Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Beard After Hours

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Maybe because I’m binging but I truly enjoyed this. I too felt it was all a dream for a good while due to the “you dropped your keys” motif- I was sure he’d fallen asleep in the pub. And Mary’s boyfriend sounded so much like roy Kent, and what are thre odds of bumping into James tartt sr? But then again, there’s a downtown area and limited places open and it’s a smaller town than nyc after all!

thd church  bwing the rave wasn’t a coincidence- jane had sent a picture of the lighted cross- and I wondered at the church being open. Of course, it was only open due to it being a club!

I loved seeing beard dance- he suddenly seemed younger and his whole relationship with needy jane made sense. I kind of love that in the middle of those lunatic texts she has moments of awareness that his phone might not be working or he might be hurt- to the point that when he shows up she’s not mad at all.

she just makes him jump

tbeough a hoop LOL.

it was weird but I loved it.

i didn’t assume the super fans could not get tickets to a match- but that even if they had NOBODY is allowed on the pitch but players. We learned that last week with James Tartt sr.

• Like 3

Such a weird episode. I checked like three times to make sure I didn’t somehow end up watching the wrong series.

I really liked this, and it cheered me up a bit. His dancing at the club, at the end, was the best, as was his just taking the night as it came, until he found that he missed his girlfriend's texts.

I thought it was weird that she went to a club without him, instead of meeting him at home, or at the stadium, but then when she said, "I thought this was what you would need" I guess she was right. 

• Like 2