Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: No Business Like Shade Business

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Candiace also hit a new low even by Housewives standards when she outright mocked Ashley's sadness over her miscarriage. It is true that all the women throw shade, but there is a way that Candiace hits really far below the belt and then never wants to take any responsibility for it. It reminds me of how Jax would always proclaim, "You're not perfect either!" whenever someone tried to confront him about his atrocious behavior. Yes, none of them are perfect. But Candiace goes to a place that feels outright nasty a lot of times. No humor, no sly wink to the camera, just nasty. 

Could just be me, but Ashley making prison rape jokes about Ray was extremely low.  

And Ashley tearing into a mentally unstable Katie was way worse than anything candace has said or done. 

It was absolutely disgusting.  And Ashley was so proud of herself for picking on someone who was clearly struggling.  

But at the end of the day Ashley is trash.  Candace immediately tried to backtrack with Ashley.  

Whereas Ashley literally had to be told by gizelle how vicious she was before she deigned to apologize to Katie.  

• Love 8
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

So is he getting "investors"?  And if so, doesn't that seem shady?  Who the hell is handing this creepy weirdo their money?  He doesn't even have any experience?

It's probably the other way around. I bet he's an investor going to hand over money to some creepy weirdo's so he can say he's in the movie bizz. The creepy weirdo's want nothing from him except his money. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

It's probably the other way around. I bet he's an investor going to hand over money to some creepy weirdo's so he can say he's in the movie bizz. The creepy weirdo's want nothing from him except his money. 

If that's the case, it would make more sense, but I wonder how he felt comfortable offering Ashley a role in the endeavor. 

And it also seems like an odd move for a guy who seems cheap. 

But, the movie industry does seem a good way to hide and/or launder money so maybe he is into that. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Candiace also hit a new low even by Housewives standards when she outright mocked Ashley's sadness over her miscarriage. It is true that all the women throw shade, but there is a way that Candiace hits really far below the belt and then never wants to take any responsibility for it. It reminds me of how Jax would always proclaim, "You're not perfect either!" whenever someone tried to confront him about his atrocious behavior. Yes, none of them are perfect. But Candiace goes to a place that feels outright nasty a lot of times. No humor, no sly wink to the camera, just nasty. 

I think this explains why some people may want to go after Candiace with a vengeance. She says truly horrible things - like the comment that Ashley and Michael's grief was not "real" - and then she gives the standard "this is what we're paid to do" excuse. Interestingly, both Robyn and Gizelle have stated that they don't really care what "the blogs" say about them, but Candiace seems to not only read, but takes to heart, every single even slightly negative comment someone says about her. Its crazy to watch her lose her mind on Twitter, then turn around and say that she should be given a pass for what she says on camera.

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

And it also seems like an odd move for a guy who seems cheap. 

But, the movie industry does seem a good way to hide and/or launder money so maybe he is into that. 

People with a lot of money often look to invest in money-losing ventures as a way to provide an offsetting tax benefit against businesses that make money. Its why so many wealthy people buy sports teams. Most teams themselves don't make money and those losses reduce their tax burdens.

Edited by Rlb8031
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/22/2021 at 1:18 AM, RealReality said:

I think Ashley was trying to imply that skeletor doppelganger Michael is just too young at heart and spry to ever retire.  

This is eye rollingly dumb and I think there is something very funny about Michael's "money" because who the hell goes from real estate to "movies?"

Its as suspicious as Jamal going from "preacher" to restaurantaeur and proud owner of an Applebee's. 

I suspect money laundering or something else fishy.

On a side note, Michael is a very rough 61.  

This is unfair. 

Skeletor is much better looking than Michael. 

At least Skeletor is jacked.

Michael looks more like Golem.

image.png.6ccbfc976488393d86eabd1ca49e3fea.png

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Come up 795 some time and experience the thrill of someone deciding not to get off at Owings Mills Blvd. and just merging back over without a care in the world.

I second that, we must be neighbors ! 🙂

I may be sitting out in the field alone here, but I really find Candiaces' song to be catchy. Yeah, likely because it was played 30 times and I couldn't help but sing the chorus. But, whatever. It is now in my head. 

Is Mia real? Is anything about her NOT fake? From her hair, to her boobs to her face......I find her to be fake in every way. She is one I really don't like and what is the purpose of Askale? I can not find one thing she has added to the show except her outfit for the video shoot was amazing ! 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

I second that, we must be neighbors ! 🙂

I may be sitting out in the field alone here, but I really find Candiaces' song to be catchy. Yeah, likely because it was played 30 times and I couldn't help but sing the chorus. But, whatever. It is now in my head. 

Is Mia real? Is anything about her NOT fake? From her hair, to her boobs to her face......I find her to be fake in every way. She is one I really don't like and what is the purpose of Askale? I can not find one thing she has added to the show except her outfit for the video shoot was amazing ! 

Small voice...I like the song...it's not bad if you are looking for a silly little bop. 

It also fits how many (not all) of the howives keep going back to terrible partners.

• Love 5

Candiace just did a live with her podcast co-host. She said there was a miscommunication between the person responsible for getting the cars and the company responsible for renting the cars. She said the company thought the cars were going to DC.  She also said there was some shady editing during the video shoot. She was not calling Chris because they already discussed that he would be teaching a class. She was calling the person who was responsible for the cars and the weren't answering. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Why therefore did Wendy come up with a website that seemed to be nothing more than a meaningless philosophical business plan, like youngandthrifty.ca? Eddie's expression was fantastic. I'm back at home, missing my jeans. Candiace wore them on this episode, but I knew I'd never be able to afford them! Gizelle laughed as she encouraged Mia to get the tea and informed her about the predicament. Robyn appears to be doing well with her hat business, which is fantastic; I only wish she could see herself deserving more rather than settling with familiarity. Their relationship makes me nervous.

Edited by Liroychicik

In my opinion, having a business is always challenging, and not everyone has enough power and patience to go through that alone. No matter what kind of business it is, having a team that could help you, especially in the beginning, is necessary. They can help you make a business plan, retirement plan, employee and executive benefit analysis, and much more. They can even give you the best advice you need at that moment. Besides that, you need to find a good and secure team that knows a lot in this sphere and can help you with good advice. I am working now with stephenswmg.com, knowing that their services are on the highest level.

Edited by discussionpoint
  • Love 1