Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Slouching Towards Bethlehem

For my part, if it's not Kenya but something like a clone, it means a hidden plot has been taking place for months. I don't like that kind of withholding by writers, it feels to me like big time cheating.

We saw evidence last season of people masquerading as convincing doubles of human beings, if I remember right, and we had those scenes earlier this season of Pottinger spying on Amanda and using that creepy thing to access her memories, so I think they laid some groundwork for Kenya to be a double. I feel like one of the doubles in the first season, maybe the astronaut, wasn't aware that he was a copy, so Kenya's actions in the last episode might still make sense in light of that. Either way, my money is on Pottinger as the man behind the mask.

• Love 2

For my part, if it's not Kenya but something like a clone, it means a hidden plot has been taking place for months. I don't like that kind of withholding by writers, it feels to me like big time cheating.

You're talking about a show that has a huge backstory we never heard about, & that you had to go to Wikipedia to get the information. I don't think they would have any trouble witholding a hidden plot.

Oh my, they have a huge backstory that hasn't had much to with the TV series? Maybe that's good gaming but I really don't get it for a TV show.

Check it out, scroll down to Setting. There's a ton of story that we never heard about. I know last season on TWoP I complained about this a lot, & some people said that the show would probably put the information on the show over time, but we're almost half way through season 2, & they haven't given us any of it on the show. At a certain point it stops being new information, & becomes a retcon.

Actually the American astronaut was an eoisode in season 1 and not part of the game which i havent played. Season 1 episode 8 "i just wasn't Made for this world." This was also the episode i think we find out Yewell had Dr. Mengila tendencies.