Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: So . . . That Happened

• Start Topic

On 9/13/2021 at 5:25 AM, Kiki777 said:

Though I’m sure even the Edies would have been horrified at Sonja letting her poop percolate for days and stink up the whole house- uggggh who does that???  🤮 

I'm so glad I turned this episode off 10 minutes in. 

Gross.

• Love 6

This season! Ugh.  I actually watched this episode after declaring I'd lost interest and wasn't.  With some zooming through Leah's parts it actually wasn't that bad.  Not good, but not horrible.  (except the Sonja poop talk) .

To cleanse my palate I rewatched Season 5, episode 1-- the first year of Heather, Carol and Aviva.  Along with regulars Sonja, Luanne and Ramona.  After this years mess, what a GREAT episode that was! No one hyper but Ramona (and her crazy eyes were bad back then!), Sonja likeable but wacky and with that townhouse that someone like me would never see the inside of, Luanne beautiful and somewhat refined-- yet a tramp of course. The three new ones were interesting (at this point) with their careers or wealthy lives.  Beautiful New York scenery and Hamptons scenery, fabulous clothes and nice music playing as the scenes played out.  I miss this version of the show. 😢 

I miss my favorite of the Housewives shows! I hope they don't cancel it but recast it.  

• Love 9
On 9/9/2021 at 5:33 PM, RedDelicious said:

I wouldn’t recommend watching this episode while trying to eat dinner 🤢 So much gross out content. 

I was eating and had to stop! Bleh.

On 9/7/2021 at 9:46 PM, kristen111 said:

Dogs on the table eating people food.  Leah and that dog.  Another one that has to go, along with Ebony and Gershawn, who by the way is too loud.

Yeah I love dogs, but that is so not hygienic! 

• Like 1