Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: So . . . That Happened

• Start Topic

A special episode pulls the curtain back and reveals never-before-seen moments from Season 13. In this new footage, fans will get a closer look at all the fun the ladies had together, from playing Red Rover at Ramona and Sonja’s birthday party to learning how to twerk to having run-ins with Salem ghosts. Viewers will even get to engage with the episode through a hilarious, multiple choice guessing game of “What Happens Next.”

Original air date 2021.09.07

If Bravo thinks this last tabacle was funny, they’re mistaken.  Oh my Lord, where do I begin?  Sonja has completely lost her mind.  She thinks she’s still a Morgan with the fancy talk with her interns.  She’s teaching them elegance.  How to draw a bath, open mail and wine bottles, set a table.  She definitely has to go.  I didn’t need to know how to wash a dogs ass with soap and water.  She doesn’t work, but needs a housekeeper to everything a real housekeeper does.

Dogs on the table eating people food.  Leah and that dog.  Another one that has to go, along with Ebony and Gershawn, who by the way is too loud.

Does anyone on this board think they all were funny these past couple of months?  I think they knew the show was going south, so decided to spice it up with showing their boobs and asses, and walking around like sluts.  No class.  If Andy thinks this was hilarious, he’s mistaken.  He hasn’t a clue how women should act.

Ramona screamed and laughed too hard as she was playing the funny part.  It didn’t work.  She went overboard.  I’m so disappointed in this show.  It was a crapfest and a waste of time.  They all over did their comedy.  Disgusting to say the least.  There so much more, but I don’t remember.  I think they all have to go and start over.   Why is no one commenting here tonight?  Nobody watched?

Edited by kristen111
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

After not watching the last two actual shows, I did see part of this show.  As I said in another thread (Live Chat), I think this show was amusing, because it showed more of what was really going on, and how the HWs knew it was a show, and how they recognized their personalities.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 11

It took awhile, but for my tastes, the women delivered quite a bit of the humor and camaraderie that we're accustomed to toward the end.

It's not the same without the drunken antics, but life goes on, and the shows evolves

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 7

I debated watching it….I recorded it.  But after reading the posts here, I will just delete it.  This season was a washout, waste of time and sad.  This was my favorite RH until last year, and now I am all for yanking it off the air.

The OG cast has worn out their welcome…how much more Countess cabaret and Ramona ranting can be squeezed out of this?  They are probably the only two who will be able to go back to their lives, their man hunting and 65 BFF’s and be happy/fulfilled.

Sonja needs deep deep therapy and I can’t watch her decline any more.  It isn’t funny, and it hasn’t been for years.  She is teetering on the edge, and her mental health is failing. It’s terribly sad that no one from her family (the non-Morgans) has convinced her she is delusional and needs help. And rehab.

As for continuing the show with the “new kids”, no thank you.  I didn’t mind Eboni’s “preaching” as much as some did.  I just wish that wasn’t all she had to offer in the beginning.  Then once her story line expanded to show us more of her life….ZzzZzz.  Leah is a screaming banshee with zero interest in developing relationships with any of these women.  She is an immature brat who never got over Mommy and Daddy not giving her 250% of all their attention and energy when Leah was a child.  Bershawn may be a nice woman, but i didn’t get to see enough of her to make a real opinion.  And frankly, I wasn’t invested enough in the entire show to really want to know more about her.

Bringing Bethenny back isn’t the answer to salvage this franchise.  That would make it just another BethenMEEEE project.  No one wants to see her bulldoze her way through the other women again.  As much as I really liked Dorinda (most of the time), I don’t think she should return either.  Dorinda should move on and Make It Nice with her books and appearances while she can still cash in on her “celebrity “. Rumors of Tinsley coming back don’t compel me to stick around .  I don’t need to see/ hear her wailing about her lost love, crying over her frozen eggs, or her mom bemoaning the fact her daughter is manless & childless.

RIP RHONY.

• Love 20

Other than the scenes with Sonja that I ff, I thought this episode was more enjoyable than the rest of the season.  Less fighting and drunk Sonja. But why did Bravo have to include the disgusting table conversation that Leah started. I'm with Ramona on this. Oh and I enjoyed the scene with Ramona, Mario and Avery. Too bad that marriage didn't last. You can tell Ramona still loves Mario. 

• Love 12

This has been a woeful season. The decline is real: we haven’t even managed to reach page 2 of comments here… for a franchise that is usually so popular. This *was* my favourite version of the RHs…. but it just hasn’t delivered anything interesting this season and as for the cast, the old girls are treading water and the new are trying too hard.

• Love 12

After seeing Sonja’s segment, I’m convinced these college students are actually working as her short term ‘caretakers’ and just allowing her to call them ‘interns’ in an effort to save Some of her dignity.   She’s so gross. 

• Love 21

Probably because this season set such a low bar, but I thought this episode was the most entertaining one of the season.   I liked the lack of fights, the Bravo crew crouched in Lu's bathroom, The Singers having dinner, Eboni and her friend Natalie, and of course Martin who delivered the straight truth to Leah and her sister, lol.  I'm not sure how Lu's sliding door to her mini balcony got locked (with a stick) from the outside but maybe the window washers aren't fans.   

Sonja really has become Little Edie in her Grey Gardens townhouse.  Eating two week old food out of the fridge, mothballing her sweaters despite the smell, reusing dinner napkins that haven't been washed and of course not flushing the toilet "to let it soak" were all grosser than anything I imagined about Sonja.  She pays for a "healer" but takes vitamins that expired in 2006?  Geezus.   No wonder she goes nuts anytime there is free food offered. 🤢

I wonder if it's the editors more than the women that have screwed up this season when the stuff cut out is better than the stuff they showed?   The lack of comments tell me most people here either didn't bother watching or Bravo is right - they need the fights to get viewers. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

She pays for a "healer" but takes vitamins that expired in 2006? 

Did she say they were vitamins?  I didn't catch that and was wondering what pills she was talking about.  We know she takes those "water" pills, whatever they are. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, izabella said:

Did she say they were vitamins?  I didn't catch that and was wondering what pills she was talking about.  We know she takes those "water" pills, whatever they are. 

Yes, vitamins.  Some with mold.  She also noted she had an upper GI infection recently. 🤢

I think the real thing she's teaching these young women is to stay in school and make your own money rather than depending on marrying it.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 17

So, many months back, I said I was out of this season, and I stayed out. I lurked here instead. Last night I decided to watch this to ensure I stayed up for the premiere of American Crime Story at 10. 

I see I made the right call bowing out. This show is donezo. The cast has no chemistry. Aviva sounded the alarm on Sonja's downward spiral in season freaking 5, and here we are nearly a decade later dissecting the same stupid antics. Most of the season wasn't worth airing; why did Bravo think this episode would draw anyone? I guess this was all they could do without a reunion. I think it would have served them better to have to do the same thing with Eboni that they did with Leah last year - devote a "best-of" ep to the newbie and realize that what you get is one hour-long, humorless lecture. 

One of the biggest issues, which started last year, is that there are no organic storylines to follow. No friendships at stake, no "mans" (SATC reference if you remember it), no business dealings of note now that Sonja's Century 21 deal is over, no major legal woes to cover (I know they are rough to watch but let's be real, Erika is the only reason anyone watches BH right now and Tre's legal issues carried the entire NJ franchise; Jen Shah up next starting Sunday). They're reaching here in NYC now that Tom is gone and Lu is sober. 

The worst of it, though, is that they're all too in on the joke now. That game they played, and the impersonations last week, just show how aware of and in love with their own "celebrity" they all are. It dilutes the show when they're all parodies of themselves. I am not interested in that type of grandiosity, especially when not earned. Leah wore a shirt with her "I elevate this shit" catchphrase earlier this season, and it was enough for me to immediately change the channel. Bitch, you haven't earned that kind of notoriety yet. After 13 years, if Ramona feels the need to squeal and scream like a kid, we're in trouble. 

We don't need B back, but we might need Jill. And we need Tins. And Lord help me but I'd take Dorito Medley back rather than deal with what we've been given. Last season sucked, and it was still 100 times better than this.

It's  bad when BH feels like Jersey and I'm looking forward to SLC, which I didn't even like last year. 

Maybe we can get Aviva back. This ep wasn't even a trainwreck, it was a dirge eulogizing a once-great show.

• Love 10

They need to scrap this one and start over, with actual wives who have families, lives, interests, jobs and/or activities other than filming this show.  It would help if some of them are friends.  We don't see any of these women doing anything other than getting together for dinners and drunk fests to film.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, kristen111 said:

If Bravo thinks this last tabacle was funny, they’re mistaken.

This episode needed to come with a trigger warning for those with weak stomachs, particularly those scenes involving Sonja. Hope that one intern (the designated nose picker) felt happy with earning her time on camera. There was one intern, the shorter Asian girl, who seemed embarrassed by it all.  I have to wonder what kind of learning experience they are led to believe they are signing on for.  I know some people don't care about the experience so much as satisfying graduation credits, but there are others who take these opportunities seriously.  

It was nice to see more of a relaxed and fun Eboni.  I'm still on board with Ramona and Luanne because they know how to deliver what made these shows popular in the first place.  Sonja's got nothing but her (what I hope are only being put on for the cameras) eccentricities and this season has only served to emphasize that Leah does fit in with this particular franchise.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, izabella said:

They need to scrap this one and start over, with actual wives who have families, lives, interests, jobs and/or activities other than filming this show.  It would help if some of them are friends.  We don't see any of these women doing anything other than getting together for dinners and drunk fests to film.

Exactly! The reason why the early seasons of NY and OC were interesting is that most of the women had jobs. They had husbands and children at home. At least most of them did.  And there were episodes built around the individual families. And in NY the women did actual charity work and hosted great parties. It was not all of the cast members getting together week after week for dinners where they drink excessively and start fights.  I wonder what these women do when they are not filming.  

But I do think it was a tough year to film in NYC. If this show returns they need to hold off filming until 2022 and see if Covid has finally eased off. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, ichbin said:

I have to wonder what kind of learning experience they are led to believe they are signing on for.  I know some people don't care about the experience so much as satisfying graduation credits, but there are others who take these opportunities seriously.  

When I google “schools/colleges that offer credit for internship with Sonja Morgan,” I get nothing.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

When I google “schools/colleges that offer credit for internship with Sonja Morgan,” I get nothing.

Maybe she uses her business' name?  I don't know if it's different from her name.

• Useful 2
8 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Sonja needs deep deep therapy and I can’t watch her decline any more.  It isn’t funny, and it hasn’t been for years.  She is teetering on the edge, and her mental health is failing. It’s terribly sad that no one from her family (the non-Morgans) has convinced her she is delusional and needs help. And rehab.

RIP RHONY.

I am now totally convinced that Sonja is on opiates.  The inappropriate jumble of nonsense she speaks, the fact that she can't poop, the mouth pursing... I bet she takes uppers too. 

7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Martin for the win!

Leah's Zooey Deschanel wannabe sister: Are we annoying you already?

Martin: You're not annoying me, you're annoying everybody that watches this show.

Best line of the whole season

Yes, Martin knows better than Bravo what we DON'T want to see.  We don't like the sister.  Stop putting her on tv.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 18
8 hours ago, izabella said:

She blames water pills for everything she does wrong.  We are not stupid.  Water pills make you pee.  They don’t make you screw young guys, bums, talk stupid and act nuts.  Wherever she is, she is constantly stuffing her face like a slob.  What is she doing all day?  Pretending she’s still Mrs. Morgan?  Telling everyone that she’s so important?

• Love 13
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

A while back I decided that the “interns” are merely borders who pay Sonja a stipend.  They can dodge the exorbitant rent of NYC, and work with an insane lady to offset that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I am now totally convinced that Sonja is on opiates.  The inappropriate jumble of nonsense she speaks, the fact that she can't poop, the mouth pursing... I bet she takes uppers too. 

At one point during her mothball rant, she mentioned she "read something on TV"....

I can't imagine what the townhouse smells like with moldy food in the fridge and Sonja not flushing the toilet 🤢

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

At one point during her mothball rant, she mentioned she "read something on TV"....

I can't imagine what the townhouse smells like with moldy food in the fridge and Sonja not flushing the toilet 🤢

with mothballs and dog poop everywhere.  

I imagine it smells like a cross between a 1950s grandmother's attic, a high school locker room and a dog park.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

I wouldn’t recommend watching this episode while trying to eat dinner 🤢 So much gross out content. 

Leah pissed me off with her asshole behavior trashing the place cards at the dinner table. That was beyond out of line and she had no business trying to get rid of them because she couldn’t tolerate the concept. They were really pretty and she ruined Eboni’s. 

Then Ramona continuing to take photos when the photographer asked her to stop.  

I can’t believe Avery didn’t know how to steam green beans. This is why we need life skills to be taught in junior high and high school. 

Lastly Sonja was totally high during the mothball tutorial. Her habits are so nasty.

I’m out.

• Love 11
On 9/8/2021 at 9:55 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

This has been a woeful season. The decline is real: we haven’t even managed to reach page 2 of comments here… for a franchise that is usually so popular. This *was* my favourite version of the RHs…. but it just hasn’t delivered anything interesting this season and as for the cast, the old girls are treading water and the new are trying too hard.

I heard Bethenny is coming back. Who knows. Wasn’t hugely impressed with her insane ego during the last couple seasons anyhow. She was more fun when she was broke. All good things…

• Love 6
13 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Lastly Sonja was totally high during the mothball tutorial. Her habits are so nasty.

She had to be, what sane person would admit to re-using days old cloth napkins that might or might not have picked up dog puke?  If you cannot have your cloth napkins laundered in a timely manner why not use paper?

The interns probably have to breath thru their mouths when they are at the townhouse.

Yeah, Sonja is full on on something because no self respecting person would out themselves as unhygienic on national TV and be proud of those coping skills.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

I heard Bethenny is coming back. Who knows. Wasn’t hugely impressed with her insane ego during the last couple seasons anyhow. She was more fun when she was broke. All good things…

For whatever it's worth, Bethenny is denying a return.  I say "for whatever it's worth" because I don't trust any of Bravo people 100% about their assorted status.  

The article is HERE.

Also apparently Tinsley is denying a return according to THIS article.

I honestly don't see why any of the previous cast would return to this shit show.  

• Love 6
13 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I wouldn’t recommend watching this episode while trying to eat dinner 🤢 So much gross out content. 

Leah pissed me off with her asshole behavior trashing the place cards at the dinner table. That was beyond out of line and she had no business trying to get rid of them because she couldn’t tolerate the concept. They were really pretty and she ruined Eboni’s. 

Then Ramona continuing to take photos when the photographer asked her to stop.  

I can’t believe Avery didn’t know how to steam green beans. This is why we need life skills to be taught in junior high and high school. 

I’m out.

Ain't that the truth?  

Washing a dog's shitty ass.

An intern pulling a bugger from Sonja's nose.  

Sonja discussing her toileting and GI issues.  

Ugh.  

Avery is an asshole, which I suspected all along.  But what else would two assholes produce?  "I don't care, mom."

Your mom is off her nut, Avery, but she's your mom.  The day will come when you do care so shift the attitude.  You wouldn't be where you are without your batshit crazy mom.  Plus she's studying for her real estate license.  It's a big deal for her.  At least pretend to give a fuck, asshole.  

• Love 15
37 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

For whatever it's worth, Bethenny is denying a return.  I say "for whatever it's worth" because I don't trust any of Bravo people 100% about their assorted status.  

The article is HERE.

Also apparently Tinsley is denying a return according to THIS article.

I honestly don't see why any of the previous cast would return to this shit show.  

Not disappointed about Bethenny and am so done with the entire current cast save Sonja, but also wouldn't mind Tinsley coming back. She's like the popular cheerleader in high school who got knocked up and didn't get into uni...you always wonder how she'll sort herself out

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

Not disappointed about Bethenny and am so done with the entire current cast save Sonja, but also wouldn't mind Tinsley coming back. She's like the popular cheerleader in high school who got knocked up and didn't get into uni...you always wonder how she'll sort herself out

I wouldn't mind Tinsley returning just so I can lust over her shoe collection.  She had the best footwear across all the franchises IMO.  

• Love 7

I'm a self-proclaimed slob, and Sonja makes me feel like a neat freak. Shitting in a non-working toilet is beyond disgusting. If she can't afford a plumber, certainly she can afford a $5 snake or even a brand new toilet for $99 which can be installed by anyone in less than a half hour. Sonja just doesn't care, which is indicative of her state of mind. Her self-worth is so low that she doesn't allow herself better than living in a shitty, moldy cesspool. 

Avery is an entitled brat. I'm sure Moaney drives her nuts, but a free place to live is a privilege that should be appreciated as an adult. 

I don't really care if there's a reunion. I don't need a rehash of bladder and bowel problems, whose woke (no one), who got work done, who had a little spat.....good God, what a boring season. 

• Love 12
On 9/10/2021 at 7:49 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Avery is an asshole, which I suspected all along.  But what else would two assholes produce?  "I don't care, mom."

Your mom is off her nut, Avery, but she's your mom.  The day will come when you do care so shift the attitude.  You wouldn't be where you are without your batshit crazy mom.  Plus she's studying for her real estate license.  It's a big deal for her.  At least pretend to give a fuck, asshole.  

Right, but his long was that after Ramona kicked her out? (And cried to Lu that she was”all alone”, of course)

• Love 2
On 9/8/2021 at 10:57 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Probably because this season set such a low bar, but I thought this episode was the most entertaining one of the season.   I liked the lack of fights, the Bravo crew crouched in Lu's bathroom, The Singers having dinner, Eboni and her friend Natalie, and of course Martin who delivered the straight truth to Leah and her sister, lol.  I'm not sure how Lu's sliding door to her mini balcony got locked (with a stick) from the outside but maybe the window washers aren't fans.   

Sonja really has become Little Edie in her Grey Gardens townhouse.  Eating two week old food out of the fridge, mothballing her sweaters despite the smell, reusing dinner napkins that haven't been washed and of course not flushing the toilet "to let it soak" were all grosser than anything I imagined about Sonja.  She pays for a "healer" but takes vitamins that expired in 2006?  Geezus.   No wonder she goes nuts anytime there is free food offered. 🤢

I wonder if it's the editors more than the women that have screwed up this season when the stuff cut out is better than the stuff they showed?   The lack of comments tell me most people here either didn't bother watching or Bravo is right - they need the fights to get viewers. 

I'm still of the mindset that Sonja's Grey Gardens act is just that -- an act.  She's always been a little eccentric, but I think she caught onto the fan reaction of Grey Gardens and thought she'd amp that up and continue to be a RH.  I just find her disingenuous, especially the yelling.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I'm still of the mindset that Sonja's Grey Gardens act is just that -- an act.  She's always been a little eccentric, but I think she caught onto the fan reaction of Grey Gardens and thought she'd amp that up and continue to be a RH.  I just find her disingenuous, especially the yelling.  

Though I’m sure even the Edies would have been horrified at Sonja letting her poop percolate for days and stink up the whole house- uggggh who does that???  🤮 

• Love 5