Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Legacy

• Start Topic

On 10/13/2021 at 11:41 AM, juliet73 said:

As of fan of the original and a longtime resident of Vegas, I was disappointed.  I'm not feeling the new cast except for Maxine.  Sara was one of my least favorites back in the day so I'm not thrilled that she's returning.  Even though Nick left before the series ended, I would have liked to see him and Greg again.  Wendy and David still working there would have been cool, especially if David took over Robbin's position.  But instead we got a new group of good looking twenty somethings who know everything.  Sigh...

I would have loved to see more of any of the original lab workers still there. It would have been great to see that David was now the medical examiner as he was Robbin's protege. I liked the new guy on the show but it would have been better if it had been David. I wonder if the actor just didn't want to come back. 

Also, I would have loved to see Henry or Archie or Mandy or any of the other lab techs still there, or even promoted. And why couldn't it have been Greg as the new lab director or supervisor, unless the actor didn't want to come back. A throwaway line about how Greg quit to start writing Las Vegas history full-time or had started a new business running tours about Vegas's mob history would have been great. 

On 10/13/2021 at 2:29 PM, LadyChaos said:

Catherine came back to take over the lab after Sara left her directorship to be with Grissom.

Was there a throwaway line about Catherine taking over the lab for Sara that I missed? Why do I not remember that Sara was the director? What I remember from the last season and the last episode was that Catherine's daughter Lindsey showed up at the lab as the new CSI that was hired. 

5 hours ago, GiandujaPie said:

Was there a throwaway line about Catherine taking over the lab for Sara that I missed? Why do I not remember that Sara was the director? What I remember from the last season and the last episode was that Catherine's daughter Lindsey showed up at the lab as the new CSI that was hired. 

In Immortality, Sara becomes the director, but Catherine wants to come back to work with her daughter so she tells DB is Sara doesn't take the job, she wants it.....Sara quits basically an hour after being given the position to be with Grissom and gives it to Catherine....

• Useful 1
On 10/7/2021 at 1:03 PM, LadyChaos said:

everywhere I've worked....Ive seen coworkers hooking up. Workplace romances are a trope for a reason.

I'm married to my former coworker. And out of our team, there were a couple other marriages as well. I joked that we should add to a help wanted ad "also, a dating service!"

ETA: I enjoyed the first episode. I like the new team so far and was happy to see Sara (she was always a favorite of mine, for whatever reason) and also Brass. Was never really a Hodges fan.

Edited by MarylandGirl
adding comment on episode
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1