Type keyword(s) to search

S41 Previews and Speculations

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Totally possible, but I swear these people don't give a single fuck about Xander for whatever reason so I think that's the least likely possibility lol.

Agreed. I think Xander might be the first goat with a hidden idol. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, LanceM said:

The way I see it it is DeShawn trying to save himself (and Danny) by trying to get Erika to flip. I suspect it won't work.

I can see Erika voting out Danny. DeShawn is totally trying to save himself but that is what he should be doing. I would be surprised if Danny or Ricard are not voted out tonight.

6 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

Was that Ricard chasing Xander? I wonder what Ricard doesn't want Xander to find or get.

I'm going to assume that no one found Shan's re-hidden idol, unless Deshawn/Danny were feeling confident tonight and it backfired (or almost, in Deshawn's case).  However, I'm thinking maybe they realize no one has the idol and are searching.  Ricard has to know he's in danger so it'd make sense he'd want to find that.

8 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

Was that Ricard chasing Xander? I wonder what Ricard doesn't want Xander to find or get.

I thought it was a challenge and Ricard didn’t want Xander winning but it could be an advantage or a immunity idol hunt. Ricard’s bigger problem is that no one wants him getting anything so I doubt anyone would be doubting Xander to help Ricard.

22 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm going to assume that no one found Shan's re-hidden idol, unless Deshawn/Danny were feeling confident tonight and it backfired (or almost, in Deshawn's case).  However, I'm thinking maybe they realize no one has the idol and are searching.  Ricard has to know he's in danger so it'd make sense he'd want to find that.

It would need to be a new idol, they are on a different beach now.

• Useful 1

I'm actually kind of disappointed.  I feel like this cast isn't a super close one, and even if this was filmed before they went home, it probably would have been that much more bitter.  I'm sorry we'll miss that lol  

Reunion shows in general seemed like they were on their way out, which I think was CBS's decision.  They are probably completely done now.

• Love 1

I have not listened to a lot of interviews this season but I don’t get the feeling from Ponderosa that this was a group that enjoyed hanging out together. There are a lot more solo Ponderosas then showing them hanging out. People are not meeting folks at the boat. There are no interesting welcomes. 

Naseer, Shan, and Danny all had solo Ponderosa videos. They feel pretty distanced from each other. 

• Love 1