image.jpeg.7872ed99ec4ee7ba2673880329dae774.jpeg

Name: Sara Wilson 
Hometown: Sherman Oaks, CA 
Current Residence: Boston, MA 

Hobbies: Poker, aerial silks and trapeze, cooking and baking 

3 Words to Describe You: Astute, resilient, witty 

Pet Peeves: Loud chewing and chewing with an open mouth. Uncleanliness. Really
crude humor; manners go a long way. 

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I got a summer internship at a company
my junior year of college and I had been dreaming of working at the company for years. When I
got there, they presented me with an engineering problem that they had three full-time senior
engineers working on before I got there for the summer. None of them had been able to figure
out this problem. I was there for 12 weeks and figured out the solution to this problem in 8
weeks, after having been told that they did not expect me to be able to figure it out. I am so
proud of this moment because not only did I prove everyone wrong, I also made a direct impact
on the lung cancer diagnostic device the project was for. I lost my grandfather to lung cancer, so
I am proud of myself for making a difference in this field.  

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I have so many layers. I
come off as super-sweet, but I am tough and have the biggest fighting spirit you will ever see. I
am absolutely a force to be reckoned with and I feel bad for the people who underestimate me. 
No one who looks at me realizes how smart I am just by seeing me. I am young, but I have been
through some tough things in my life and have learned how to bounce back from adversity. 

Who is your hero and why? My grandmother. She passed away in April 2020 from COVID
and she fought alone, and all the way to the end. She did not have an easy life at all.  She fought
for absolutely everything that was hers and never gave up. She also treated everyone with so
much love and kindness and never expected anything back from anyone. My grandmother's
ability to bounce back from hit after hit that life threw at her is so inspiring to me and all I want
to do with my life is be someone that she would be proud of. 

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Kim Spradlin. She actually took the
time to get to know the other people, which made her more personable. She also used this to her
advantage because she knew exactly how to get into their heads. She made people feel like they
were the ones making the moves, successfully diverting the target from her back. Kim was also
so strong and kicked butt in immunity challenges, which I definitely think that I can also do on
the show. 

Why do you believe you can win Survivor? I don't think there has ever been someone on the
show with the same physicality, intelligence and social awareness that I have. I love talking to
and bonding with people and in order to win Survivor, you have to know how to connect with
people on a human level. I am very good at reading a room and know when someone is lying to
me. I also have the physical strength and fighting spirit that I know will push me to never give
up and always give everything I have. I am incredibly tough, both mentally and physically, and I
believe I will thrive in the environment of the game. I'm not going to tell anyone I went to
MIT and I think I will be underestimated, which I will use to my advantage. With my ability to
genuinely connect with people, brains and physical strength, I could definitely be the final
Survivor.