Type keyword(s) to search

S41 Previews and Speculations

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Oh yea, they're definitely gonna hold it against her. They have no right to but they already want her out and that will just make them even more annoyed by her.

That being said, she'd be an idiot to not smash the hourglass. And I'm sure Production will be trying to steer her that way as well.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ProfCrash said:

She has enough time to figure out how to sell her decision to her blue tribe friends.

"Hey all, not guys because guys would be bad, I smashed it because I knew there were 4 members of our lovely, united blue tribe. this way, there is a 25% chance of winning individual by a blue team member and we can vote out a yellow or green tribe member. So we will have a 6 - 5 person advantage over the other tribes. It is all strategy. Go Blue!"

Not a whole lot of salesmanship needed - the reasoning is already built-in:

”I’m sorry y’all but I was stuck out there on my own for TWO WHOLE DAYS and I was cold and wet and hungry and scared and alone and I didn’t know what was going on back here or what anybody was saying about me and I knew I’d be an easy vote out so I had to protect my own game and you can understand that, right…?”

And the thing is, everybody will understand Erika’s choice - even if they don’t want to acknowledge its validity out loud - so I wouldn’t be too surprised if she does manage to avoid alienating every player she sends to TC; regardless of what they say to anybody else, I suspect at least a few are honest enough with themselves to internally acknowledge they’d have done the exact same thing had they been in Erika’s position.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

And the thing is, everybody will understand Erika’s choice - even if they don’t want to acknowledge its validity out loud - so I wouldn’t be too surprised if she does manage to avoid alienating every player she sends to TC; regardless of what they say to anybody else, I suspect at least a few are honest enough with themselves to internally acknowledge they’d have done the exact same thing had they been in Erika’s position.

Agree. People might get fixated on a target and annoyed when said target manages to avoid elimination, but they don't tend to hold a grudge against the target for doing whatever they can to keep themselves in the game. Grudges tend to arise from some breach of trust and are more likely to develop between people in the same alliance. And even if Erika does piss off the original Luvus by using the advantage, she still doesn't really lose anything since they were gunning for her anyway.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

I'm sure she'll turn back time, but can you imagine how hilariously anticlimactic it would be if she got up there, with all eyes on her, and said, "I've decided.... NOT to smash the hourglass." 😁

In which case Erika will be evicted by unanimous vote for being such a dumbass.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, isn't there going to be an IC for the losers?

Yup! - once Erika decides who the actual losers are, of course….  😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 10/28/2021 at 3:51 AM, Nashville said:

Erika is faced with two choices:

1. Don’t smash the hourglass - which means the RC winners remain immune, the losers go to TC, and Erika (as a member of the losing group) has no personal immunity.
  2. Smash the hourglass - which means the RC winners lose immunity and go to TC, the losers gain immunity,, and Erika has immunity as well.

I think, but am not sure, that everybody is going to TC next week, so there will be 12 votes cast, but they can be cast for only one of 5 people. *

Assuming Erika “changes history,” those vulnerable will be Danny, DeShawn, Ricard, Evvie, Naseer, and Sydney minus whoever wins immunity at the IC. Of course Naseer’s immunity advantage + Liana’s advantage will likely complicate things.

My wish is that Danny/DeShawn win IC. Then Liana can Naseer’s advantage, give it to Danny/DeShawn (whoever doesn’t already have immunity) *so this could reduce the number of people who can receive votes to 4. I’d like Ricard or Sydney to go. Unfortunately, Evvie might be most vulnerable in that situation given Danny’s fear of a women’s alliance and D/D’s thought that Sydney still thinks she’s in an alliance with them so they can use her vote until they don’t need it anymore. Ricard could be in danger, too, though, because Shan doesn’t really trust him any more and might lobby D/D/L to vote for him + D/D know he’s a strong competitor.

• Love 1
On 10/29/2021 at 2:22 PM, Babalu06 said:

I think, but am not sure, that everybody is going to TC next week, so there will be 12 votes cast, but they can be cast for only one of 5 people. *

Assuming Erika “changes history,” those vulnerable will be Danny, DeShawn, Ricard, Evvie, Naseer, and Sydney minus whoever wins immunity at the IC. Of course Naseer’s immunity advantage + Liana’s advantage will likely complicate things.

My wish is that Danny/DeShawn win IC. Then Liana can Naseer’s advantage, give it to Danny/DeShawn (whoever doesn’t already have immunity) *so this could reduce the number of people who can receive votes to 4. I’d like Ricard or Sydney to go. Unfortunately, Evvie might be most vulnerable in that situation given Danny’s fear of a women’s alliance and D/D’s thought that Sydney still thinks she’s in an alliance with them so they can use her vote until they don’t need it anymore. Ricard could be in danger, too, though, because Shan doesn’t really trust him any more and might lobby D/D/L to vote for him + D/D know he’s a strong competitor.

Wasn't it Heather on the winning tribe?  I could be misremembering it.  I think she's the obvious target if Erika smashes the hourglass.  No love lost there - although, people who are weak in IC tend to stay a while as they are no threat to win anything and are disposable at any time.  So maybe Sydney would go if only for the fact that she's super annoying.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, kstar821 said:

Wasn't it Heather on the winning tribe?  I could be misremembering it.  I think she's the obvious target if Erika smashes the hourglass.  No love lost there - although, people who are weak in IC tend to stay a while as they are no threat to win anything and are disposable at any time.  So maybe Sydney would go if only for the fact that she's super annoying.

Heather was on the losing tribe so if Erika breaks the glass then Heather is safe.

• Love 1

Next week: I want to know what Heather did to have Shan mention her as a possible vote out.  Seriously, she was sitting down for most of the TC game of telephone tonight, not being involved at all.  

Looks like more chaos now that everyone is up for the vote (besides the IC winner and whoever has 50 million advantages rain down on them).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

Looks like all of these names get thrown out there next week.  No idea who could be in danger of going. Out of all of the names mentioned of being voted out will probably won't be. I don't know.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

Looks like all of these names get thrown out there next week.  No idea who could be in danger of going. Out of all of the names mentioned of being voted out will probably won't be. I don't know.

This is why I worry it will be a boring Evvie/Tiffany/Xander vote.  Heather's name could be a red herring, like someone they suggest to the real targets.  It seems like a vote that would come out of nowhere, because seriously, Heather's been a non-entity.  I can see Deshawn/Danny/Shan/Liana wanting to keep Ricard, Naseer, Heather and Erika around if they are willing to vote with them to use as numbers.  Evvie/Tiffany/Xander clearly don't trust Liana anymore and likely won't work with her.  The other group has stronger ties to each other, at least for now.

19 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

This is why I worry it will be a boring Evvie/Tiffany/Xander vote.  Heather's name could be a red herring, like someone they suggest to the real targets.  It seems like a vote that would come out of nowhere, because seriously, Heather's been a non-entity.  I can see Deshawn/Danny/Shan/Liana wanting to keep Ricard, Naseer, Heather and Erika around if they are willing to vote with them to use as numbers.  Evvie/Tiffany/Xander clearly don't trust Liana anymore and likely won't work with her.  The other group has stronger ties to each other, at least for now.

I can actually see Heather as a possibility for being voted out. She seems like a non entity in the game and I don't know how much further she can go with the edit she's getting.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

This is why I worry it will be a boring Evvie/Tiffany/Xander vote.

That's what I'm assuming. I don't see how those 3 have much of a chance now. They'd have to get everyone not in the Black alliance to defect from that big group and I don't see it happening.

Ricard seems sharp enough to see what is happening. He is observant enough to see Shan hanging with Liana and realize that he is not her number one. He should already be worried about Shan because of all the crap over the advantage.

Nasser could be interesting. If he notices how quickly Shan and Liana have been accepted by DeShawn and Dann, Nasser could make the choice to move.

I don't have a good feel for Erika. Yes, she voted with Blue this tribal but that makes some sense, especially since they were targeting Sydney who Erika wanted out a while back. She knew Blue had the numbers and risks being a fourth wheel in the Yellow alliance so who knows. That said, she has also been clear that she knows she is at the bottom of Blue and so she might be approachable.

We could end up in a situation where Xander wins individual immunity and he has his idol and an extra vote. So he could protect Evvie or Tiffany, and not tell people who he is saving. The larger alliance has to split their votes but they only have 7 votes so a 4-3 split. The AA Alliance wants to protect its members and knows that they are the target of Yellow. Yellow is sitting on 4 votes so there could be a 4-4 tie with a Blue member who is enticing to vote out, like Danny or DeShawn, or a 4-3 vote with one of the AA Alliance going home. Instead of risking that, the AA Alliance pulls in Ricard and votes out Heather who is non descript and an easy vote out.

• Love 3

Next week: Shan fights with Ricard!  Shan fights with Deshawn!  He wants a new team.  Shan wants to use the extra vote (interesting).  Naseer calls Heather out for throwing his name out.  Hopefully a good episode and not another boring Yase vote.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Next week: Shan fights with Ricard!  Shan fights with Deshawn!  He wants a new team.  Shan wants to use the extra vote (interesting).  Naseer calls Heather out for throwing his name out.  Hopefully a good episode and not another boring Yase vote.

Yes, I hope Shan finally goes. She seems to be annoying everyone. She can walk and hum her way to the jury.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Shan wants to use the extra vote (interesting).

Interesting, but logical.  There's currently 10 of them.  If she suspects that it's a 5-5 split vote (which is the interesting part), her extra vote would be the deciding factor instead of rocks.

• Useful 1

New promo with some major spoilers lol. 2 teams, 1 immunity and 1 boot from each.

Danny, DeShawn, and Liana will almost certainly control that boot so Evvie is a goner unless she wins the IC. If she does though, that would be really interesting and fun. And she certainly has a chance of winning. I hope she does so it isn’t a completely predictable TC.

The other TC could be more interesting but I would imagine Erika, Heather, and Naseer will just stick together and vote out whichever of Shan/Ricardo doesn’t win immunity. ETA: I forgot Shan has an idol. So that TC could be very interesting. ETAA: I also forgot Naseer has an idol lol.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

New promo with some major spoilers lol. 2 teams, 1 immunity and 1 boot from each.

Danny, DeShawn, and Liana will almost certainly control that boot so Evvie is a goner unless she wins the IC. If she does though, that would be really interesting and fun. And she certainly has a chance of winning. I hope she does so it isn’t a completely predictable TC.

The other TC could be more interesting but I would imagine Erika, Heather, and Naseer will just stick together and vote out whichever of Shan/Ricardo doesn’t win immunity. ETA: I forgot Shan has an idol. So that TC could be very interesting. ETAA: I also forgot Naseer has an idol lol.

Xander has an extra vote and idol, so that may be kind of interesting.  I honestly don't know why they'd target Evvie over him, unless he has immunity.  Shan also has an extra vote (so that could be the argument we saw with Ricard in the preview at the end of last week's episode, about her using the extra vote).  Which may give away that one or both of them is in trouble and doesn't win immunity.  From what little we saw it didn't seem like Ricard felt they needed to use it.  We did see in the preview at the end of last week as well that Naseer and Heather have a little dust-up about her throwing his name out.  At this point, Naseer and Heather seem content to just go where the numbers are as long as they aren't the ones getting voted off.  

Danny also has an extra vote, I think, although I don't see why he would feel the need to use it.  And Xander also has an extra vote (right?)  I feel like who has what advantage is like some comedy skit because of how confusing it is.   

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Danny choose not to risk it on the first captain's ship. That is how DJ and Xander ended up with their extra votes.

DeShawn got an extra vote, which he used, when he meet with Evvie and she told him about Xander's idol.

I am wondering if Evvie's rant at the end, if she does rant, is partly because Xander chooses not to use the idol to save her and it ends up with her being voted out. Maybe Evvie goes home this week and is pissed that Xander didn't use his idol on her.

I get why Xander didn't use it at the first merge tribal, he didn't count on DeShawn having an extra vote. I remember Evvie telling her tribe that she didn't risk it that trip because she knew she needed her vote at tribal. I don't know if she told them that she told DeShawn he should risk it and get the advantage. I do know that neither Evvie or Xander counted for an extra vote at that tribal and that Evvie could have gone home if Sydney hadn't tried to draw safety.

12 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Xander has an extra vote and idol, so that may be kind of interesting.  I honestly don't know why they'd target Evvie over him, unless he has immunity. 

They don't seem to be able to figure out how to get rid of Xander so I suspect more of the same next week lol. And it will be harder since there's only 5 so a vote split is iffy. I do hope at least that Xander plays his idol or at least extra vote just so we can get rid of some of these advantages. I hope something is played in the other TC for the same reason. Although, I'm sure there would just be 10 more idols/advantages brought out anyway.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Hanahope said:

DeShawn had the extra vote and used it last week

Thanks, I thought I was remembering that wrong lol. I didn’t realize he used it last week.  Makes even less sense why they didn’t send Xander home.    

5 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

I am wondering if Evvie's rant at the end, if she does rant, is partly because Xander chooses not to use the idol to save her and it ends up with her being voted out. Maybe Evvie goes home this week and is pissed that Xander didn't use his idol on her.

I am thinking this. I wonder if he wins immunity and then opts not to use his idol on Evvie and she gets voted out. If he uses his extra vote it would likely be 3-3. So maybe he opts not to use that either. But if they went to rocks he and Evvie would be safe. So maybe he tells that to Deshawn and he votes with them. 

I don't know. Gut feeling says Evvie and Heather go. In keeping with the cookout 2.0 plan.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They don't seem to be able to figure out how to get rid of Xander so I suspect more of the same next week lol. And it will be harder since there's only 5 so a vote split is iffy. I do hope at least that Xander plays his idol or at least extra vote just so we can get rid of some of these advantages. I hope something is played in the other TC for the same reason. Although, I'm sure there would just be 10 more idols/advantages brought out anyway.

Which makes no sense lol I mean, I like Xander so I'm not complaining, but all this whining of him still being in the game, having an idol, of wanting him gone, but instead, they vote out Tiffany.  The longer Xander is in the game and loses allies, the more likely he is going to use his idol.  I don't get it.  I really don't want Evvie to go, either.  Since this show loves advantages so much this season, maybe Evvie finds some magic bracelet from transported from the world of Big Brother that gives her 3 weeks of safety, springs it on everyone at TC, Xander says he's using his idol, and then one of Deshawn/Danny/Liana go home (I'd prefer Deshawn or Liana).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

Since this show loves advantages so much this season, maybe Evvie finds some magic bracelet from transported from the world of Big Brother that gives her 3 weeks of safety, springs it on everyone at TC, Xander says he's using his idol, and then one of Deshawn/Danny/Liana go home (I'd prefer Deshawn or Liana).

Jada Pinkett Smith Interest GIF by Red Table Talk

11 hours ago, Lamima said:

I am thinking this. I wonder if [Xander] wins immunity and then opts not to use his idol on Evvie and she gets voted out.  If he uses his extra vote it would likely be 3-3.

I was trying think of a scenario where it would be advantageous for Xander to force a tie with his extra vote.  I believe the tie-breaker rules are back to normal, meaning there is a re-vote first before going to rocks.  But if Xander is the target and one of the two names in the tie, then he wouldn't get to vote again.  I forgot to include him winning immunity in my calculations.

But there is another catch.  I'm not sure that an Extra Vote would carry over into the re-vote.  If it does not, then the re-vote would be 2-1, and Xander's Extra Vote would have been wasted like Deshawn's.

However, if the Extra Vote does carry over, then an immune Xander can wield that as a weapon before the re-vote, saying that he'll force the tie again.  And by the rules of the rock draw, there will only be two people to draw...the other two voters.

Preview clip for tomorrow night's episode.  Deshawn is trying to stay in the middle of his group of Liana/Shan/Ricard/Danny and also possibly work with Evvie.  It's probably a red herring that he'll flip and work with Evvie (and then Xander), but I might enjoy seeing the others scramble.  Maybe that's where the little spat between Ricard and Shan comes from over her wanting to use one of her advantages.  

Also, Evvie says "I promise I'll never write your name down" which I feel like never goes well in this game.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1

Next week: Deshawn wants to target Ricard, which leads to tears from Shan and Liana, and Deshawn telling Ricard he never said that.  I'm not going to get my hopes up that that will happen.  

Xander needs to survive.  Glad he still has his idol and extra vote.  Hopefully he's not dumb enough not to use the idol if he doesn't win immunity.  

Next week: Deshawn wants to target Ricard, which leads to tears from Shan and Liana, and Deshawn telling Ricard he never said that.  I'm not going to get my hopes up that that will happen.  

Xander needs to survive.  Glad he still has his idol and extra vote.  Hopefully he's not dumb enough not to use the idol if he doesn't win immunity.  

Yeah, I don't see Ricard going anywhere, unfortunately. Maybe the vote goes on Deshawn instead, I don't know.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

Yeah, I don't see Ricard going anywhere, unfortunately. Maybe the vote goes on Deshawn instead, I don't know.

I honestly want to see the whole scene play out, because I don't get why Shan and Liana are so upset.  Or at least Liana.  Also, maybe Deshawn shifts to Liana because he told her of the plan, then she looked like she told Shan (and maybe she wasn't supposed to).  I'll credit Deshawn with wanting to make a move.  I would kind of laugh if it gets him voted out, but I'd love it even more if he could get one of the others in his group.  He and Danny seemed tight at one point, so I wonder if he wants to flip if he'll get Danny to agree.  

If this all happens in the beginning of the episode like it did this week with the scrambling and scheming, then I'll go with a boring Erika/Heather boot (I can't believe Xander wouldn't save himself with his idol if he doesn't have immunity).  Which, come to think of it, couldn't Shan play her idol on Ricard and save him?  Maybe that exchange they had after Genie's boot where they were fighting about advantages and idols was foreshadowing to something going down with that.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I honestly want to see the whole scene play out, because I don't get why Shan and Liana are so upset.  Or at least Liana.  Also, maybe Deshawn shifts to Liana because he told her of the plan, then she looked like she told Shan (and maybe she wasn't supposed to).  I'll credit Deshawn with wanting to make a move.  I would kind of laugh if it gets him voted out, but I'd love it even more if he could get one of the others in his group.  He and Danny seemed tight at one point, so I wonder if he wants to flip if he'll get Danny to agree.  

Any of Ricard, Shan, or Liana going is fine by me.

• Love 3

So here’s the preview that was at the end of the episode, and I missed that Danny also wants Ricard out.  So the two guys would have the votes if they got Xander, Erika, and Heather  on their side, assuming they’d be willing to betray Liana and Shan.

Shan wants Deshawn out as a result of all this.  Seriously this better be a good vote next week lol 

• Love 2

Next week, Liana is mad.  Erika is again seen as a threat.  

And because TPTB decided there weren't enough twists and advantages this season, there's a twist next week.  And according to Probst, it's dangerous.

I think the twist has to do with something at the immunity challenge since that's where Jeff is talking about this twist.

• Love 1

Maybe it's a reward and immunity combined challenge, and whoever wins gets to go off-island to a resort or whatever and doesn't get to go to tribal council at all? Therefore no chance to strategize and everyone else has to scramble without being able to rely on the winner's vote.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

We see Xander on the preview saying "this is too good to be true" and it comes right after the scene with Jeff saying there is a twist but I don't think Xander's comment has to do with the twist. In fact I think that Liana will get in a fight with Danny - Deshawn and she will approach Xander to vote them out, while the same will happen with Danny and Deshawn, they will approach Xander to vote out Liana. I think that Danny - Deshawn will get their way and Liana will be voted out. I remember the episode after Voce was voted out that Liana was crying saying she regrets not having voted out Xander, and Xander now being the one to determine her fate in the game seems appropriate with that scene.

Edited by himela
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, himela said:

We see Xander on the preview saying "this is too good to be true" and it comes right after the scene with Jeff saying there is a twist but I don't think Xander's comment has to do with the twist. In fact I think that Liana will get in a fight with Danny - Deshawn and she will approach Xander to vote them out, while the same will happen with Danny and Deshawn, they will approach Xander to vote out Liana. I think that Danny - Deshawn will get their way and Liana will be voted out. I remember the episode after Voce was voted out that Liana was crying saying she regrets not having voted out Xander, and Xander now being the one to determine her fate in the game seems appropriate with that scene.

I keep going back to that clip of Liana saying that not voting off Xander was her million dollar mistake.  Now, he did already cost her an advantage by tricking her (thanks to Shan telling Tiffany about it) so maybe that's history.  But seriously, Xander has no reason to trust Liana.  I don't know what the status will be with her, Deshawn, and Danny.  They got rid of Shan, who was closely aligned with both her and Ricard.  So I'm really curious where everyone will stand after this week.  

Also, I had a funny thought because of that quote you had from Xander about "this is too good to be true", and how maybe the twist somehow involves Xander having to forfeit his idol.  Like, I know it won't happen, but I would laugh if everyone in this game has been wasting their breath trying to get Xander's idol out of the game, and maybe he'll be done in by a twist of all things.

I agree that Danny, DeShawn and Liana will be voted out.  The order doesn't even matter.  Ricard, Xander, Heather, and Erica have the votes if they stick together.  Will they hesitate thinking that it looks racist?  Probably not but I don't know.  Then, they will probably target Ricard.  At FTC Xander will have an excellent chance sitting next to Heather and Erica.  At least that's the way I see it.

Doesn't seem like a very exciting week next week.  Danny's on the hunt for an idol/advantage, Deshawn approaches Xander about a final 3, and Erika says something about a plan changing.

I kind of like that Erika is getting all this strategic attention so far.  I wish we had seen more of her tribe in the beginning of the season because I think they were an interesting group.

• Love 2

I wonder if Danny finds the idol or advantage next week. He says that him and Deshawn are on the bottom. I guess we'll see what happens with them. 

Erika saying something about a plan changing has me interested. I can't wait to see her strategize. 

52 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

I wonder if Danny finds the idol or advantage next week. He says that him and Deshawn are on the bottom. I guess we'll see what happens with them. 

Erika saying something about a plan changing has me interested. I can't wait to see her strategize. 

The fact that they showed it makes me think someone finds it.  I'd laugh if it were Xander and he has two idols in his pocket.  

Since there is 1, maybe 2 by next week, idols in the game maybe Erika gets wind of an idol being used on whoever the target is so the plan changes.  

I wonder if Erika finds it.  That could be her 'new plan' thing, that she plans on using the idol on whoever is being voted out, and maybe getting her desired target out.  Where do we stand with alliances?  Deshawn/Danny seem tight, and we see Deshawn talking to Xander about a final 3 (if that goes anywhere).  And Erika/Heather, so is Ricard kind of a wild card?  I don't see him wanting to work with Deshawn/Danny.

On 11/26/2021 at 5:46 PM, himela said:

We see Xander on the preview saying "this is too good to be true" and it comes right after the scene with Jeff saying there is a twist but I don't think Xander's comment has to do with the twist.

Finally I was right at something! I hate it when they mix random phrases in the previews.

I looked at my upcoming recordings and the episode description for next week's show says the following:

"Castaways need to alter their plans after the winner of the immunity challenge throws a wrench in their next big move."

This could be what Erika was talking about in the preview at the end of last week's show, with plans shifting.  So the question is, who is the target that ends up winning immunity?  And who will be the unfortunate plan b choice?

7 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

So the question is, who is the target that ends up winning immunity?  And who will be the unfortunate plan b choice?

I could see them maybe deciding to pull the trigger on Ricard this week and then he wins immunity or them deciding to go for DeShawn like they wanted to last week and him winning immunity. In either case, I bet the other 1 will be the new target.

I could see them maybe deciding to pull the trigger on Ricard this week and then he wins immunity or them deciding to go for DeShawn like they wanted to last week and him winning immunity. In either case, I bet the other 1 will be the new target.

I could see them planning on DeShawn and then DeShawn wins immunity. The easy vote would be Danny but the opportunity to vote out Ricard is probably the change.

• Love 1

Or they finally decide to flush out Xander’s idol but he wins immunity.