Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E20: New Year, Old Grudges

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

Kyles s****** nerves are not cute she’s 50-something, god she’s an asshole. I might dislike her even more than Erica...outing Sutton at that lunch? I bet she’s year of the snake....

When she said Sutton didn't think she told the truth about the accident I really expected somebody to say, "Neither do you!"

And if we're keeping track...so now even though Erika thought Tom was with soe woman...I guess he called her? But couldn't tell her where he was because of the serious brain injury? So her son went off duty and they went to find him? Yeah, that sounds like some head trauma there...

• LOL 7
  • Love 14

I like how PK  lingered at the dinner table with Erica after everyone else had gone on. Maybe he's planning on adding her to his roster of bizarre clients, now that her husband is too indisposed to fund/manage her career any longer.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

On to the four part reunion. Really the only juicy storyline this year was Erika/Tom. Thank goodness I guess because  I could not have survived a whole season of constant conversation about Sutton seeing Crystal naked. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
46 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

So two things happened to me in the past few days.

My eye has been bothering me for a while. It turns out that I have a stye. It is all goopy and gross.

On Sunday, we were breaking down a canopy tent because a ton of rain and wind dumped really quickly. Our tent wasn’t set up right and it collapsed on us. A metal beam hit me in the head, so now I have a “traumatic brain injury”. I’m on the mend, but it will be a few more days until I’m functioning well.

This is what I thought had happened but after seeing Erika tonight, I realized what had allegedly  happened was a knife was thrown in my eye and a funnel cloud sucked me and the tent up 40 feet and then I fell on top of flag pole and was unconscious for an hour. 

Hope you're feeling okay!!  

• Love 15
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I would roll my eyes so hard if I ever heard Erika issue one of her threats in person.

"I'll remember who was with me and who was against me."  Whatever. 

It just wasn't as effective with a mask on or maybe because it's already been said...STFU Erika!

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

So two things happened to me in the past few days.

My eye has been bothering me for a while. It turns out that I have a stye. It is all goopy and gross.

On Sunday, we were breaking down a canopy tent because a ton of rain and wind dumped really quickly. Our tent wasn’t set up right and it collapsed on us. A metal beam hit me in the head, so now I have a “traumatic brain injury”. I’m on the mend, but it will be a few more days until I’m functioning well.

This is what I thought had happened but after seeing Erika tonight, I realized what had allegedly  happened was a knife was thrown in my eye and a funnel cloud sucked me and the tent up 40 feet and then I fell on top of flag pole and was unconscious for an hour. 

But how many times did you flip your car??

12 minutes ago, endure said:

I never realised Erika had such a huge ugly face, guess I wasn't paying attention to that, but it looked enormous in the restaurant.  She seemed to completely forget her story too,  telling when you can't recall the truth or the lies....😵

She has a potato face!

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This was like a super anticlimactic ending to this season tho 

I'm glad I'm not alone here. I felt it was pretty boring.

Crystal's party was lovely, though.

7 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I was kind of hoping for a PK Erika showdown when I saw them lingering at the table.  

Same. I felt letdown.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I was kind of hoping for a PK Erika showdown when I saw them lingering at the table.  

Even though I'm sick of hearing Erika's fake S11 voice I was kind of hoping for this, too. But I think Dorit probably read PK the riot act that they have to be nice to Erika to her face bc Erika is part of the coven and if Dorit resists then she'll be where she was her first 2 seasons when LVP was the only one who was nice to her and Dorit cannot lose her place on the show bc shockingly being a fake bridal designer doesn't pay much.

• LOL 6
  • Love 17

What an odd and yes anti-climatic ending to the season. Kyle continues to be an asshole to Sutton, even while being two faced in her Talking Heads. It was impressive tho that they all restrained themselves for Crystal's party and respected the idea that fighting would bring her and her family bad luck. 

It was super fucking hilarious when Erika said she will keep telling the same story, while she told iteration 25 of it and it took her several on camera minutes to collect all her lies into "the same story". LOL. Bitch you are so so so bad at this. 

I felt gross when I kind of agreed with Rinna about Garcelle's ask. I mean 100% Rinna is THE shittiest friend of all time, but it's a weird ask, because I think a better question to ask was WHY have you still not reached out to Denise, the way you treated her really had a huge impact on our friendship, and if you can't make an effort to heal that one, than I'm not sure I'll ever able to make an effort to heal ours. I mean essentially she did say that but in the weirdest way possible. And they both know the truth is Rinna doesn't really give a shit about either Garcelle or Denise, but she knows she is hella wrong about everything involving them both, and if they won't just brush it under the rug she can't deal with them. Anyway fire Rinna and Erika please. 

• Love 24