Type keyword(s) to search

CBB Houseguests Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

There's actually a completely different CBB US thread. The only reason I know is that I noticed it earlier today under New Shows. 

Uh, yeah; that’s where this thread is, in the Celebrity Big Brother (US) forum.  :)

But since I'm here (because why would I ever, you know, leave my house) I also really liked Ross. Also Anthony Scaramucci was interesting, for the few days he was there. That was truly surreal. I really enjoyed listening to Omorosa and Anthony discussing politics. 

Tom Greene was way less obnoxious than I expected, and so was Brandy Granville. I got the feeling she wasn't too bad when not surrounded by various Real Housewives. 

The only HG I did not enjoy was... the actress who was super vegan and who lived on an animal reserve in Africa. Her name escapes me. I thought I'd like her, but she was incredibly uptight and had no discernable sense of humour. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

But since I'm here (because why would I ever, you know, leave my house) I also really liked Ross. Also Anthony Scaramucci was interesting, for the few days he was there. That was truly surreal. I really enjoyed listening to Omorosa and Anthony discussing politics. 

Yeah… Anthony was interesting, for the few hours he was there.😆  I still think the “Fake Houseguest” twist was simply a way Production cooked up for Anthony to exit the House quasi-gracefully after he decided he didn’t want any part of this.

Tom Greene was way less obnoxious than I expected, and so was Brandy Granville. I got the feeling she wasn't too bad when not surrounded by various Real Housewives. 

So far as Tom goes, I totally agree.  😉

The only HG I did not enjoy was... the actress who was super vegan and who lived on an animal reserve in Africa. Her name escapes me. I thought I'd like her, but she was incredibly uptight and had no discernable sense of humour. 

Shannon Elizabeth? I had no real opinion of Shannon beforehand - American Pie was kinda after my time - but what I saw I didn’t impress me overmuch.

4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Shannon Elizabeth?

Yes! Thank you. Sometime after she left CBB, my daughter was in a store in NYC and saw her there! I would have been more excited but by then I was over her. It drove me crazy when one of the other HGs spent time making her special vegan cupcakes which she refused to eat because they had 3 molecules of sugar in them or something. 

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tamar was probably my fave. Just the perfect kind of person I like to see on these shows. And she actually won, which never happens!

This reminds me of something I saw on the BB feeds. Someone was saying Tamar was the first black winner of BB and others were saying Celebrity BB didn't count.

I don't remember the house guests well enough to have a favorite, but I did like seeing Omarosa and Marissa using the Swiffer around the house. I also liked the boy band guy (Mark M?) And each time I see the pool, I thinknof the Olympic swimmer doing fake.swimming in a tub.

• Love 1