Type keyword(s) to search

The Castle Fashion Thread: The Good, The Bad, The (Very) Ugly!

WendyCR72

Hi does anyone know what this jacket is Hayley is wearing in Backstabber 8x18?  It reminded me of the Buzz Rickson jacket I imagined Cayce wearing in Pattern Recognition.  Of course that turned out different but this was the one I pictured when reading the book.  Shots of the jacket:

http://castle-fans.tv/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=304245&fullsize=1
http://castle-fans.tv/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=304236&fullsize=1

Edited to add - I think it might be a J Brand denim motorcycle jacket - 

https://cdnb.lystit.com/photos/2013/04/01/j-brand-x-christopher-kane-denim-denim-biker-jacket-product-1-7533798-330334225.jpeg

Edited by csmith0406

That ugly overly long boxy green jacket on Castle in one shot suggests otherwise - it's Luke given the date of that article. Sigh

But thanks for the link. 

This site is running Castle wardrobe charity drive for anyone interested.  So I suppose ABC got rid of some clothes from their wardrobe depts.  I imagine they'd have to periodically otherwise their stockrooms would be overflowing.  I'm not sure if different shows can reuse clothes from the wardrobe stock or not, but the custom made clothes made for regulars might not get much use elsewhere.  

Didn't realise that even the plaid shirts worn by Nathan were custom made.  Can't say I was ever a big fan of the patterns chosen by Luke.  But I guess the shirts were arguably the least ill-fitting part of his custom made wardrobe by Luke. ;)  I imagine Beckett's Burberry coats and leather jackets might make a killing if they are ever released, especially as so much of the fandom is female.

48 minutes ago, madmaverick said:

This site is running Castle wardrobe charity drive for anyone interested.  So I suppose ABC got rid of some clothes from their wardrobe depts.  I imagine they'd have to periodically otherwise their stockrooms would be overflowing.  I'm not sure if different shows can reuse clothes from the wardrobe stock or not, but the custom made clothes made for regulars might not get much use elsewhere.  

Didn't realise that even the plaid shirts worn by Nathan were custom made.  Can't say I was ever a big fan of the patterns chosen by Luke.  But I guess the shirts were arguably the least ill-fitting part of his custom made wardrobe by Luke. ;)  I imagine Beckett's Burberry coats and leather jackets might make a killing if they are ever released, especially as so much of the fandom is female.

What strikes me in looking at the photos is how young everyone looks.  8 years is a long time!

3 hours ago, femmefan1946 said:

So who else thinks NF is using a little Grecian Formula these days?

ChtpGs7UoAAJX8Q.jpg

What shocks me is that he let's it wash out in the off-season. He hangs out with some pretty young peopple, so you would think he'd want to keep his youthful locks.

5 minutes ago, femmefan1946 said:

Well it's mostly the beard (apparently), and since my inlaws include six bearded men, the beard does go grey earlier in my experience.

His hair definitely looks salt and peppery too, at least the bangs do.  Maybe he's doing away with the dye for the time jump next season.

BTW: I'm not ageist.  I'm older than him!  And side point, it cracks me up when those accusing him of sexism call him an old fatty.  It is apparently still okay to them to be ageist and body morphist.

• Love 2