Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: No Business Like Shade Business

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

God I love Karen - “I had to get a ‘vassination’ to be here.”  She is everything! 

Girl, when she started in with that spiritual, I about passed out. There's a reason Karen and Gizelle are considered the OGs of that franchise because they really are both entertaining as hell. Messy but entertaining as hell. Also, on a side note, don't remember which one of the other women said it, I think it was Mia but Karen really did look amazing in that outfit. 

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

What are the chances Chris never ordered the fancy cars - with Candiace's knowledge and approval - knowing the ladies would be driving nice enough cars to the shoot.  The cars were always going to be in the background and it sure saved a bunch of cash...

Also - in one of Mia's tweets, she added #souschelf - is that a thing or does she not know how to spell chef???

On WWHL, Candiace said that Chris had actually set everything up - he mentioned in the episode that he "spoke to the guy at 1pm", but someone else on-site dropped the ball resulting in the miscommunication. Of course, she didn't apologize to him for thinking he had screwed her.  

I don't understand why anyone would think he would do that when she's spent $10k on this crap. Wasting that money is just less golf for him...

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

On WWHL, Candiace said that Chris had actually set everything up - he mentioned in the episode that he "spoke to the guy at 1pm", but someone else on-site dropped the ball resulting in the miscommunication. Of course, she didn't apologize to him for thinking he had screwed her.  

I don't understand why anyone would think he would do that when she's spent $10k on this crap. Wasting that money is just less golf for him...

She asked Chris 732 times to be there that day. 

And this is probably why.  She spent a lot of money and things unexpectedly go wrong all the time which is why he should have been there to handle it.  

Chris, to my knowledge, has managed exactly zero other people.  So he doesn't even know if there was other stuff be could have done.  

Instead of blocking off the day of the shoot and not booking a cooking class.  

At the end of the day, you pay $1000 for the chef at hungry.  And $75 per meal kit.  

Chris is not getting all that money.  So he made maybe $1000 and risked fucking up a $10,000 investment.  

Candace needs a new manager.  Or even an assistant. 

Like what exactly did Chris do that am assistant couldn't have done as well or better?

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

She could have just done a Tik Tok like every other singer wannabe, Ellen would have noticed her and shown her video on her show, isn't that how it works? LOL.

Seriously, Chris is not the man for the job of producing a video, he is the man for holding her purse and listening to her have a fit.  I firmly believe that Chris needs his own gig, Candiace thinks his gig will shift attention from her and she does not like that, she can be the only star in the family, he does not pay the mortgage so he has to jump when she says to jump.  

I give that marriage two more years.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

What are the chances Chris never ordered the fancy cars - with Candiace's knowledge and approval - knowing the ladies would be driving nice enough cars to the shoot.  The cars were always going to be in the background and it sure saved a bunch of cash...

Also - in one of Mia's tweets, she added #souschelf - is that a thing or does she not know how to spell chef???

That’s a thing. It’s like an assistant to the head chef. 

7 hours ago, RealReality said:

She asked Chris 732 times to be there that day. 

And this is probably why.  She spent a lot of money and things unexpectedly go wrong all the time which is why he should have been there to handle it.  

Chris, to my knowledge, has managed exactly zero other people.  So he doesn't even know if there was other stuff be could have done.  

Instead of blocking off the day of the shoot and not booking a cooking class.  

At the end of the day, you pay $1000 for the chef at hungry.  And $75 per meal kit.  

Chris is not getting all that money.  So he made maybe $1000 and risked fucking up a $10,000 investment.  

Candace needs a new manager.  Or even an assistant. 

Like what exactly did Chris do that am assistant couldn't have done as well or better?

If Chris does nothing people scream he’s lazy and living off his wife. If he does something to make money, he’s selfish because he should drop everything to help Candiace. He can’t win.  Candiace wanted cheap help. People aren’t leaving their homes during a pandemic to work part time for $15 or less per hour. A full-time PA will want benefits plus at least $45k a year, which is still cheap.

Edited by laprin
Spaces
  • Love 14
59 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She could have just done a Tik Tok like every other singer wannabe, Ellen would have noticed her and shown her video on her show, isn't that how it works? LOL.

Seriously, Chris is not the man for the job of producing a video, he is the man for holding her purse and listening to her have a fit.  I firmly believe that Chris needs his own gig, Candiace thinks his gig will shift attention from her and she does not like that, she can be the only star in the family, he does not pay the mortgage so he has to jump when she says to jump.  

I give that marriage two more years.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

And she has a manager, who she's paying...I understand why he's frustrated. 

She doesn't actually want her to work for him. She wants him to do the things that are boring, hard, tedious, etc. for her career, hand her tissue squares, and hold her back from flinging the closest item at a bitch. And if he went out and got a full-time job cooking in a restaurant which required him to be out of the house for 12-15 hours a day, work the weekends, and not be available to film with her at the drop of a hat, she'd be salty as hell.

• Love 7
On 9/20/2021 at 5:32 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Why would Ashley talk about her reproductive body issues to her family while they are eating? Nasty! 

Well she told her mom God gave her two holes for sex a few episodes ago...

• Useful 2

Apparently Candiace and Chris are no longer speaking to Dorothy.  Chris basically tweeted that he never had any conversations with her regarding his goals and that he was all good going forward. And someone said that they checked Candiace's Instagram and she no longer follows Dorothy and has untagged her in all her photos.

ETA: I just checked it looks like Candiace blocked Dorothy on Instagram. This episode must have been the straw that broke the camel's back. 

Edited by spunky
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, spunky said:

Apparently Candiace and Chris are no longer speaking to Dorothy.  Chris basically tweeted that he never had any conversations with her regarding his goals and that he was all good going forward. And someone said that they checked Candiace's Instagram and she no longer follows Dorothy and has untagged her in all her photos.

ETA: I just checked it looks like Candiace blocked Dorothy on Instagram. This episode must have been the straw that broke the camel's back. 

I wonder if her life size cardboard cut out went out with the paper recycling.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, spunky said:

Apparently Candiace and Chris are no longer speaking to Dorothy.  Chris basically tweeted that he never had any conversations with her regarding his goals and that he was all good going forward.

How are they going to avoid Miss Dorothy if they are living in her property?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder if her life size cardboard cut out went out with the paper recycling.

I wouldn't be surprised if it did. 

2 minutes ago, StillHere said:

Dorothy is that you?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, StillHere said:

I don’t believe that. Dorothy says things to be provocative because she wants to be a housewife. Even on the low-end, Bravo is paying full-time housewives $300-400k, which is about $15k-$20k per episode. Candiace doesn’t need to live off her. I do believe Dorothy probably gave them money as a wedding gift, which they put down on a house. It is completely within Dorothy’s character to now lord the gift over them. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, laprin said:

I don’t believe that. Dorothy says things to be provocative because she wants to be a housewife. Even on the low-end, Bravo is paying full-time housewives $300-400k, which is about $15k-$20k per episode. Candiace doesn’t need to live off her. I do believe Dorothy probably gave them money as a wedding gift, which they put down on a house. It is completely within Dorothy’s character to now lord the gift over them. 

Exactly! She was on the Peach Report yesterday trying to play off her antics as something she only did for the show. I don't think she expected both Candiace and Chris to be disappointed in her behavior. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, RealReality said:

I kinda thought that was the cruelest part of what Dorothy said.  

She knows how much flack candiace got for having  Dorothy pay for that townhouse.  

Candace made a big deal about her and Chris buying that house on their own and I think they likely did.  

Dorothy didn't directly say anything about paying for the house because it would be a lie,  but she knew the implication and allowed it.  

It seemed mean spirited to me.  I think Dorothy, loves, hates and envies candace. 

Yes Gawd ! Dorothy wants to be in complete control of Candace's life. That is why she's always in her home . 

• Love 5

Mia, Mia; I so want to continue to like you, but your messiness is getting worse with each episode!!  You don’t even know Candiace, yet you’re all up in her business.  Just shut up and eat your food like a good new HW.

Speaking of Candiace, I’m really not liking her mama!  Lady, why don’t you get a fucking life and leave your daughter’s alone?!  Like him or not, Chris is doing the best that he can to make his wife happy.  I will say that he should have quadruple checked that the cars would be available for the video shoot.

Candiace, stop treating Chris like he’s Hoke to your Ms. Daisy!  The man is trying to make a career from cooking, how about supporting him as much as he supports you?!

FLOVED Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb’s outfit at the shoot, and that’s the only positive thing I can say about her.  Juan, here’s a hot slice of STFU!!  How dare you tell your wife that you want a baby girl, like her eggs can make that happen….will you love the child less if it is born a boy?  And I see ya’ll haven’t learned your lesson about money, instead of renting that big assed storage room why not get one that you can afford?!

Humph, I just bet Ashley’s family were outraged at Michael wanting to go into movies, shit, some of their $$ is being taken away.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

That’s a thing. It’s like an assistant to the head chef. 

A Sous Chef is a position - a Sous CHELF - as spelled in the tweet doesn't exist - at least in terms of any restaurant position I know of.

Is this some kind of internet shade - is chelf a *thing* or just a typo?

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, StillHere said:

Bassett's Twitter meltdown is quite ... interesting.

Ohhh...what's he melting over?  I don't do Twitter.

7 minutes ago, amarante said:

A Sous Chef is a position - a Sous CHELF - as spelled in the tweet doesn't exist - at least in terms of any restaurant position I know of.

I think it was a typo from silly Mia

• Love 2

Did I read Chris said to Mia he likes his women natural? I guess he was referring to plastic surgery and not makeup, cuz his wife could be candy fay baker.

Dot, Dot. Stirring the pot. Always looking to take her own daughter down a peg and convince her men only want to use her for money. Gotta keep that self-esteem low to stay in control.

Smarmy crocodile Mike wants to throw away money making movies...and maybe Ash could star in it...you know, once her uterus is back on the inside of her body and she's ready to take on Ron Jeremy's. Heck, it could be an opportunity for the whole family. Uncle Lump can be the pimp to Shiela's old toothless ho trickin for a 10 spot.

Juan has convinced Rob that she's lucky he stays with her. She just needs softer coaching. But its hard for him because she didn't birth a girl. Even though its his sperm that determines the sex, its all her fault. If only she'd have another baby, and make sure its female this time, he'd love her more and know how to treat a woman. Yes, Juan, your a total douche.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, J80134 said:

Dot, Dot. Stirring the pot. Always looking to take her own daughter down a peg and convince her men only want to use her for money. Gotta keep that self-esteem low to stay in control.

Dorothy is the type of mother you have to put a lot of distance between. It's too bad she doesn't live out of state or in another country. Mama Joyce walked so Dorothy can run. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

And I see ya’ll haven’t learned your lesson about money, instead of renting that big assed storage room why not get one that you can afford?!

That was a promotional opportunity. They will be getting a free storage facility in exchange for featuring that company extensively on the show.

The only reason to have such a lengthy segment which prominently featured the name of the company was the benefit to Robyn - and possibly BRAVO as well.

Any time the housewives visit a store, the housewives get some promotional benefit. I have read they get $X in merchandise. When they visit a store and don't buy something, they aren't getting free merchandise but often there is a reason for the visit - e.g. it's a very theme specific store or it's a very high end store which theoretically is intended to show their lavish lifestyles. 

Hotels comp BRAVO for a lot of rooms when the housewives do a trip. 

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

I just remembered Mia getting to the video shoot and seeing nobody. And then Candiace asking "where are the cars, is that a car" and that tractor thing driving by 😂

LOL.  I remember thar and thought, what a missed opportunity for a really interesting video ho/farmersonly/black farmers/glam farming in the 90s with puff daddy cross over. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, amarante said:

That was a promotional opportunity. They will be getting a free storage facility in exchange for featuring that company extensively on the show.

The only reason to have such a lengthy segment which prominently featured the name of the company was the benefit to Robyn - and possibly BRAVO as well.

Any time the housewives visit a store, the housewives get some promotional benefit. I have read they get $X in merchandise. When they visit a store and don't buy something, they aren't getting free merchandise but often there is a reason for the visit - e.g. it's a very theme specific store or it's a very high end store which theoretically is intended to show their lavish lifestyles. 

Hotels comp BRAVO for a lot of rooms when the housewives do a trip. 

Robyn has a growing business but she isn't shipping out 15k of product a month.  I guess I don't understand the need for all the space.  Once that monster home gets built just do your thing in the garage.  

$2000 a month is $24k a year.  If she can get that for free...great?  Maybe Robyn needs a little actual separate physical location to make her work.  

• Love 3

Ashely walked in the door of the family dinner... I mean barely put the baby down and she starts talking about her uterus and her lady parts hanging , while showing off her spandex garment ?

Just what kind of family is this ???

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

You mean to tell me Michael been making GOOD money all these years and at 61 he cannot retire ??  Suze Orman, Robert Kiyosaki  and Dave Ramsey and any other investment firm that advertises , usually doing the NFL games, - please drop off an card - this man needs help quick..

Does he have grown children, or other partners, who can run the business while still paying him a modest salary ? All these  years he didn't put a little aside for his old age, let alone draw social security ??

Or is this a cover (ie got to go to a J-O-B every day) so he can keep stepping out of the house every day along with adhoc  business trips to keep doing his bullsh*t ?

Hell - he has 2 babies under 2 to pay for and raise at least for the next 18 years... Ashley better make sure he clears enough from being in front of the camera for his sex movie business venture to at least pay the life insurance premium.

Another reason Micheal likes Juan - he's working on earning a state-unveristy pension. 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Dorothy is the type of mother you have to put a lot of distance between. It's too bad she doesn't live out of state or in another country. Mama Joyce walked so Dorothy can run. 

Dorothy lives in Atlanta.  I'm sure she's driving one of her other children crazy right now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 9/20/2021 at 4:33 AM, eXiled said:

I'm sitting here at 4:00 in the morning watching this, still half asleep, when Ashley says something that I suspect will make sleeping impossible ever after.

What the fuck is a prolapsed uterus? Seriously, y'all. I'm child-free, so I've never heard of such a thing. I'm sitting here traumatized, especially since sis so casually updated her fam around the kitchen table like she was telling them about her latest protein mask.

Sad to say its a real medical problem from ( source ) -

image.thumb.png.5035af2ff6a63038845cefeed7d5a412.png

Why would Ashley talk about her reproductive body issues to her family while they are eating? Nasty! 

Uncle "Lump" might be the sweetest gentle non-perverted man as they come, but it makes me sick that he sits there and lets Ashley have such personal female reproductive conversations in front of him. He really needs to put a stop to it. His daughter and wife has to be a little embarrassed.

No uncle needs to know about his niece's uterus prolapsing.

With that said - Ashley needs to be running her mouth on her issues with her MD-OB GYN. Her babies didn't appear to be all that big at birth, yet she seems to have major post delivery issues. Maybe if there is a #3 - she should consider another plan or medical team for delivery.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, amarante said:

I auto read that as sous chef. Look at Mia’s tweets - she can’t spelf 🤣

• LOL 6
On 9/20/2021 at 9:36 PM, truthaboutluv said:

Girl, when she started in with that spiritual, I about passed out. There's a reason Karen and Gizelle are considered the OGs of that franchise because they really are both entertaining as hell. Messy but entertaining as hell. Also, on a side note, don't remember which one of the other women said it, I think it was Mia but Karen really did look amazing in that outfit. 

Agree - those two make this show watchable! 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, sATL said:

You mean to tell me Michael been making GOOD money all these years and at 61 he cannot retire ??  Suze Orman, Robert Kiyosaki  and Dave Ramsey and any other investment firm that advertises , usually doing the NFL games, - please drop off an card - this man needs help quick..

Does he have grown children, or other partners, who can run the business while still paying him a modest salary ? All these  years he didn't put a little aside for his old age, let alone draw social security ??

Or is this a cover (ie got to go to a J-O-B every day) so he can keep stepping out of the house every day along with adhoc  business trips to keep doing his bullsh*t ?

Hell - he has 2 babies under 2 to pay for and raise at least for the next 18 years... Ashley better make sure he clears enough from being in front of the camera for his sex movie business venture to at least pay the life insurance premium.

Another reason Micheal likes Juan - he's working on earning a state-unveristy pension. 

I think Ashley was trying to imply that skeletor doppelganger Michael is just too young at heart and spry to ever retire.  

This is eye rollingly dumb and I think there is something very funny about Michael's "money" because who the hell goes from real estate to "movies?"

Its as suspicious as Jamal going from "preacher" to restaurantaeur and proud owner of an Applebee's. 

I suspect money laundering or something else fishy.

On a side note, Michael is a very rough 61.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think Ashley was trying to imply that skeletor doppelganger Michael is just too young at heart and spry to ever retire.  

This is eye rollingly dumb and I think there is something very funny about Michael's "money" because who the hell goes from real estate to "movies?"

Its as suspicious as Jamal going from "preacher" to restaurantaeur and proud owner of an Applebee's. 

I suspect money laundering or something else fishy.

On a side note, Michael is a very rough 61.  

My thoughts about Michael and wanting to be in the movie business is someone maybe trying to scam him, make him a producer, feed his ego (give him an additional pool of people to fool around with?), give him an opportunity to travel (more time to mess around with other people and a legit way to book a hotel room). 

That said, Michael could be on the level with this, filming in the VA/DC/MD area has been going on for decades, he may be investing a casting company, my first job out of college was as a talent agent at Central Casting in Baltimore, there is a DC office too, we worked on movies, television and print, we were always busy and there were other casting companies as well, maybe this is the aspect Michael is thinking about?

Are we seeing Michael wanting to chew off his arm to get out of the trap to get away from Ashley and his kids? Maybe because when a man with grown adult kids says he does not want anymore children he probably means it, Ashley has gone and had two kids in a short period of time, this may trigger Michael in to his flight mode and straight in to bad behavior, he said it when she was pregnant with the first baby when he was filmed in a hotel room by a stranger...just my thoughts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Wendy looked really beautiful in her office with Eddie wearing the leopard print top that didn't have Happy and Ness positively spilling out of it and it made me wonder why she is always more covered up around Eddie at home than she is when she goes out with the girls? Maybe because her kids are there? I can't put my finger on Wendy this year, I didn't love her last year but I liked her and I thought she was beautiful before the surgeries as well as after. I really think she looked amazing postpartum (as opposed to my troll self) and it made me feel sad to hear that she felt bad about herself when she watched the show because its already hard without adding cameras and public scrutiny.

Messy Mia? Not my style. I couldn't believe her alleging that she and Chris had relations in the past and I thought she prided herself on being sweet and nice with that saccharine voice she does but she's shown her true colors now. Searching Candiace's IG for a picture of her chipped toenail polish? GTFO.

Juan is hot but he can kick rocks with no shoes on for the way he treats Robyn. Mickey Demon Darby is the grossest man and I hope for Ashley's swift departure. Please stop worrying about supporting your leech family and just get your little coin and get out of there, Ash. 

Edited by Countess
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, sATL said:

I think what Ashley was saying was that Michael is too type-A to retire - i.e. he doesn't want to stop working. My expectation is that he's got a decent retirement account, and I'm sure that his older kids and ex-wife have been pushing for a will and estate planning so that Ashley and these babies don't get it all. Considering Michael's adherence to pre-nups, he doesn't strike me as the guy who would just leave a pot of money and let them fight it out.

• Love 2
On 9/21/2021 at 9:42 AM, spunky said:

It should be.  Your mother should not be discussing your personal business with your coworkers, even if you had a great relationship. Dorothy knows these women don't like her daughter and made sure to go to each and every one of them to bad talk Candiace & her husband. The only two who refused to get involved were Wendy and Askale.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:11 AM, laprin said:

I do believe Dorothy probably gave them money as a wedding gift, which they put down on a house. It is completely within Dorothy’s character to now lord the gift over them. 

Many parents give their children downpayment money (or outright buy) for houses. So Dorothy isn't special for what she's doing for Candiace and none of the ladies should look down on Candiace for receiving the help because when the time comes, Karen will be giving Rayvin money for a house, Gizelle will be giving Grace & the twins money for their house, Ashley will be making sure Michael gives Dean & Dylan money for a house even if she can't get a house for herself.

On 9/21/2021 at 12:23 PM, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Mia, Mia; I so want to continue to like you, but your messiness is getting worse with each episode!!  You don’t even know Candiace, yet you’re all up in her business.  Just shut up and eat your food like a good new HW.

On 9/21/2021 at 1:02 PM, Ss55 said:

Ohhh...what's he melting over?  I don't do Twitter.

5 hours ago, Countess said:

Searching Candiace's IG for a picture of her chipped toenail polish? GTFO.

Implying Chris had relations with her in the past and colluding with Former Cast Member & her associates to bring down Candiace is not a good look for Mia.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

It should be.  Your mother should not be discussing your personal business with your coworkers, even if you had a great relationship. Dorothy knows these women don't like her daughter and made sure to go to each and every one of them to bad talk Candiace & her husband. The only two who refused to get involved were Wendy and Askale.

Many parents give their children downpayment money (or outright buy) for houses. So Dorothy isn't special for what she's doing for Candiace and none of the ladies should look down on Candiace for receiving the help because when the time comes, Karen will be giving Rayvin money for a house, Gizelle will be giving Grace & the twins money for their house, Ashley will be making sure Michael gives Dean & Dylan money for a house even if she can't get a house for herself.

Implying Chris had relations with her in the past and colluding with Former Cast Member & her associates to bring down Candiace is not a good look for Mia.

Mia and Dorothy both need to get lost. If I were Mia's husband I would divorce her for her disgusting insinuations about another woman's husband.

• Love 6

I know Dorothy is messy but she’s only saying what the others are thinking. Most people want their child’s spouse to have a real job. Candiace is not big enough to need a hand holder husbandger. She can’t dance or sing. She’s too short to model. Maybe she can land some Lifetime or Hallmark style movies. What we saw of the video shoot looked lame. Let Chris do his work and get your own cars for your video that you wasted money on.

Just to defend Candiace a tiny, wee bit: She has already landed a film on BET that filmed last year and aired at Christmas. She did fine in it. I think she also has a couple of other small TV roles. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

FCM is clearly off the hinges and so pressed by Candiace's mere existence that she has to send her flying monkeys to take care of her long after they're no longer associated? Sounds like a mentally stable person to me! Shame on Mia for getting involved in that foolery.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Countess said:

FCM is clearly off the hinges and so pressed by Candiace's mere existence that she has to send her flying monkeys to take care of her long after they're no longer associated? Sounds like a mentally stable person to me! Shame on Mia for getting involved in that foolery.

Is there any evidence that Monique is behind any of the current statements from the blog allegedly run by her friend/family member? That person has gotten a LOT of clicks from covering RHOP. Why would that person stop just because Monique is no longer on the show? My guess is that they'll continue covering the show even if Candiace is given the boot, just because it is financially beneficial for them to do so.

On 9/20/2021 at 12:01 PM, bichonblitz said:

Didn't Gizelle's daughter just get her DL? Why all the screaming every time she had to turn the corner in the empty parking lot? Was avoiding the cones that traumatic? Something is out of sequence. Also, side note, that girl is unbelievable gorgeous! Looks just like Gizelle with dark hair. Good genes for sure. 

"They were cones!" 

Any "Wedding Singer" fans out there?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
38 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

Is there any evidence that Monique is behind any of the current statements from the blog allegedly run by her friend/family member? That person has gotten a LOT of clicks from covering RHOP. Why would that person stop just because Monique is no longer on the show? My guess is that they'll continue covering the show even if Candiace is given the boot, just because it is financially beneficial for them to do so.

I think what raises suspicion about this particular blogger is they were apparently instrumental in getting Candiace cancelled from hosting gigs around the DMV area and as we know, FCM was very close to many of the bloggers who were harassing Candiace.  Apparently this blogger scrolled through 2 years of Candiace's social media to find a picture of her feet and sent it to Mia to use against Candiace.  Why people are suspicious of FCM is she jumped in Mia's comments about Candiace's feet ki'ki' and hee hawing.

So now this has got some people wondering if Mia and FCM are working together to get Candiace off the show because Ashley talked about Mia's vagina lips flapping in the wind and we didn't see "all this" from Mia against Ashley.   But Mia's upset because Candiace said she had some big ol' feet? 

The reason people even think Mia & FCM could be working together to get Candiace off the show is because that was FCM's MO...to reach out to others and have them do the dragging and the smearing on her behalf. At this point in time I don't think Mia & FCM are working together to get Candiace off the show but I do think one has been reaching out to the other regarding Candiace.

The only reason a lot of these blogs got massive views (and thus coins) was because of the fight.  Ragging on Robyn/Gizelle/Ashley isn't nearly as exciting or adds to their bottom line as much.  So one way to get more interest/coins is to run another attack on Candiace and that's what the blogger, Mia and FCM are doing.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Countess said:

Wendy looked really beautiful in her office with Eddie wearing the leopard print top that didn't have Happy and Ness positively spilling out of it and it made me wonder why she is always more covered up around Eddie at home than she is when she goes out with the girls? Maybe because her kids are there? I can't put my finger on Wendy this year, I didn't love her last year but I liked her and I thought she was beautiful before the surgeries as well as after. I really think she looked amazing postpartum (as opposed to my troll self) and it made me feel sad to hear that she felt bad about herself when she watched the show because its already hard without adding cameras and public scrutiny.

Messy Mia? Not my style. I couldn't believe her alleging that she and Chris had relations in the past and I thought she prided herself on being sweet and nice with that saccharine voice she does but she's shown her true colors now. Searching Candiace's IG for a picture of her chipped toenail polish? GTFO.

Juan is hot but he can kick rocks with no shoes on for the way he treats Robyn. Mickey Demon Darby is the grossest man and I hope for Ashley's swift departure. Please stop worrying about supporting your leech family and just get your little coin and get out of there, Ash. 

There is an old saying that women don't dress up for men but the accolades of other women. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My thoughts about Michael and wanting to be in the movie business is someone maybe trying to scam him, make him a producer, feed his ego (give him an additional pool of people to fool around with?), give him an opportunity to travel (more time to mess around with other people and a legit way to book a hotel room). 

That said, Michael could be on the level with this, filming in the VA/DC/MD area has been going on for decades, he may be investing a casting company, my first job out of college was as a talent agent at Central Casting in Baltimore, there is a DC office too, we worked on movies, television and print, we were always busy and there were other casting companies as well, maybe this is the aspect Michael is thinking about?

Are we seeing Michael wanting to chew off his arm to get out of the trap to get away from Ashley and his kids? Maybe because when a man with grown adult kids says he does not want anymore children he probably means it, Ashley has gone and had two kids in a short period of time, this may trigger Michael in to his flight mode and straight in to bad behavior, he said it when she was pregnant with the first baby when he was filmed in a hotel room by a stranger...just my thoughts.

How much is a movie?  Even the low budget ones are pricey.  Hell candaces 2 minute video shoot with aged 90s video hoes was 10,000.  

Everything I've seen of Michael tells me he is cheap (and probably not as monied as he wants people to think).

So, is he really going to invest a lot of money in an industry he 100% knows absolutely nothing about?  He was tripping over OZ not turning a profit and that wouldn't have been as much as a movie.  

So is he getting "investors"?  And if so, doesn't that seem shady?  Who the hell is handing this creepy weirdo their money?  He doesn't even have any experience?

I mean...if you had some money you needed to hide or launder however......you might give this dude some $$

• Love 5
On 9/20/2021 at 1:39 PM, Iguessnot said:

I think Candiace was stupid for meanly calling a pregnant woman wide ass. I can't stand Kenya Moore, but I felt the same way when Nene called her a buffalo.  I'm not going down the "body shaming" rabbit hole. I dislike insulting (not playful teasing) the ladies for the physical symptoms of pregnancy.  

Candiace also hit a new low even by Housewives standards when she outright mocked Ashley's sadness over her miscarriage. It is true that all the women throw shade, but there is a way that Candiace hits really far below the belt and then never wants to take any responsibility for it. It reminds me of how Jax would always proclaim, "You're not perfect either!" whenever someone tried to confront him about his atrocious behavior. Yes, none of them are perfect. But Candiace goes to a place that feels outright nasty a lot of times. No humor, no sly wink to the camera, just nasty. 

• Love 8