL 1

I like Wells but I think he falls flat as a host . Something is off with his delivery for me . I like him as a bartender . 

Grocery Joe has really come out of his shell this season and not in a good way for me . He’s always making an announcement . Sit down and shut up . You aren’t the host . 

One more time Noah said “ you are not my person “ and I would have reached through the screen and slapped him . What an annoying, unoriginal phrase . 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Wells is great as the comic relief bartender, not so much as a host. He always feels like he's reading cue cards right offscreen.

Wells did say on his podcast that he is given a script before his scenes.  The night Ivan went home he had memorized the script before the rose ceremony and then was told they were going rogue, to pull Ivan out and ask him if he had something to tell him. Wells had only just found out what happened. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I was almost convinced that Thomas has real feelings for Becca, but I didn’t see any actual tears so I think it was all fake crying. I can understand that Becca doesn’t want a THIRD televised broken engagement. But why not just keep  getting to know each other in real life and see how it goes?

Another Bachelor audition.  More effect than the first, but still not enough.  Too bad, so sad, Thomas.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Thomas’ fake cry was cringeworthy . Yikes . Two words - Acting . Lessons . 

speaking of bad acting - caelynn and Dean’s recited lines . Were they reading off a teleprompter or trying to memorize lines ? Either way , they needed lessons on sounding less rehearsed .

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

That was mean of James to say to Anna the reason its not going to work out between them is because  “he has standards”. Could you imagine? What a horrible thing to say to somebody, before running off on a bromantical getaway with Aaron.

• Love 11
Just now, SassyCat said:

That was mean of James to say to Anna the reason its not going to work out between them is because  “he has standards”. Could you imagine? What a horrible thing to say to somebody, before running off on a bromantical getaway with Aaron.

Yeah that was an ouch. I don't even like Anna but that seemed pretty unnecessary. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Just now, tennisgurl said:

Yeah that was an ouch. I don't even like Anna but that seemed pretty unnecessary. 

And apparently Aaron met those standards.    A lot more believable than Demi and whatshername from last season.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Between the arthritis and the skinny jeans, Kenny had some trouble there. His shirt is so tight he can’t even fasten the top half of the buttons. Did Kenny say “we aren’t engaged”? Freudian slip?

2 minutes ago, phlebas said:

DOES KENNY EVEN KNOW WHAT MARI'S FAVORITE BOY BAND IS?

To be fair, it was probably the first question he asked her. 😆

• LOL 1

Has anyone in real life ever said “you are my person”.  Or “I want to find my person”.  Or “you aren’t my person.  Or “I came here to find my person”.  I think every couple here has said it tonight.  It’s so annoying!  

mari just always sounds like she is acting.  She never actually seems relaxed and never seems to let loose at all.  She just seems so old for her age…which I guess if good since Kenny is so old. 

And clearly it wasn’t live at first sight since he slept with someone else a week after they met! 

Just now, Katie111 said:

Edited by Katie111
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6