Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Best of Frenemies

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, laprin said:

The awkwardness has nothing to do with body discomfort and everything to do with how parents and stepparents should dress and behave around their children and grandchildren.

For example, I swear around my friends, much of my family, even strangers in the proper setting (like a bar). Even as a person in my 40s, I never swear around my parents, my pastor, my boss. That doesn’t make me “ashamed” of swearing. It means I respect my audience.

I find the 2nd part of this reasonable, but the 1st part to be what I'm referring to above, citing "how parents and stepparents should dress", etc.  I get it's probably personal, but I still think it's presumptive as a conclusion that there's something "wrong" with Whitney's actions.  A bikini is not inappropriate dress, especially when they are there for a pool party.  YMMV.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, jmcd44 said:

A lot of these comments about Whitney in a bathing suit are a bit shocking to me. Couldn't it be possible that the adult sons can handle being around an attractive woman and not sexualize her? Don't we all know people we can appreciate as attractive but not have  a "hard on" for? Do the sons spend the entire time on a beach/Vegas vacation with semis?  Should I not be wearing a bikini around my friend's husbands at a pool in case I'm such a temptress? I assume that Whitney loves her husband (whose name I can't even remember) and probably isn't attracted to her stepsons. Considering we have a woman who stole money from senior citizens (allegedly) and a possible cult leader who is demanding excessive tithes from her church and married her stepgrandfather (while wearing mismatched designer clothes that covered her body), this seems like a weird thing to get so puritanical/she's a harlot thing about. 

Hells yes

• Love 7

The first few minutes of this episode were absolutely glooooriousss.  I saved it so I could watch it again. 

Jennie has an interesting story but they way they forced it on us is obnoxious.  If Lisa and Jennie were such good friends wouldn't her teenage son know that Jennie got here on a boat by now?   And then they had to mention bumping bellies after a talking head already did.  Okay, we got the jist of why Jennie is on the show.  How rich are they going to be with her hubby being a chiropractor?  It's a good living but I dont know any that live in the absolute opulence that some of these other leds do.

I'm kind of disappointed when there is too many leads.  7 just seems like too much.  But the 5 of RHONY is boring so I guess 6 is my ideal number. 

Heathers outfit while going to Merediths!!!!  What?  Do you have to keep the goggles on?   It was weird.

Am I the only person wo likes Brooks?   From the previews it looks like Jenn is just upset about him not liking her vagina which is such an absurd thing to be upset about.  Don't give people an opportunity to view it??   I do not agree with her homophobic slander towards him at all. If anyone talked about my son like that I would not give a fuck how old he was, I'd be completely against engaging with them ever again.

I doubt anyone on any Housewives franchise has ever tipped off the Feds to any shady business.  They get caught on their own and rightly so.

Thought Whitney was fine with her bikini since they were going swimming.  

• Love 4
6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Me thinks that Coach Shah was trying to pull an Erika Jayne (get a divorce before the shit hit the fan) but Jenn wouldn't let him. 

Didn't work out so well for EJ, did it? 😄. Maybe Coach Shah will do better!

36 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Am I the only person wo likes Brooks?   From the previews it looks like Jenn is just upset about him not liking her vagina which is such an absurd thing to be upset about.  Don't give people an opportunity to view it??   I do not agree with her homophobic slander towards him at all. If anyone talked about my son like that I would not give a fuck how old he was, I'd be completely against engaging with them ever again.

You just might be 😄. I hate the whiny little twerp.  IMO Jen is upset because she didn't show her vagina, he didn't see her vagina, but he did a TH on HER show to embarrass her and claim she did.  That little creep wants to go on an adult women's tv show and taunt the most aggressive, nasty crazypants on the show?  Learn a lesson, little asshole.

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 7
  • Love 16

23 minutes ago, princelina said:

You just might be 😄. I hate the whiny little twerp.  IMO Jen is upset because she didn't show her vagina, he didn't see her vagina, but he did a TH on HER show to embarrass her and claim she did.  That little creep wants to go on an adult women's tv show and taunt the most aggressive, nasty crazypants on the show?  Learn a lesson, little asshole.

I had forgotten how much I disliked Brook's voice and in turn Meredith's voice!  I can tolerate Meredith but I was praying Brookes wouldn't be on this season and jeez there he is first episode.  Ugh God I hate this guy

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Yes, but I hate Jenn so much, the fact that this really gets to her, whether she did show it or not, fills me with absolute delight.

On another note Heather and Jen have gigantic faces.  They are just huge. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 9/13/2021 at 5:54 PM, bichonblitz said:

Agree. He needs to have a little chat with his arm candy about looking appropriate when around his 20 something sons who are at the age where they are capable of getting a hard on at the slightest breeze brushing by them. 

I'm really not here for the Lisa/Meredith turmoil over Jenn Shah. A little of that talk goes a long way. 

I know Heather is a fan favorite but her loyalty to Jenn is creepy. She was still supporting her on WWHL last night even though she said what Jenn did was wrong. She's either confusing or a spineless doormat. Haven't figured out which yet. 

Yikes. If my husband tried to have a talk with me about what to wear to appropriately “manage” someone else’s sexual urges there would be …words. To say the least. It’s not a woman’s job to manage someone else’s thoughts. Even a burqa won’t solve that problem. 

• Like 1
  • Love 23
10 hours ago, jmcd44 said:

A lot of these comments about Whitney in a bathing suit are a bit shocking to me. Couldn't it be possible that the adult sons can handle being around an attractive woman and not sexualize her? Don't we all know people we can appreciate as attractive but not have  a "hard on" for? Do the sons spend the entire time on a beach/Vegas vacation with semis?  Should I not be wearing a bikini around my friend's husbands at a pool in case I'm such a temptress? I assume that Whitney loves her husband (whose name I can't even remember) and probably isn't attracted to her stepsons. Considering we have a woman who stole money from senior citizens (allegedly) and a possible cult leader who is demanding excessive tithes from her church and married her stepgrandfather (while wearing mismatched designer clothes that covered her body), this seems like a weird thing to get so puritanical/she's a harlot thing about. 

I'm in the same boat-he is an absolute pill (although the challah looked good), but it is never ok to talk about or pile on with sexuality speculation on anyone at any age. 

Loved the first 2 minutes of the show. 

A. Fucking. Men. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You would think Whitney was sexually assaulting her stepsons the way people are talking about what she’s wearing. Jesus Christ it’s not that serious 

😂  Initially I was confused. Whitney is a 'wild rose rebel' so I thought she was just wearing a bikini to be a rebel. Then as her stepsons came in I admit I was uncomfortable thinking how I would feel dressed like that with my stepsons and all my forced modesty upbringing issues had a field day. Then I realized it was a hot tub party and I felt stupid for judging her. So yeah it's not her it's us.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I had forgotten how much I disliked Brook's voice and in turn Meredith's voice!  I can tolerate Meredith but I was praying Brookes wouldn't be on this season and jeez there he is first episode.  Ugh God I hate this guy

I'm guessing he didn't make the cut for the new season of "Project Runway", so we'll be seeing a lot of him this season.  I'm thinking a portofolio that only includes a black track suit purchased from Ali Express with monogrammed bias tape on the side seams isn't enough.

Oh...and you really must have to work at design and know how to sew.  (there have been a few who didn't know how to sew, but they could at least design).  I get the feeling that Brooks isn't too adept at either of these things.

Brooks just irritates the hell out of me.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 21
5 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Yes, but I hate Jenn so much, the fact that this really gets to her, whether she did show it or not, fills me with absolute delight.

On another note Heather and Jen have gigantic faces.  They are just huge. 

Haha!  I, on the other hand, upon hearing that Heather was sticking up for Jen, immediately thought, "She must hate Brooks Marks too!" 😄

But maybe it's the face thing 😂

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I'm guessing he didn't make the cut for the new season of "Project Runway", so we'll be seeing a lot of him this season.  I'm thinking a portofolio that only includes a black track suit purchased from Ali Express with monogrammed bias tape on the side seams isn't enough.

Oh...and you really must have to work at design and know how to sew.  (there have been a few who didn't know how to sew, but they could at least design).  I get the feeling that Brooks isn't too adept at either of these things.

Brooks just irritates the hell out of me.

Where do you get that idea?  😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 9/13/2021 at 6:54 PM, bichonblitz said:

Agree. He needs to have a little chat with his arm candy about looking appropriate when around his 20 something sons who are at the age where they are capable of getting a hard on at the slightest breeze brushing by them. 

I'm really not here for the Lisa/Meredith turmoil over Jenn Shah. A little of that talk goes a long way. 

I know Heather is a fan favorite but her loyalty to Jenn is creepy. She was still supporting her on WWHL last night even though she said what Jenn did was wrong. She's either confusing or a spineless doormat. Haven't figured out which yet. 

I think Whitney’s husband loves her dressing like that in front of his sons. It makes him feel like the man. I personally thought it was gross. Hot tubbing with your stepsons is weird.  Having a drink with your parents is one thing, doing shots off that ski while stepmommy has her tits out is 🤮

• Love 12

Here we are on season 2 and my dislike for brooKS marKS is still strong but I cannot hate his challah braiding game, it is strong.

The candle lighting was not correct, you are supposed to light the candles, cover your eyes and say the brucha then uncover your eyes and presto, Shabbat has begun, also supposed to be done at sundown, for Mormons they did a good job considering how long it has been since they have celebrated Shabbat.

Did we ever learn who send those beautiful flowers to Meredith?

Whitney looks different this season, I cannot quite figure it out but something looks off with her face, she was pretty last season, right?

The unraveling of Jenn Shah will be Shahtastic.

I would have thought Heather would have lost some weight from last season, I am not fat shaming her but it is very common for the HW's to see themselves on their first season then change something about themselves whether it is botox, fillers, surgery, weight loss, it happens.

How wealthy is Duy from being a chiropractor?  (I mean on Two and Half Men Alan was broke, lol), I did not think their house was impressive but the daughter playing the piano was pretty impressive.

Hopefully "Vaginagate" will go away this season, I wonder if the Plexxi birth control commercial triggers brooKS marKS.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

whether it is botox, fillers, surgery, weight loss, it happens.

Don't forget massive, obvious bolt-ons. Season 1: range of breast sizes and displays. Season 2: everyone's bigger and they wear the trashy clothes to display their purchases.

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Here we are on season 2 and my dislike for brooKS marKS is still strong but I cannot hate his challah braiding game, it is strong.

The candle lighting was not correct, you are supposed to light the candles, cover your eyes and say the brucha then uncover your eyes and presto, Shabbat has begun, also supposed to be done at sundown, for Mormons they did a good job considering how long it has been since they have celebrated Shabbat.

Did we ever learn who send those beautiful flowers to Meredith?

Whitney looks different this season, I cannot quite figure it out but something looks off with her face, she was pretty last season, right?

The unraveling of Jenn Shah will be Shahtastic.

I would have thought Heather would have lost some weight from last season, I am not fat shaming her but it is very common for the HW's to see themselves on their first season then change something about themselves whether it is botox, fillers, surgery, weight loss, it happens.

How wealthy is Duy from being a chiropractor?  (I mean on Two and Half Men Alan was broke, lol), I did not think their house was impressive but the daughter playing the piano was pretty impressive.

Hopefully "Vaginagate" will go away this season, I wonder if the Plexxi birth control commercial triggers brooKS marKS.

So true!!!  I really don't want to go an entire season hearing about Jen's "shahtastic" vagina (which Brooks couldn't have even seen-get your anatomy correct, LOL!!) 

I don't know about Brooks, but that friggin' commercial triggers me EVERY time - to change the channel as fast as I can.  One of the most stupid commercials I've ever seen!!!!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Interesting the varying views on modesty and bikini wearing within stepfamilies etiquette!  I don't think those of us who raised an eyebrow are necessarily slut shaming. Everybody in the room was raised Mormon, weren't they, even if they no longer practice? I don't think it's a stretch to suspect it would register in their worldview as intentionally provocative. Or at least "I don't care if they think it's provocative," which is... provocative.

We had a pool when I was growing up - I wore bikinis no matter what adult males were present at the pool.  But if we went in the house to socialize, I put a coverup on, because the context changed.  Indoors, kitchen, grown stepsons your own age, on camera... that seems to me a context different from everybody out back around the pool, walking in and out to grab ice/a cake. Not "burn the witch" level, merely "awkward for the company."

I still can't tell the two brunettes with straight hair apart. One is Brooks' mother and the other one has the two younger boys whom she is trying to mold into tycoons, but whenever they're outside the context of their nuclear families I can't remember which is which. 

Wonder how much donations have dried up in Mary's church since they went remote (I assume they did?) Added to whatever revelations were exposed by the media attention and shared with parishioners by their families who already wanted them out of the cult.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, kassa said:

I still can't tell the two brunettes with straight hair apart. One is Brooks' mother and the other one has the two younger boys whom she is trying to mold into tycoons, but whenever they're outside the context of their nuclear families I can't remember which is which.

The perky one is Lisa.  The one full of world-weary ennui is Meredith 😁

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Meredith cut her hair. Thank goodness, because I couldn't tell them apart last season.

Lisa is the one that says "I love it," about a billion times each episode. Take a shot each time Lisa says: "I love it!" & you'd be hammered before the 1st commercial break. 😅

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, kassa said:

Wonder how much donations have dried up in Mary's church since they went remote (I assume they did?) Added to whatever revelations were exposed by the media attention and shared with parishioners by their families who already wanted them out of the cult.

I am sure Mary was telling her congregants that if they gave her more money the pandemic would end sooner and that it was G-d's will to let certain people get sick and die and that sending her their dollars would ensure them good health...nothing about how they should all get vaccinated or wear masks.

• Love 1
On 9/12/2021 at 9:30 PM, MerBearStare said:

If Meredith did play a part in helping take Jenn down, I say good for her. This isn't like telling on her because she shoplifted some Cover Girl lipstick. Jenn is a legitimately bad person who conned hundreds of people. And she would have continued to do that had she not gotten busted.

But honestly, I might hate Mary even more than Jenn. I'd be interested to know who has ruined more lives and taken more money, Jenn or Mary. Here's hoping her downfall is next.

Mary is creepy AF. Period.

• Love 9
On 9/13/2021 at 2:54 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

If you come for me I will send Jesus after you. Can we just talk about how ridiculous that tag line is? Lol she’ll sick Jesus on you? lol 

I wonder if Jesus rolled his eyes and thought "sit down Mary". 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 9/14/2021 at 2:39 PM, princelina said:

Princelina ~ you're my new best friend!!!   

Everything you said~💯% accurate!!

David Rose Comedy GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Love 2

I like Heather, Whitney and Meredith, they keep my interest on screen. Heather seems like a truly nice person and I root for her to find a good guy. 

Jen and Mary have no place on this show, both are batshit crazy. 

Whitney’s husband has a cute smile. 

I have to admit, my favorite part of Salt Lake is the beautiful snowy backdrop. And the gorgeous homes. Meredith’s view is to die for. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 10
47 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

So what I get out of Meredith's THs, she's praying away the gay and trying to convince herself that Brooke's not gay or that he's just "experimenting."  . 

That's not what I see, I see a mom who's watching gay-bashing trolls attack her son on-line, and she's concerned.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 14
42 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

That's not what I see, I see a mom who's watching gay-bashing trolls attack her son on-line, and she's concerned.

I saw a mom who spent more time trying to convince people that he's not gay than having any concern about homophobic tweets ("He has never discussed his sexuality with me...)

She seemed more concerned about people thinking he was gay than actual gay bashing otherwise.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

That's what I got from it, too. Don't get me wrong, he's an entitled, spoiled little punk, but no one should get bashed, teased or humiliated over their sexual or gender identity. It seems Meredith wanted to give him space to figure things out in his own time, without having to navigate the harsh scrutiny and bs comments or judgements that can cause damage. Jen made me dislike her even more for attacking him there. He's enough of a brat, she had other areas to focus on. I would be livid if a 'friend' of mine was doing what Jen did.

I've finally watched this episode and rewound about 4 times just to see the opener again and again! To quote Lisa Barlow: "I loved that!"

I didn't see the scenes mentioned here about Jen Shah's aunt and her legs? Did my dvr not get the entire thing? I checked the never before scene ep and didn't see it there, either.

Mary is just too quirky a bird for me, and the shady church stuff makes me angry, so I ffwd through her parts. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

That's what I got from it, too. Don't get me wrong, he's an entitled, spoiled little punk, but no one should get bashed, teased or humiliated over their sexual or gender identity. It seems Meredith wanted to give him space to figure things out in his own time, without having to navigate the harsh scrutiny and bs comments or judgements that can cause damage. Jen made me dislike her even more for attacking him there. He's enough of a brat, she had other areas to focus on. I would be livid if a 'friend' of mine was doing what Jen did.

Well, if you do a search on Brooks Marks, the world/internet thinks he's "the first openly gay son of a Real Housewive..." and she's responded to posts where the commenter says Brooks is gay w/o disputing it.  So it struck me as very odd that her TH seems to think his sexuality is in question and that she hasn't really accepted that her son is gay.  That she's leaving wiggle room b/c SHE doesn't want him to be.

Otherwise, why wouldn't you just say "she liked posts that were clearly homophobic."  Why the need to question mark is sexuality?  

Anyway, I've read that she is a supporter of LBGQT, so perhaps I am viewing this from the lens of not-Mormon but living in Utah, a state that most would not necessarily consider gay friendly.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Well, if you do a search on Brooks Marks, the world/internet thinks he's "the first openly gay son of a Real Housewive..." and she's responded to posts where the commenter says Brooks is gay w/o disputing it.  So it struck me as very odd that her TH seems to think his sexuality is in question and that she hasn't really accepted that her son is gay.  That she's leaving wiggle room b/c SHE doesn't want him to be.

Otherwise, why wouldn't you just say "she liked posts that were clearly homophobic."  Why the need to question mark is sexuality?  

Anyway, I've read that she is a supporter of LBGQT, so perhaps I am viewing this from the lens of not-Mormon but living in Utah, a state that most would not necessarily consider gay friendly.

I do think it is odd that she says Brooks is trying to figure out his sexuality, not sure there is  to figure out, he wears tinted lip gloss and was grossed out by the idea of seeing a vajayjay, why can't she do the math?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I do think it is odd that she says Brooks is trying to figure out his sexuality, not sure there is  to figure out, he wears tinted lip gloss and was grossed out by the idea of seeing a vajayjay, why can't she do the math?

LOL!

I mean I hate to trod on stereotypes, but while I suppose he could be bi, it seems unlikely.

To me, her comments sounded like a mom who doesn't want to believe that her son is gay.   She'll say she supports LBGTQ openly, but she's hoping that her son isn't.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 4
On 9/13/2021 at 6:54 PM, bichonblitz said:

Sadly, in respect to a close family member who committed a crime, I've had to explain the concept of "You can hate the sin and still love the sinner," multiple times to others.  The alternative, I suppose, is that people should be fair weather friends and turn their back on a friend who gets in trouble...?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MMLEsq said:

Sadly, in respect to a close family member who committed a crime, I've had to explain the concept of "You can hate the sin and still love the sinner," multiple times to others.  The alternative, I suppose, is that people should be fair weather friends and turn their back on a friend who gets in trouble...?

Yeah, no. Being a fair-weather friend is dropping a friend because they're depressed and aren't as fun as they used to be. It's not deciding you don't want to associate with a criminal who "sold ‘lead lists’ of innocent individuals for other members of their scheme to repeatedly scam." Friendship only takes us so far and, frankly, if someone decides to stay friends with a person who ruined hundreds of lives, that doesn't speak particularly well of them either.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, MerBearStare said:

Yeah, no. Being a fair-weather friend is dropping a friend because they're depressed and aren't as fun as they used to be. It's not deciding you don't want to associate with a criminal who "sold ‘lead lists’ of innocent individuals for other members of their scheme to repeatedly scam." Friendship only takes us so far and, frankly, if someone decides to stay friends with a person who ruined hundreds of lives, that doesn't speak particularly well of them either.

Dictionary definition of "fair-weather friend":  

fair-weath·er friend

/fe(ə)r ˈweT͟Hər frend/

noun

a person who stops being a friend in times of difficulty.

It's when someone's at their lowest that they discover who their real friends are.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

I understand not turning a back on a close family member (depending on the severity of the crime), but a friend ripping off the elderly to live a lavish lifestyle? I would have no problem turning my back to that person.  

• Love 10
11 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

Dictionary definition of "fair-weather friend":  

fair-weath·er friend

/fe(ə)r ˈweT͟Hər frend/

noun

a person who stops being a friend in times of difficulty.

It's when someone's at their lowest that they discover who their real friends are.

There's a huge difference between "times of difficulty" and someone "at their lowest" because they were busted  ruining the financial lives of multiple victims, all so they could live a deceitful, greedy life.  

A really good person would not be associated with someone who is a really, really shitty person whose "lowest" point is of their own greedy actions.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 6

Everyone's new rental house looks exactly like their old rental house this season. I do think the snowy winter scenery is beautiful.

As others have commented upthread, I was completely puzzled by Meredith's low-v neckline. In some scenes she appeared to have a normal bustline, and then in her TH's, she appeared to have...none? It was confusing. I didn't notice anything different with her face.

Lisa is her usual obnoxious "love it!" self.

Also agree that both Heather & Jen Shah have enormous faces. To me, it looks like they've been filled with concrete. I really like Heather, but I think she's gone way overboard with fillers or something. She actually reminds me one one of those Easter Island Heads whenever I see her. 

I think Brooks is an annoying entitled twerp, but Jen needs to just STFU about him on social media already.

Sounds like Coach Shah was trying to make a clean getaway. Run, Coach RUN!!! Run like the wind!

New kid Jennie seems okay so far - her backstory is interesting.

Like everyone else, I'm just here for the delicious takedown of Jen Shah. I think she has to be one of the worst people ever featured on a reality show, and that's saying something.

• Love 5
On 9/13/2021 at 1:18 PM, Lassus said:

I... I mean, I guess I get it, but I kinda feel like Whitney was dressed for the literal swimming party they were throwing. 

This body discomfort problem is less Whitney's problem and more just American Puritanism, IMO.

No kidding.  What is she supposed to wear around her children and stepchildren?  A burqa?  Jesus, the sexism is stifling.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

There's a huge difference between "times of difficulty" and someone "at their lowest" because they were busted  ruining the financial lives of multiple victims, all so they could live a deceitful, greedy life.  

A really good person would not be associated with someone who is a really, really shitty person whose "lowest" point is of their own greedy actions.

Also Jen isn’t even a good friend to begin with. These people spent half of last season screaming at each other in public. It’s not like anyone is turning their back on a dear childhood friend who has always been there for them. They’d be turning their backs on a narcissistic drama queen who expects everyone to bow to her needs and wishes and who also happens to be scamming the elderly to fund the lavish lifestyle she loves to shove in everyone's face. Would take me less than 30 seconds to turn my back on a “friend” like that. 

• Love 8
On 9/13/2021 at 4:41 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Her boob job looks like she got a very muscular chest, something is just off with it, maybe the wide vee top was a mistake?

It looks like she had them redone and put smaller implants in.  They were way up high, practically at her throat.  I think they are very new and haven't "relaxed" yet. 

Edit:  I just watched What What Happens Live and she looks much more natural.  Her previous implants were huge.  New ones have relaxed and she no longer looks top heavy. 

Edited by Shauna
took a second look at said implants and commented
  • Useful 1
On 9/14/2021 at 6:14 AM, Sage47 said:

Delusional Jen with that face that looks like she has cement fillers. What an absolute freak. The truly strange part of her story is that Coach Shah is still with her crazy ass. They “almost” divorced?? What the hell stopped him? I’m thinking she threatened him with info she has on him in their legal case. There is just no way he truly wants to be in that marriage. Nasty woman. 

Explains why he is never home.  Did Jenn complain that he was never around?  Easier to stay with her and away from her than to divorce her ass. 

• Love 2
On 9/16/2021 at 3:26 PM, MerBearStare said:

I think I read this in the Vulture episode recap, but Heather's business Beauty Lab provides free laser treatments for track marks and self-harm scars, which is pretty awesome: https://beautylablaser.com/dont-leave/

I have read that, too, and think it's great.  It also partially makes up for the terrible overfilling they are doing to the rich housewives of Salt Lake City and surrounding areas.  I like Heather, but would never get work done at her spa.

• Love 3

Ugh.  I'm not going to lie -- it was difficult to make it through this episode.  I just don't care about any of these women, except maaaaybe Heather.  Is it worth continuing to watch so that I can see Jen get her comeuppance?  The eternal question.  

• Love 3

Angie looks reminds me of Sarah Paulson.

Lisa mentioning about being at a party with no food then finding out the caterer pulled out...okay what happened to plan B, get another caterer or get a restaurant to cater, only one caterer in SLC?

How are they going to reclaim all the jewelry back from the ladies, ahem looking at you Jenn, lol.  I do not believe for one second that the tennis bracelet that Jenn threw was real let alone worth $70 grand. 

I do not hate Mary in this episode, what is wrong with me?

The one who has the husband that lives elsewhere, I hate when the husbands try to make it seem like they are so in to their wives, let's put a chip on the number that represents the number of times we have had sex today, I mean really, cringe, stupid, ugh...trying to be in to his wife, the only thing missing was the "vagina," that is how the women think they are being cool.

Last season Whitney looked really youthful and cute, did something happen to her, this season she looks dragged down and tired.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Angie, Stephanie, whoever.
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The one who has the husband that lives elsewhere, I hate when the husbands try to make it seem like they are so in to their wives, let's put a chip on the number that represents the number of times we have had sex today,

He was pointing to the zero!

• LOL 5
On 9/15/2021 at 5:56 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I think Whitney’s husband loves her dressing like that in front of his sons. It makes him feel like the man. I personally thought it was gross. Hot tubbing with your stepsons is weird.  Having a drink with your parents is one thing, doing shots off that ski while stepmommy has her tits out is 🤮

I agree. I would be skeeved out by a young stepdad showing up in a Speedo swimming suit and doing shots with grown stepdaughters. It's just...awkward.

Edited by queta
  • Love 5
On 9/13/2021 at 4:52 PM, HeddaGabler said:

I actually thought that this was a pretty entertaining first episode! I agree that discussing someone else's sexuality is off-limits. Jen making snarky comments on social media is punching down -- he might be a young adult, but he's still your "friend's" kid, for pete's sake. I think if someone I knew were attempting to publicly disparage my kid, I would be pretty enraged. I know people are annoyed by him (he is annoying), but he was only 19 or so when they shot that first season -- that's not exactly a mature age to manage all of this attention. I cringe when I think of some of the decisions I made at that age.

I completely agree. I get that Brooks is legally an adult and had a lot of air time. I haven't loved all his behavior either. I understand most of the posts about him. But if that were your friend's kid, I'd at least publicly give him some grace. Thank goodness I was never on TV at that age. I totally understand why Meredith was offended by Jen's posts. I'd have no issue if Jen defended herself saying there's no way Brooks could have seen anything when she did those kicks, but disparaging someone half your age and throwing homophobia in there? NO. 

• Love 2