Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E07: Uncle CT

• Start Topic

Short Story: TJ issues warnings to Josh and Esther, then proceeds to drop the hammer on Fessy. The players select Esther to go into the Lair, and Emy talks her way in. Emy wins for the second time, and she gets to steal “Uncle CT” as a partner. This pisses off Berna, to whom Emy swore not to steal from.

Also, Josh cries. But what else did you expect?

ETA: I’m not sure who was worse: Teege playing taskmaster, ordering the players to come vote in fifteen minutes or he himself would pick the Lair match . . . or Jeff Probst basically showing off his giant “WOKE” tattoo throughout the premiere of Survivor.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

That melee was very interesting. It made me less of a fan of Esther and Berna. They hate Amber for absolutely no reason. Then Esther apologized to Amber, she embarrassed herself. Outside of the challenge house, she would never do that. My guess is that they see Amber as a threat, and decided not to like her. They are blaming Amber for drama that Tori and Corey started. Why is Berna fighting so hard for Amber to go in??? She is an unproven rookie in this game that needs to be quiet until her card is called. I'm glad that CT wants to get rid of her. Kaycee says she can't trust Amber 100%. She has Fessy syndrome, she's worried Amber will beat in her in the final too. It has to be that, because otherwise I don't understand the Amber hate. I didn't even think of Bettina as an option until Esther said she heard Amber and Bettina going around. The fact of the matter is that Esther doesn't really want to see Amber in the elimination, that's not smart. I could see her secretly saying Bettina's name. But her "friend" Berna was campaigning for Amber. 

Fessy saying that he wants to win the challenge because he has never won anything (big brother, football, the challenge), so basically Fessy is a loser. Got it. If it were one of my favorites (CT, Leroy, etc.) I would be pissed he got sent home. But because it's Fessy, IDGAF and I'm happy he's gone. Byeeeeeee. I thought they said that he grew as a person this season. Devin: Fessy's gone, he's not dead, he's  deactivated. Exactly Devin. 

I like that they didn't even fake that they needed to pick two complete teams, they just went ahead and said yes, we need another woman to go against Esther. So this is hall brawl with a slight twist, a little climbing. I can't believe that in the elimination, I was actually rooting for Emy. To beat Esther, and to take Berna's partner. That's a win-win for me. The title of Uncle CT made me think that Emy was going to win, and she did yay! I believe Amber would have beat Esther in this too. Be a gracious loser Esther. Amber did not put you into elimination. CT didn't even say goodbye to Berna as he goes down, nice. So start calling Emy fake, Berna. Now she gets to be a rookie rookie pair. Then she called Berna out for cheering on Esther in the elimination, haha. This was a nice episode :-) 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Love 12

I've started listening to the Challenge Podcast just to get behind the scenes. I haven't finished listening to the one about last night's show yet, but if they don't address why all the Amber hate, I may have to DM them to ask them to talk about it. I just do not get it. How was the whole scene Amber's fault? She was looking for her pizza and upset that someone ate it since it was the last meat-free one. She may have been a little overly upset, but given the whole situation that's been going down with her, it makes sense. Especially when she had been told it was Fessy who ate it. Literally none of this whole situation is her fault. Also, I have spent way too much time thinking about this. 😄  I can agree that it does seem like jealousy, but even that doesn't make a lot of sense since the other females aren't hated as much. 

I hope Berna is next. I don't like her and I'm glad my fave CT dumped her.  I also was not that fond of Emy but between this episode and the Alien podcast episode I am warming to her. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, LaurelleJ said:

It made less of a fan of Esther and Berna. They hate Amber for absolutely no reason. Then Esther apologized to Amber, she embarrassed herself.

Same here. I like Berna and Esther, and I had hoped we’d see them in future seasons but… either they do a really bad job of explaining their dislike of Amber or their dislike doesn’t make any sense. I’m leaning toward it making ZERO sense. Esther apologized for it and then took a step back when Amber simply said “you did good” at the elimination. When Esther started yelling at Amber after her elimination loss, I was thinking “OMG, Esther. Why are you doing this? You apologized earlier and settled this. You’re being ridiculous now.”

1 hour ago, joanne3482 said:

I've started listening to the Challenge Podcast just to get behind the scenes. I haven't finished listening to the one about last night's show yet, but if they don't address why all the Amber hate, I may have to DM them to ask them to talk about it. I just do not get it.

If you do that, keep us posted on responses 😁

Fessy saying that he wants to win the challenge because he has never won anything (big brother, football, the challenge), so basically Fessy is a loser. Got it. If it were one of my favorites (CT, Leroy, etc.) I would be pissed he got sent home. But because it's Fessy, IDGAF and I'm happy he's gone. Byeeeeeee. I thought they said that he grew as a person this season. Devin: Fessy's gone, he's not dead, he's  deactivated. Exactly Devin. 

TJ: “Fessy, you’re deactivated”

Me:

CCFE2BEE-A2DA-4F1E-B8B2-2AF91F68C791.gif

Edited by AntFTW
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I like that they didn't even fake that they needed to pick two complete teams, they just went ahead and said yes, we need another woman to go against Esther. So this is hall brawl with a slight twist, a little climbing. I can't believe that in the elimination, I was actually rooting for Emy. To beat Esther, and to take Berna's partner. That's a win-win for me.

I was also rooting for Emy. In last weeks episode, they couldn’t have made it more obvious that Emy would pick CT if she went into elimination and won.

I like Berna and Esther but their Amber hatred makes no sense to me (or anyone else). I don’t like that they’re acting like bullies toward her so I needed them to be humbled to make me feel better.

2 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Also, Josh cries. But what else did you expect?

I expected Josh to channel those hurt feelings and tears to anger and throwing hands and rearranging Fessy’s face.

Just kidding 😁

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

I agree with Laurellej. As someone who actually liked in the beginning Esther and Berna now I'm no longer a fan. They hate Amber for no real reason it's so high school. Esther throwing a drink on Amber made me change my opinion of Esther. I give Amber credit for handling it the way she did. And even after all of that Esther still talked crap about her in her TH. This is exactly why I say both Esther and Berna have no reason to not like her. Both of them including Kaycee just don't want her there because she won last season, she's a threat.

Question to everyone, someone throws a drink in your face would you be as tolerant as Amber? Me, no lol. But I understand wanting to keep peace in the house and wanting to stay in the game. But had Amber threw a drink back at Esther clearly she would have stayed as did Esther before Esther lost elimination. Karma for throwing a drink and being mean to Amber for no reason. Even at the end so unnecessary how she came at Amber. 

Also, when TJ came in to annouce this I'm so used to him messing with people. Honestly, I would have loved to have seen TJ say, "After reviewing the footage we see that Josh, Fessy, Esther, Amber, Corey and Tori were all involved in this altercation. Corey and Tori since you guys instigated everything you both are deactivated and will go home, Fessy you put hands on Josh you are deactivated and will go home, Esther you threw a drink you will go home. Amber/Josh only argued and will stay and this is a warning about your behaviors" LOL but then in true TJ fashion he will say only kidding but Fessy is actually deactivated for the putting hands on Josh" Just the reaction to everyone on the first scenario I described would've been a great watch LOL

I was definitely rooting for Emy to win and I'm glad she did. Also, glad she picked CT as a partner. CT knew Berna was moving shady and just didn't want her a partner anymore. When Emy called out Berna for rooting for Esther I loved it! And when she said we not friends, Bro LOL. Awesome episode! 

Edited by GodBless13
  • Love 2

I won’t bash Fessy too much because my view of him actually improved this season.

I don’t dislike Fessy. He’s just been really boring to watch. Watching Fessy is like watching cardboard.

This season is the most entertaining he’s been. He upped the drama. He created a little bit of depth with his observation of Ramadán. If Fessy’s gonna consume my time and be on my TV screen, at least give me something…

In season 35 and 36, the deepest thing I learned about the guy is that he thought he was gonna be drafted but didn’t make it to the NFL and he didn’t win Big Brother. Boo f*cking hoo! 😑 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Supposedly Amber went to the medic and was complaining that her eyes were burning and she was having issues seeing.  Esther threw wine not water confirmed by Tori on the official challenge podcast.  She went AFTER she made up with Esther so some people took that as Amber trying to get Esther booted but there doesn't seem to be any proof of that and just seems to be paranoid Amber hate to me. 

But that is why Esther was pissed again. They made up and Esther thought that Amber was trying to get her booted by going to the medic.

I can't stand Fessy so him getting booted made me happy, but I still think the reason was bullshit.  There was nothing shown that is deserving of a boot in my opinion.  If spoilers are to be believed however, this particular season had a lot of issues with alcohol and there were a lot more drunken fights including with security and hookups that are not being shown and they got put on alcohol restrictions.  Fessy was supposedly in a fight that involved security earlier when drunk and he had been warned already.  If true that would make his deactivation more reasonable.

Edited by Unclejosh
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, AntFTW said:

I won’t bash Fessy too much because my view of him actually improved this season.

I don’t dislike Fessy. He’s just been really boring to watch. Watching Fessy is like watching cardboard.

This season is the most entertaining he’s been. He upped the drama. He created a little bit of depth with his observation of Ramadán. If Fessy’s gonna consume my time and be on my TV screen, at least give me something…

In season 35 and 36, the deepest thing I learned about the guy is that he thought he was gonna be drafted but didn’t make it to the NFL and he didn’t win Big Brother. Boo f*cking hoo! 😑 

I get where you are coming from. I'm usually not a basher, but I have been watching the challenge forever and Fessy is high up there with being on my most unlikeable list. I always say Bananas and Wes were likable villains. Fessy is not. I feel like he feels as if he is this big force to be reckoned with in the game, and that's only true if he is going into elimination and it is a hall brawl. The ego is for nothing. I was willing to at least try to  give him a clean slate this season, but then he goes on his attack on Amber when she joins the game. I still believe it was clearly ego driven that she beat him once after he dumped her, and he didn't want to see a scenario where she got to be partners with CT and beat him again and let history repeat itself. Maybe if he admits that at the reunion, I will let it go. You talk smack about her last season, conspire to get rid of her as a partner because you think she will hold you back, she wins with her new partner, and now YOU don't trust HER, because of something you did to her???? 

2 hours ago, Unclejosh said:

Supposedly Amber went to the medic and was complaining that her eyes were burning and she was having issues seeing.  Esther threw wine not water confirmed by Tori on the official challenge podcast.  She went AFTER she made up with Esther so some people took that as Amber trying to get Esther booted but there doesn't seem to be any proof of that and just seems to be paranoid Amber hate to me. 

But that is why Esther was pissed again. They made up and Esther thought that Amber was trying to get her booted by going to the medic.

Very interesting. Esther was totally focused on her position in the game and totally not focused on the fact that she threw non-water on someone and it could have caused damage. Now I like her even less. I'm not going to keep quiet and try to help you save face if my eyes are burning from something you did to me. Even more glad she went home and I believe that was her karma. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
  • Love 7

So on the Challenge Podcast, they interviewed Fessy today and talked about why he picked Amber, which launched this whole mess. HE claims that he didn't trust Amber because last year she went on the Challenge Podcast and Aneesa and Tori asked Amber if she was going to be part of the Big Brother Alliance in the future and she laughed and made a face. So to him she wasn't part of the BB Alliance. He then claimed that she never spent any time with him at all, never reached out to him or anything, but that the other newbies did have a relationship with him so he didn't feel like he could say their names.

Now in my own opinion, obviously she's not going to spend time with him after the way he screwed her last year and she's not going to want to be part of the BB alliance given how did her dirty last challenge and talked about it in their confessionals about how she was deluded or whatever to thinks he was part of the alliance, so this logic is flawed. Interestingly enough, during the podcast Josh was in the space where Fessy was. But no answer as to why the other ladies all seem to hate on Amber so now I'm going to have to message them on Insta because I think it should be something they talk about. Although maybe they're waiting until they interview Esther (if they interview Esther). 

Oh and final thing they said was Tori is pretty sure that Priscilla is the one who actually ate the pizza. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Josh said…or rather cried… “I just want to win for my family” Schitck… the guys won Big Brother just a few years ago…has he blown the half million already?   (And for those who arent Big Brother fans…he won because the guy who dragged him to the end as a goat was hated so much)

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Unclejosh said:

Since they didn't show any of that, the viewers don't have any idea about it and it paints Esther as basically unhinged (based on her leaving speech). Also Tori and Aneesa's indignation over the fact that Esther threw wine and not water was kind of funny. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

The ego is for nothing. I was willing to at least try to  give him a clean slate this season, but then he goes on his attack on Amber when she joins the game. I still believe it was clearly ego driven that she beat him once after he dumped her, and he didn't want to see a scenario where she got to be partners with CT and beat him again and let history repeat itself. Maybe if he admits that at the reunion, he will admit to that. You talk smack about her last season, conspire to get rid of her as a partner because you think she will hold you back, she wins with her new partner, and now YOU don't trust HER, because of something you did to her???? 

100% agree! I don't understand the Amber-hate and I didn't want Amber thrown into elimination but I loved every minute of Fessy throwing Amber in and the drama that came with it.

Fessy couldn't imagine Amber winning a final. Mostly, he doesn't imagine a version of the final where him and Kaycee did not win now that he had the partner of his dreams.

• Love 4

See you later, Fessy, I won't miss you.

I was hoping this would be the season we wouldn't see Josh cry. Damn it. I loved TJ calling him embarrassing because his reactions to things is embarrassing. Not crying. Men crying isn't embarrassing, more men should cry. But his overly emotional response to everything is embarrassing. And yes Tori and Corey were working over time to make up for instigating the fight but like Kaycee said during the fight, Fessy and Josh are adults. They don't have act like that no matter who is doing what. Fessy didn't have to reach out to slap his bestest. Esther didn't have to throw a drink. Josh didn't have to be...Josh, lol.

I would like the editors to show us the version of Amber that is bothering so many people in the house because right now, I'm rooting on her to win again. Because right now you have newbies like Esther and Berna calling her fake but they are just new and could be threatened by her. And Kaycee (Fessy's BFF) and Amanda (Fessy's hookup) aren't exactly screaming unbiased opinions. Also Esther determining Amber is her biggest enemy...for what?

CT working so hard to get rid of Berna was unsurprising. He's been around a lot and she's not following his game, she's got her own which looks a little dangerous. I hope this is a good match up for Emy.

• Love 7

Fessy is delusional.  He went on Johnny's podcast and claimed that if Kaycee hadn't gotten hurt, then he would have won last season, but anyone with eyes could see that the reason she got hurt was because she was already exhausted.  She was so tired that her athleticism took a nosedive and she couldn't correct her footing fast enough to not fall awkwardly.  He wasn't going to win last season no matter what.  And now he is taking his failure out on Amber.  What a baby.

• Love 8

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye — Fessy!

They kept showing Nelson talking about how you can’t put your hands on somebody.  He should know, he got eliminated for doing exactly that one season.

It would have been the biggest crock if they let Fessy slide.

Esther should not have been let off with a warning, even if she is a rookie.

Esther and Berna mean girl-ing Amber.  Don’t blame CT for wanting out and that’s something considering that Berna is pretty strong among the females.

At the house vote I don’t know why Tori, Corey and Amber spoke up.  They should have kept their mouths shut but maybe the producers told them to?  In any event, Fessy and Josh are grown men, they need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Josh being so emotional about his friendship and his family.  🙄  Unfortunately, over the top Josh is going to keep getting invited to future seasons though I hope MTV gets tired of the BB alliance after awhile and move on.  Or at least get some different BB players.

Esther should have spoken up about not sending her in.  Did she think she was going to beat Amber and send her home?

In the elimination, Esther is short but she’s thick and she’s been good in the daily challenges.  Emy stayed upright so Nelson was right, Esther should have gone low.  Emy could have been more physical but she mostly tried to go through her and Esther burned herself out trying to prevent Emy from reaching her bell.  In the second heat, Esther actually got to the bell first but jumped too early and missed.

Esther pretty ungracious in defeat, calling Amber out who was congratulating her for competing.  Really you’re going to get her?  For what, getting a drink thrown in her face?  Players may remember her being so salty and also Berna as well, threatening to come after Emy for taking her partner.  Other players aren’t going to blame Emy for doing what’s best for her game but they will remember those who make threats and not even pretend to be civil.

Here’s another tip, this isn’t the Olympics so don’t need to hear about representing Nigeria or doing it for Romania.  It’s a reality game show, not a true athletic competition.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, aghst said:

Esther should have spoken up about not sending her in.  Did she think she was going to beat Amber and send her home?

I believe that Esther wanted and expected Bettina. I didn't even consider that until Esther said in her confessional that she heard it was Amber or Bettina going down. I didn't even remember Bettina was in the game until Esther said that. They asked her who she would want to go against and she said she wouldn't say aloud, but I bet dollars to doughnuts that she went and told Kaycee that she wanted Bettina. The rookies can't be that dense, the chances that she beats Amber were slim, even though anything can happen in the eliminations. She had a much better shot against Bettina, especially if it had something to do with being physical. 

51 minutes ago, aghst said:

In the elimination, Esther is short but she’s thick and she’s been good in the daily challenges.  Emy stayed upright so Nelson was right, Esther should have gone low.  Emy could have been more physical but she mostly tried to go through her and Esther burned herself out trying to prevent Emy from reaching her bell.  In the second heat, Esther actually got to the bell first but jumped too early and missed.

Hall brawl 101 is that when you are the smaller person, your strategy is to go low on your opponent. Looked like both were not trying to hurt the other.

1 hour ago, aghst said:

Esther pretty ungracious in defeat, calling Amber out who was congratulating her for competing.  Really you’re going to get her?  For what, getting a drink thrown in her face?  Players may remember her being so salty and also Berna as well, threatening to come after Emy for taking her partner.  Other players aren’t going to blame Emy for doing what’s best for her game but they will remember those who make threats and not even pretend to be civil.

Yes, I agree that was very ungracious.  I was okay with both Esther and Berna until this.  I really dislike how they were complaining about Amber.  It's not like I think Amber can do no wrong, but I have to say one of the criticisms on these shows that I really don't like is that someone is "fake."  I have no idea what it means. Certainly does not apply to eyelash length, apparently, Esther.  I mean, Fessy was shown to be a jerk to her last season and this.   

If anything, the person who seems fake is Kaycee, pretending to rise above things and just being so scornful of Amber as a person behind her back.  

And I don't know how Berna twisted it that Amber started it and should have apologized.  I feel like Tori's apology was pretty performative.  

Anyway, on to funnier things--like signing a "contract" in hot sauce!  CT looked as yummy as I've ever seen him in the shots were Emy picked him and afterward.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Can I make a post just saying yes to pretty much everything that has been said? 

The Amber hate is driving me nuts. The worst I can see is that maybe she brings up stuff too much, or doesn't let things go, but blaming her for starting the fight when it was all pretty much Corey and Tori was just weird. We might see more than the challengers do, but they were so obviously instigating, and were not showing any remorse for starting all the drama, so why was Amber the scapegoat? So annoying.

And hating on her during the night out because she was...having fun? Maybe that was last week, I don't remember.

I liked Berna until this last episode but I really can't wait to see her go. Seeing her realize that she got played was *chef's kiss*. She ended up with Hughie, right? lol

CT and Emy should be interesting - she obviously looks up to him, and they seem to get along well.

5 hours ago, Duke Silver said:

Fessy needed to go, but Esther skating was all kinds of bullshit to me.  YMMV.

Agreed, though it sounds like Fessy had already been warned. But yeah, throwing wine in someone's face is BS. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

The Amber hate is driving me nuts. The worst I can see is that maybe she brings up stuff too much, or doesn't let things go, but blaming her for starting the fight when it was all pretty much Corey and Tori was just weird. We might see more than the challengers do, but they were so obviously instigating, and were not showing any remorse for starting all the drama, so why was Amber the scapegoat?

I can understand disliking someone or hating someone. There may be valid reasons that one may dislike or hate another. I feel like the Amber hate is a puzzle that I'm trying to finish and I'm one piece away from finishing and that one last piece is missing.

I'm sure the Amber hate makes so much sense in their heads and all the pieces click together perfectly (...possibly) but for those of us who cannot read minds, it makes no sense. Amber probably whines about the blindside a little too much. Sure, I can see how that would be annoying. The level of vitriol that they have towards Amber seems completely unwarranted.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 8

I think the Amber thing is because she was a newbie who won her season when she was never supposed to even get to the finale. The Big Brother alliance was using her for votes and a shield and then she was supposed to go away and Kaycee and Fessy were supposed to win. That's definitely why Fessy and Kaycee couldn't stand her. She came into the game late as a replacement after the vets had already secured their alliance and how it was going to go. Not all vets were assured a place in the alliance. Look at Big T, she's halfway out of it because she dares to be in good standing with the newbies, IMO. Yeah Tori talked a big game about wanting revenge from the last challenge but that couldn't just be it. 

So you got a lot of vets feeling some kind of way against Amber for her win because now the female vets know she shouldn't be under estimated and if I was a female newbie and I wanted to get some heat off me (and the other female newbies) I would try to pick the weakest vet in the bunch to shift the attention. The one without a lot of allies in the house, outside of Josh who no one really respects. The one who won't just let shit go. Ugh, don't you hate women who can't just suck it up and move on?? Amber. 

And now they've talked themselves into believing she is the worst of the worst and the fakest of the fake (lol it's a reality competition, they are ALL fake) and this is now the narrative.

Unless there is some footage the editors aren't showing to back them up because  I would really like to see it.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

When Amber was on Big Brother, this guy, Caleb, got fixated on her and wanted a showmance but she wanted nothing to do with him.  So he turned on her and got her voted of the show.  I think the experience may colour her reactions in certain situations.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Unclejosh said:

No clue what will happen on the show, but off the show Amber moved on to some kid like 10 years younger and even got his name tattooed on her body after 2 weeks of dating.  

Noooo I was low key invested in Amber and Jeremiah. Oh well, challenge hookups are never to be taken super seriously. 

• Love 1
On 9/24/2021 at 12:06 PM, Unclejosh said:

No clue what will happen on the show, but off the show Amber moved on to some kid like 10 years younger and even got his name tattooed on her body after 2 weeks of dating.  

So there’s zero reason to hope BB people aren’t embarrassments, with Da’vonne being a possible exception.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2

I’m not crazy about Berna, but why was CT itching to get rid of her? Is it because he doesn’t want his partners to think for themselves or have agency? Because she does seem like a great competitor, and as much as I don’t like the Amber hate, I think her strategy of throwing her under the bus to Kaycee was pretty solid. Plus, with her connection to Nelson comes Cory.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

I’m not crazy about Berna, but why was CT itching to get rid of her? Is it because he doesn’t want his partners to think for themselves or have agency? Because she does seem like a great competitor, and as much as I don’t like the Amber hate, I think her strategy of throwing her under the bus to Kaycee was pretty solid. Plus, with her connection to Nelson comes Cory.

Old CT was all drama all the time, but he never won with that. CT has gotten to the win (maybe with the exception of his first win) by being a low-key middle of the road player. Berna is involving herself in the drama and is not being very low-key... which CT does not like. With the rookie-rookie pairs winding down, if Berna's a target that makes CT also a target.

All of this is not to say that Emy doesn't come with her own drama. Emy's drama is internal and Berna's drama is external.  Emy is emotional and she wears her emotions on her sleeve. Berna seems to get involved in other people's drama.

• Love 7

Well CT has been more successful lately so maybe he's a good strategist and can judge which females are potentially good partners.

Didn't he want Killa Kam last season, offended Big T the way he said he wanted her?

But then ended up with Amber and what do you know, she dominated in the endurance parts of the Final and helped him win.

So maybe his assessments aren't always on the nail.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Unclejosh said:

She is 33

Yeah, I was stunned when I heard her say she was 33 on Johnny Bananas' podcast this week.  She has the emotional maturity of someone much younger, IMO.  That she kept saying during the podcast that she is admittedly naive and "still learning" about manipulation (after having been on BB????  FFS...) made me think she's either been extremely sheltered or is living the unknowing ingenue con to the fullest.

On 9/23/2021 at 8:36 AM, Lantern7 said:

ETA: I’m not sure who was worse: Teege playing taskmaster, ordering the players to come vote in fifteen minutes or he himself would pick the Lair match . . . or Jeff Probst basically showing off his giant “WOKE” tattoo throughout the premiere of Survivor.

The latter.

• Love 2

I wonder if part of the reason CT wants nothing to do with Berna is because Berna is anti-Amber and would want to vote her out, while CT is hoping to be paired up with Amber in another finale. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I think it is more Berna was talking to other people in the game about making moves and CT's game relies on keeping under the radar as long as possible without telegraphing his plans.  Seems to be working for him more often than not so if his rookie partner is doing that stuff behind his back, I get why he wanted to get rid of her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Unclejosh said:

I think it is more Berna was talking to other people in the game about making moves and CT's game relies on keeping under the radar as long as possible without telegraphing his plans.  Seems to be working for him more often than not so if his rookie partner is doing that stuff behind his back, I get why he wanted to get rid of her.

Oh yes, all of that too. IMO, it's also because he wants to be paired up with Ambre in the final. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Lotta stuff to unpack in this ep, but my burning question is has there been a Priscilla in the house the entire time?

She pops up in interviews when it’s time to explain a daily challenge. That’s about it. 😁

Edited by AntFTW
  • LOL 1
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who even is her partner?

Nelson?  And who is Jeremiah’s partner?  Seriously how are they flying so low under the radar?  Besides the obvious that they keep their mouths shut during deliberations (ahem Emy and Hughie).

• Love 3
3 hours ago, mojoween said:

Lotta stuff to unpack in this ep, but my burning question is has there been a Priscilla in the house the entire time?

LOL I was like who the hell is that? It also took me a while to place another girl until I remembered she was Corey's partner and she had that crazy laugh.

12 hours ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

LOL I was like who the hell is that? It also took me a while to place another girl until I remembered she was Corey's partner and she had that crazy laugh.

I keep getting her and Berna mixed up.

I thought Jeremiah was Amber's partner but I guess they're just hooking up. Who is Amber's partner? I don't know any of the partners because I mostly fast forward the challenges lol.

• LOL 1
On 9/23/2021 at 1:07 PM, lilabennet said:

Fessy is delusional.  He went on Johnny's podcast and claimed that if Kaycee hadn't gotten hurt, then he would have won last season, but anyone with eyes could see that the reason she got hurt was because she was already exhausted.  She was so tired that her athleticism took a nosedive and she couldn't correct her footing fast enough to not fall awkwardly.  He wasn't going to win last season no matter what.  And now he is taking his failure out on Amber.  What a baby.

Funny how it's always someone else's fault. I'd never believe his self-serving version, but his proven inability in eating challenges is a huge red mark right in the middle of his claim that Kaycee's injury was the problem. 

The only reason I'm not glad with how the ep played out was it was a very minimal putting hands on Josh. I hoped for a little more contact between the two, just for entertainment value. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1