S41 Tiffany Seely

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

CBS Bio

image.jpeg.4f59db0f8166d4bde163228f93b9da75.jpeg

Name: Tiffany Seely
Hometown: Forest Hills, Queens, NY
Current Residence: Plainview, NY

Hobbies: Running, talking to people, building things in the house (someone has to!)
3 Words to Describe You: Funny, loving, LOUD

Pet Peeves: I hate being wrong! I also hate loud chewing with mouth open, half-empty water
bottles in a room, people in power that abuse it.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of raising my two boys
to be fine young men. They're loving, open and honest!

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I hate brushing my teeth
before bed. I never wash my face.

Who is your hero and why? My grandmother is my hero. My mother was her only child and
she so gracefully lived through her untimely passing. She was blind to top it all off, yet the
smartest and funniest person in the world. She always made me feel loved and she laughed with
me all the time. She was literally my alarm clock every morning until she died!

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? I would play competitively like Ozzy,
loyal like Colby (but not to the detriment of my own game), and endearing like Parvati.
Why do you believe you can win Survivor? I am patient and experienced in seeing the bigger
picture. I know when to strike when the iron is hot, so to speak. I can read people in a minute
and read their energy!

On 9/19/2021 at 9:42 AM, Whimsy said:

Pet Peeves: I hate being wrong! I also hate loud chewing with mouth open, half-empty water
bottles in a room, people in power that abuse it.

SHE’S going to be fun to hang around; I wouldn’t be surprised at an early boot.

• Love 1
On 9/20/2021 at 2:49 PM, Nashville said:

SHE’S going to be fun to hang around; I wouldn’t be surprised at an early boot.

Another perfect Big Brother candidate or live feeds viewer. Shebwould love listening to Xavier earing an apple with the mic right below his mouth.

• LOL 3
53 minutes ago, judyri said:

On the first episode, she said something about herself that was really unique, something health related? I can't remember but I'd rather not go back and re-watch.

I don't remember the details, but she talked about being a breast cancer survivor.

I think she mentioned she was one of the first people to get a double mastectomy and oophorectomy after genetic testing showed that she had mutations that made it very likely she would get breast and ovarian cancer later on in life. This is the same thing Angelina Jolie did (and for the same reasons).

• Love 1