Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Sober Sex, Plastic Silverware, and Losing My Religion

Pallas
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, rmontro said:

I've heard of this idea where if you are working through AA treatment (or other kinds of mental health issues), you shouldn't get involved in a relationship.  Given the rationale for that, I'm a little surprised that casual sex has a green light.  I'm guessing that could also lead to complications, especially with a good friend - as in oops, turns out he has feelings for you.  Is this really an approved thing?  I know sex has virtually no meaning in today's culture, but wow.

No it isn't. Not by a long shot. The whole point of staying out of relationships is so someone in recovery will work on themselves. Emotions are raw when you are newly clean and sober and the first time she and Mikey have a fight she will be tempted to drink. Becky needs a sponsor now. That moral inventory she was doing at the table is was the kind of work one usually does with a sponsor in some form or at least other people in recovery.

And just to get something off my chest...Dan telling Becky that she was sweeter when she was drinking and about how much he misses his "tipsy little angel" is a shitty thing to say to someone in recovery. "I liked you better when you were using" is an awful message and really weird considering that Roseanne died of an overdose. I know this show likes it's gallows humor but that just pissed me off.

Darlene's dream wedding with a black dress and Ethiopian vegan food that you eat with their hands sounds dreadful unless you actually are Ethiopian.

• Love 23

And just to get something off my chest...Dan telling Becky that she was sweeter when she was drinking and about how much he misses his "tipsy little angel" is a shitty thing to say to someone in recovery. "I liked you better when you were using" is an awful message and really weird considering that Roseanne died of an overdose. I know this show likes it's gallows humor but that just pissed me off.

I must have missed that. What a rotten thing to say to someone in recovery. And yes, especially in light of what happened to her mother.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

At first I thought Darlene might experiment a little with various religions and find something she needed in Islam. That would be been interesting.

Harris looked amazing. 

Katey Sagal is still beautiful. 

Church of Satan is an option. I mean they do a ton of charity work (saw a documentary). 

4 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I must have missed that. What a rotten thing to say to someone in recovery. And yes, especially in light of what happened to her mother.

Parents of Dan's generation say shit like that. My mom has told me many times how i looked better and less tired when i was thinner.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, marceline said:

The whole point of staying out of relationships is so someone in recovery will work on themselves.

They aren't in a romantic relationship; she wanted to have one-off sex with someone she trusted, asked him, and he said yes.  Afterward, he told her he had feelings beyond friendship, she apologized, saying she never would have asked him had she known, and told him that wasn't possible for her to explore during this stage of her recovery, and he respected that.  Hopefully, he turns out to indeed be a good guy, and leaves it at that.

21 minutes ago, marceline said:

Darlene's dream wedding with a black dress and Ethiopian vegan food that you eat with their hands sounds dreadful unless you actually are Ethiopian.

Ethiopian food is delicious.  So many good spices!

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 10

Darlene’s behavior was annoying but ultimately forgivable. Her heart was in the right place, wanting to help Louise, but she got too carried away because of her own stuff with Ben. And when called on it, she finally realized that and apologized.

Jackie, OTOH… Wow. All that screaming! WTF is wrong with her? She comes across like an unhinged lunatic. First she makes a mocking comment about silverware, like she thinks Louise thinks she’s too good for the Conners. Nice inferiority complex there, Jackie. Then she does the monologue about plastic silverware because that’s what Dan and Roseanne had at THEIR wedding. That came off like a dog peeing on its territory, but on Roseanne’s behalf. This says to me she is absolutely not OK with this wedding, whether she realizes it or not (and I doubt she does—for all her bragging about being a life coach, of all things, I can’t imagine a character less self-aware than Jackie). And I can sort of sympathize because in her mind it must seem like Roseanne is being replaced, and I’m sure that would be painful for her. But wow, does she ever make it hard to sympathize. Learn to read a room and rein it the heck in already! I can only imagine what obnoxious attention-seeking stunt she’ll pull at the actual wedding. At least she probably won’t show up in a white dress… I hope.

On a happier note, I loved Harris’ bridesmaid dress!

Edited by CarpeFelis
  • Love 15

Regardless of whether or not Mark found Louise's first wedding dress appropriate, Katey Sagal still looks incredible. 

I'm just not feeling this season so far, though. It just doesn't feel funny enough.

I hate to say this, because I still like the character, but Alicia Goranson is not a very good actress. There is something stiffly performative about her line readings, like she's projecting on stage or something and playing to the back of the house. She is acting. It shows. I never noticed it in the original show, she seemed more natural as a teenager. Not sure what the problem is now.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, marceline said:

I am deeply un-Ethiopian and it sounded awesome to me!

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I'm just not feeling this season so far, though. It just doesn't feel funny enough.

I hate to say this, because I still like the character, but Alicia Goranson is not a very good actress. There is something stiffly performative about her line readings, like she's projecting on stage or something and playing to the back of the house. She is acting. It shows. I never noticed it in the original show, she seemed more natural as a teenager. Not sure what the problem is now.

Agreed on the first point, I haven't even been chuckling. In a way, the reboot almost made it impossible to keep this show lively and funny, it's like everyone's too attached to the emotional arcs and potential growth of these characters that it all becomes kind of depressing -- they love them too much to make fun of them but they're too beholden to the original stakes that they also can't change anything.

Up until this season, however, I've found Goranson to be the best part of the revival and I think she's far improved from the original run. That said, now that they've given her this new-single-broke-mom-fresh-into-addiction-recovery baggage, a lot of the spark is gone and it's just all too heavy. It's just not what we're here for. Well, not me, anyway!

• Love 8

In the first show, I always thought of her as Roseanne's cool little sister that helped Becky get on birth control and smoked pot in the bathtub and thought it was the sink.

I know her mother drives her crazy, and I wish they had a story about her son that would explain her behavior. Family is so important to her, and being estranged from her son would be hard for her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

In the first show, I always thought of her as Roseanne's cool little sister that helped Becky get on birth control and smoked pot in the bathtub and thought it was the sink.

I know her mother drives her crazy, and I wish they had a story about her son that would explain her behavior. Family is so important to her, and being estranged from her son would be hard for her. 

Apparently Andy and Fred never existed.

• Love 2

I think I'd prefer vegan morrocan to vegan ethiopan but I'd have either at a wedding and my side of the non church like structure would be all in for that cuisine.  

I do not leave glasses on during sex but if my partner is not in bed when I am looking for them those glasses are back on or else I'm never finding him.   

I don't think they are going a romance route at all between Darlene and Jason Alexander, but  I think he might continue to be her touchstone as she works through what he non-god higher power might be.   For all sorts of varied reasons I have three good friends in the clergy.  They all know I'm an athiest and none of them has ever tried to change my opinion.  I don't try to change theirs but we talk about a wide range of things and they are friendships I value.  They all have told me they very much appreciate that I treat them like people rather than like clergy.

• Love 7

Jason Alexander was only signed for two episodes.  Not that they couldn't bring him back, but, as planned, that scene with both he and Darlene acknowledging church isn't for her (duh) is the end of Pastor Phil.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

It's all good - there is something about glasses that makes most women look so smart and desirable, I totally get it.😁 And FWIW, I'm damn near legally blind without my glasses, lol.

I find men in glasses sexy. I'm not sure my reading glasses have that effect. 

I'm surprised at how sexy Jason Alexander looked. I may have to go to church.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, iMonrey said:

One of the all-time greats, Spencer Tracy I think, once said "the public should never see you acting." I know exactly what you mean. The odd thing is, AG has such unique facial features she's always interesting to watch. You don't see her "look" on TV very often. And yes, she did seem much more relaxed and natural in the show's original run.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, greekmom said:

Church of Satan is an option. I mean they do a ton of charity work (saw a documentary). 

I could see that as an option for Darlene. They do a lot of charity work. I think the name would be problematic for the Connors audience.

• Love 2

Metcalf and Goodman brought the real heart to the show even when writing was weakest, and when it was great they soared and took the rest of the cast with them. 

They are two of our great American actors. I wish they had more consistent material to work with on this show. I thought Goodman played the short scene in which he had Louise's back (and insisted that Darlene talk to her) very well. He made it clear that she's going to be his new wife, and he won't accept his kids treating her badly.

• Love 12

If Jay Ferguson is still a part of the show then where the hell is he?  

I miss Emilio and wish they would have kept him and Becky together.

Not that anyone asked, lol, but....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Turpin

As a child, I lived in the rough projects of North Philadelphia.  Thanks to my mom, I read tons of Hollywood books (when I wasn't eating, lol).  Anywho, I discovered BT in one of those books and as a result of reading so many of them I have a nerd-like trivia knowledge of old Hollywood.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 10/6/2021 at 9:34 PM, Annber03 said:

Also liked the second dress Louise picked (and thank you, Mark, for expressing my exact thoughts about the first one :p). And I really loved the dress Harris had on, she looked beautiful in it. 

She kooked absolutely gorgeous.

• Love 6

I don't think they are going a romance route at all between Darlene and Jason Alexander, but  I think he might continue to be her touchstone as she works through what he non-god higher power might be.

I don't understand what finding a "higher power" has to do with Darlene's (seemingly) inability to form close relationships with men. Those seem like two completely different issues to me. The whole thing is just weird. Darlene and Ben split up because they have different priorities. What is finding God, religion, or some other "higher power" supposed to "heal" in Darlene? Is it supposed to make her more flexible and give in to other peoples' priorities over her own? Is that really character improvement? Why exactly does she need to be "fixed?"

. And I really loved the dress Harris had on, she looked beautiful in it. 

It's hard to like Emma Kenney because the two characters I know her from are both objectionable in so many ways. But it's nice to see a woman on TV with a real figure who can rock an evening gown like that, isn't it?

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Darlene kept lying.  Ben was not exactly supportive.  They are wrong for each other.  Why does she want to hold on to that relationship so badly ?

I guess because all of her relationships have failed. She thinks if she can make this one work, she will be validated in some way?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Sorry, but I was not feeling the Becky/ Mikey storyline at all.  It seemed very forced and Becky reminded me of the original show Becky that got drunk and played all the records and made tornadoes. She SOUNDED drunk to me (although she supposedly wasn't). So she needs to be working on her sobriety more than sleeping with some guy from high school (that was never mentioned before this season). 

I'm SO tired of Darlene and her whiney girl ways.  She's having a mid life crisis of sorts.  And yet life goes on around her. Harris and Mark seem to be doing okay with an emotionally absentee mother. If I were Ben, I would stay away.  He's a catch by Lanford standard so he could do better. 

If they're rewriting Becky's ambition back into her then they can rewrite Jackie's better qualities too. Deal with Andy. If you don't want him on the show, make him have died and THAT sent her around the bend and she can get the treatment she needs instead of spiraling into this person we don't recognize. It's sad that tragedy may be the only way for them to connect to the heart of these characters we love so much, but if they have to go there to find it, so be it.  

THIS.  Jackie was one of my favorite TV characters ever.  Of course she was messed up from her parents, but she's at least in her early 60s and has no ex-husband? No kids? They need to give Jackie some decent back story so those of us hanging on from the old show can connect with her. Dan had his moment with the death of Ed and Little Ed showing up briefly.  Why not tie up some loose ends so we can see WHY Jackie is now the crazy wackadoodle aunt instead of a competent women who is about to run a business. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

THIS.  Jackie was one of my favorite TV characters ever.  Of course she was messed up from her parents

The kids always had her support on the old show. She didn't always make the best decisions but she wasn't a crazy.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

I guess because all of her relationships have failed. She thinks if she can make this one work, she will be validated in some way?

I'd think after a couple of failed relationships you'd look at yourself as the common denominator. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, nokat said:

The kids always had her support on the old show. She didn't always make the best decisions but she wasn't a crazy.

Correct.  She wasn't crazy or unhinged in any way in the early seasons.  She was family oriented enough to have hung around her sister's house all the time to be part of THEIR family.  Now they are pretending that she's this crazy spinster type.  Thinking realistically, if you knew a family like the Connors, Jackie would have almost certainly have been married and had a kid (or two).  

• Love 5
8 hours ago, kwnyc said:

They are two of our great American actors.

Of course Laurie Metcalf won awards. I watched 10 Cloverfield Lane and was blown away by Goodman. That man can act.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, nokat said:

Of course Laurie Metcalf won awards. I watched 10 Cloverfield Lane and was blown away by Goodman. That man can act.

Acting awards mean very little, look at the Oscars. And yes Goodman can Act but here he's phoning it in. 

• Love 2

I'm hate watching this show so I didn't like this episode.  I don't understand why Louise just couldn't tell Darlene the truth...that she's a complete buzzkill about EVERYTHING!  I wouldn't even want her attending my wedding let alone, help with it.  And who knew that Landford had Moroccan and Ethiopian restaurants.  At least there was no Ben this episode. 

Harris looked lovely in the bridesmaid dress.  Louise would have looked nice in something similar.  

I did not like the Becky sober sex plot.  Becky only had sex when she was drunk?  Seriously? What about all those years with Mark? I really wish they would have had Mike and Becky develop a romantic relationship instead of going with this friends with benefits/one night stand thing. 

• Love 6

I'd forgotten what it was in response to, but Jackie telling Darlene "You dress like a house painter and your face can suck the sun right out of the sky" was pretty funny. Mean, but funny. But that's how they all talk to each other and they all seem to take it in stride, so who am I to judge. But I agree that "you were sweeter when you were drinking" and "I miss my tipsy little angel" was not great. 

Good point about where is Emilio and Beverly Rose. And Beverly Rose lives there. Where are they stashing her? Also, quietest baby ever. 

I like the guy playing Mikey but the "let's have sex!" storyline was just odd to me. There had been no flirting, no prolonged eye contact, nothing to indicate chemistry between them. Not sure where they're going to go with this, since having Becky in a relationship at this point in her recovery is just completely unwise. It really seems like the writers don't think past one episode at a time, nor have they watched any Roseanne episodes to get much background on anyone. I don't hate the show, but it seems so sloppily thrown together at times that's it's really sad. The original episodes had all kinds of backstage turmoil going on but they still produced an amazing show. 

• Love 7
On 10/7/2021 at 9:45 AM, Winston Wolfe said:

One thing though - who keeps their glasses on during or after sex????

People who don't see well LOL. Seriously, though, I'm guessing his vision isn't the kind where he can take off/put on glasses whenever. They probably stay on most of the time. That's what I've noticed with people wearing glasses on TV - they're either fake or the actor really, really needs them and doesn't wear contacts, for whatever reason.  

On 10/7/2021 at 12:05 PM, Stacey1014 said:

Outside of the dress shopping, I didn’t care for this one. I just don’t like the Becky storyline. The whole sleeping with one guy while still married to another guy bothers me. 

I totally forgot about Emilio! I know it's an arrangement but I thought he was around. Wouldn't Emilio need to live with her to prove they're actually in a love marriage?

And where's that baby? Not expecting Beverly Rose to be on set but I haven't even heard about her. 

On 10/7/2021 at 6:09 PM, peacheslatour said:

Yet another reason I wish the show didn't do this storyline with Becky. I don't think this show does a good job with the addiction and recovery storylines. And I wish the show went a different direction with Becky. 

On 10/7/2021 at 9:45 PM, babyhouseman said:

Jackie was that cool younger aunt. 

5 hours ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

Correct.  She wasn't crazy or unhinged in any way in the early seasons.  She was family oriented enough to have hung around her sister's house all the time to be part of THEIR family.  Now they are pretending that she's this crazy spinster type.  Thinking realistically, if you knew a family like the Connors, Jackie would have almost certainly have been married and had a kid (or two).  

Well, not everyone who seems like they'd be married and have kids actually gets (or stays) married and, while I could see Jackie being the type to adopt, biological kids depend on so many other factors besides your family. 

I think it would be great for to be a younger aunt who's fun and has had a few interesting careers. She could still be great without a husband or kids. At least we get a glimpse of that occasionally when she references being a cop. Jackie has been a truck driver, too. And even her messy life coach story has potential.

But it's just hard to hear Jackie say she doesn't have kids when she actually had a husband and kid, both of whom we saw. The ex-husband doesn't need to be on the show but I can't understand why they chose to pretend her son didn't exist. 

Edited by love2lovebadtv
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, love2lovebadtv said:

Wouldn't Emilio need to live with her to prove they're actually in a love marriage?

ICE thinks he's in Mexico.  He was supposed to stay there for X time (two years, maybe?), but he came back across the border to be able to see Beverly Rose.  He's cooking at the Lunchbox and living with his aunts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Bastet said:

ICE thinks he's in Mexico.  He was supposed to stay there for X time (two years, maybe?), but he came back across the border to be able to see Beverly Rose.  He's cooking at the Lunchbox and living with his aunts.

Ah, I forgot he slipped away to see Beverly Rose. Haven't seen him at the Lunchbox in a while either. 

• Love 2

I have several recovering alcoholics in my family. I don't think I've ever said anything like what Dan said but I've certainly thought it. 🙂 

You're very proud and happy to see them sober but dang... the newly sober can be really cranky, critical and uptight. Eventually it evens out and it's all good. 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I don't understand what finding a "higher power" has to do with Darlene's (seemingly) inability to form close relationships with men. Those seem like two completely different issues to me. The whole thing is just weird. Darlene and Ben split up because they have different priorities. What is finding God, religion, or some other "higher power" supposed to "heal" in Darlene? Is it supposed to make her more flexible and give in to other peoples' priorities over her own? Is that really character improvement? Why exactly does she need to be "fixed?"

I think the "higher power" thing is because she's desperately unhappy, having panic attacks, has been miserable for decades, can't form emotional attachments, and alienates everybody around her, so maybe looking outside herself for support/inspiration would be helpful. Obviously the way she's doing things hasn't helped much. 

"Higher power" can simply mean "why am I here on this earth" and might mean service to others. For someone who has a million cynical opinions about the world, she doesn't appear to be engaged in doing anything about it. So if they're going to go there, it makes way more sense for her to have caught some of Harris' energy and thrown herself into social issues and maybe organically come to see some good in other people and made connections that way. Or re-engaged with her writing/drawing. She sold out her loftier writing goals with the magazine with Ben, but that doesn't mean she couldn't still write outside of her factory job. Hell, she could channel her anger and resentment into an expose of working poor life in a town like Lanford. Her family's a case study.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, kassa said:

Hell, she could channel her anger and resentment into an expose of working poor life in a town like Lanford. Her family's a case study.

I predict she stumbles upon Roseanne's half-completed masterpiece about America's working poor (cleverly tucked away in the kitchen writing drawer all these years), completes it, and fulfills both of their dreams by becoming a successful author.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 10/7/2021 at 8:00 AM, DoubleUTeeEff said:

I actually enjoyed Darlene's talk with the pastor

On 10/7/2021 at 11:22 AM, Winston Wolfe said:

Good acting from Jason Alexander as well.

I agree, but I can’t un-see George Costanza for one minute.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, TomGirl said:

Huge Seinfeld fan here. I've tried hard to not see George Constanza and so far, so good, but there was one moment where his voice just slid into George-ness and it blew it for me.  

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, TomGirl said:

It occurred to me when he appeared here last week that he reminds me of one of my exes (looks-wise), except he's about 5 years older and looks 20 times better (at least compared to the last photo of my ex that I happened upon on facebook, which was probably a few years ago).

I didn't watch Seinfeld much so I find it easier to not see George.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

It occurred to me when he appeared here last week that he reminds me of one of my exes (looks-wise), except he's about 5 years older and looks 20 times better (at least compared to the last photo of my ex that I happened upon on facebook, which was probably a few years ago).

I didn't watch Seinfeld much so I find it easier to not see George.

You mean you haven't seen this:

george.jpg

• LOL 14
On 10/7/2021 at 6:38 PM, iMonrey said:

I agree, and one of the problems for me is that they are trying to slide Darlene into the Roseanne role and it's not working. Roseanne was an overbearing bully most of the time, but she was funny and had some of the best one-liners around. She also had Dan and Jackie to balance her out as the other adults in the room, and had unique relationships with all the kids. I can totally see her barging into a wedding dress store to yell at a bride, or going to a church to spar with a minister about religion, but it probably would have been hilarious. Meanwhile, Darlene barely talks to her kids and always comes across as bitter, humorless, and controlling.

On 10/7/2021 at 5:59 PM, marceline said:

Dan telling Becky that she was sweeter when she was drinking and about how much he misses his "tipsy little angel" is a shitty thing to say to someone in recovery.

Dan's been shitty about Becky's recovery for a while. Remember when she returned from rehab, and on her first night home he chose to eat in the garage rather than forego beer with his dinner for one night? Yeah, what an ass.

Regarding Becky and Mike, it probably wasn't the healthiest thing to do, but I get it. She seemed really stressed out about the notion of having sober sex, and rather than have it loom over her and become an even bigger deal, it might have been better to take the "rip off the band-aid" approach. Now it's one less thing she needs to worry about. In terms of anything beyond this, I didn't see much chemistry, but he seems like a good guy who really cares about her, and I wouldn't mind if he sticks around (as a friend for now). However, it is a little eye-rolly that she's the third Conner to hook up with someone who had a huge crush on her in high school. This pattern is getting ridiculous.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Cherpumple said:

Dan's been shitty about Becky's recovery for a while. Remember when she returned from rehab, and on her first night home he chose to eat in the garage rather than forego beer with his dinner for one night?

That's because Dan is also an alcoholic, although a functioning one.

• Love 5
On 10/8/2021 at 6:42 PM, nokat said:

On 10/8/2021 at 6:54 PM, bobalina said:

Acting awards mean very little, look at the Oscars. And yes Goodman can Act but here he's phoning it in. 

Well, some acting awards means very little, like Golden Globes.  Laurie Metcalfe won 2 Tonys, one for best actress in a play, one for supporting.  That says something.

• Love 1
On 10/8/2021 at 11:27 PM, littlepaw said:

Good point about where is Emilio and Beverly Rose. And Beverly Rose lives there. Where are they stashing her? Also, quietest baby ever. 

I believe that when Becky went into rehab, Beverly Rose moved into Emilio's aunts' house with him. It's a "convenient" way not to have to deal with a baby on the show.  Now Becky can work, attend school, and have sex without a baby distracting her.  A complete 180 from when Beverly Rose was her world.

On 10/8/2021 at 11:12 PM, juliet73 said:

I did not like the Becky sober sex plot.  Becky only had sex when she was drunk?  Seriously? What about all those years with Mark? I really wish they would have had Mike and Becky develop a romantic relationship instead of going with this friends with benefits/one night stand thing.

She was talking about after Mark died;  meaningless drunk sex, not sex with someone she loved.  I agree with you about the rest, though.  Sex with an acquaintance is still pretty meaningless, even though she considered it to be some sort of therapy.

Edited by ItCouldBeWorse
  • Love 6
On 10/6/2021 at 8:30 PM, Snow Apple said:

Does Emilio and Beverly Rose still exist?

I can see them moving into Off-Screenville. 😉

I’m one of those who sees George Constanza when Jason Alexander appears on screen as well. Original Roseanne and Seinfeld were two of the shows my dad watched when I was growing up.

At this point, I’m more interested in Darlene finding her way (not a compelling storyline either, so that’s saying something) than what Becky’s getting into. The scenes with Becky and Mikey were super awkward.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Virtual said:

I can see them moving into Off-Screenville. 😉

I’m one of those who sees George Constanza when Jason Alexander appears on screen as well. Original Roseanne and Seinfeld were two of the shows my dad watched when I was growing up.

At this point, I’m more interested in Darlene finding her way (not a compelling storyline either, so that’s saying something) than what Becky’s getting into. The scenes with Becky and Mikey were super awkward.

They really were the cringiest. I don't know why TPTB thought they needed to go there. I like Mikey and i feel a disservice was done to him there.

• Love 3