Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: 49ers Foam Finger, $7

DanaK
  • Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 22

9:31-10:00 p.m. - HOME ECONOMICS: "49ers Foam Finger, $7" (201) (Season Premiere)

Connor invites the Hayworth clan to a San Francisco 49ers game as he tries to close his latest business deal. Desperately trying to prove that he knows the game, Tom gets a once-in-a-lifetime chance to showcase his football skills in front of the entire crowd of 49ers Faithful at Levi's(R) Stadium. Meanwhile, Denise tries to get Sarah to come to terms with Shamiah's new interest in cheerleading.

3 hours ago, DanaK said:

Can't believe Tom didn't recognize Jerry Rice, especially since his wife is such a sports nut

I don't think Tom pays much attention to things that don't have to do with or effect him.   He's very childish and selfish (and always looking to be offended) IMO. 

• Love 3

I am huge sports fan and I have a hard time recognizing athletes from my favorite teams out of uniform.  Not knowing the name is a little harder to believe since he has been famous for so long but if he wasn’t in to sports and add in he is a narcissist I can see it. 

• Love 2

“What’s your favorite down?”  “Touchdown.”  Ha!!

I really like this show, but I’m an 80’s kid who grew up on sitcoms so I have a soft spot for them.  I don’t think a lot of people really watch sitcoms anymore, never mind network television where you have to wait a week for an episode (something I enjoy - I can not imagine binge watching several episodes of a series all in one sitting how do you even absorb anything??).  Anyway…..I’m old.  But I do enjoy this show.

• Love 2