Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: The Classic Dipsey-Doodle

JTMacc99
  • Start Topic

This week, things are getting lit (on fire) on an all-new "Holey Moley." Kicking off the night, our first golfers will launch themselves into Agony of Defeat, leaving the other pairs to fight through their nerves on Dutch Courage En Fuego, take a snack break at Donut Hole and hit the waves on Turfing USA. Later, semi-finalists will try to stay dry on Hole Number Two and pay a visit to King Parthur's Court. In the end, the competitor who keeps their focus on The Distractor will receive the iconic "Holey Moley" plaid jacket and golden putter and return to the course in the season finale to compete for the $250,000 prize.

I missed a lot of this episode so didn't get invested in any of the putters, but I was VERY happy to see someone beat the Porta Potties. I don't think the giant do-nuts need to be swinging since I don't think anyone has ever made it to the second one much less all the way through the row.

Next week the finale. Hope this comes back again next year. I'd be happy if it stayed year 'round it's such a fun show.

• Love 3

Anyone else puzzling over how the finale will work with only nine players?  Curious if the finale will use some of the unseen holes or if those are all being saved for season 4 since they filmed these two seasons consecutively.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Messup said:

Anyone else puzzling over how the finale will work with only nine players?  Curious if the finale will use some of the unseen holes or if those are all being saved for season 4 since they filmed these two seasons consecutively.

Weirdly, in this article, it says the seasons were not filmed consecutively, with season 4 filmed earlier this summer, around the premiere of this season.

Tessitore and Riggle Interview

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I liked both finalists so was happy with whoever won. This one must have been filmed at 5 am because Joe seemed to lose it at every Riggle joke. I too am wondering how a 9 person finale will work. Am looking forward to it but am a little sad it will be over.

• Love 3

I love every episode of this show.     This one was fun. 

I believe they said on a behind-the-scenes commentary on first or second season, they said they film the entire season in about 10 days.     That's why stopping production for a day and a half to build the booth to protect Rob and Joe was such a big deal.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2