Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: Blood Buffet

• Start Topic

On 9/13/2021 at 5:34 PM, tennisgurl said:

Macaulay Culkin especially fits seamlessly into the AHS universe alongside the cast of regulars, he can go camp but also go very sincere, giving Mickey a lot of funny AHS style quips but also a lot of humanity. 

I think he's found his tribe. He's actually making me like him, which is unusual!

• Love 3
On 9/10/2021 at 9:25 PM, Terrafamilia said:

There are much less legally challenging ways to replenish one's electrolytes. Just sayin'. Doesn't Provincetown have a Walgreen's or CVS?

To add to the questions, why did Austin become bloodthirsty right away before he ever engaged in any creative output?

I did love the transformation of pre to post-pill Belle. It really showed off Conroy's talent.

Yes!  I thought a bottle of pedialyte was called for.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, kelslamu said:

Yes!  I thought a bottle of pedialyte was called for.

Or a number of different electrolyte replacement projects that are needed by runners. All they had to do is go to a CVS or a running store! 🤣

• Love 2

Uhm, yeah. I just self published, and this hit too close to home. Good thing my husband is much more supportive. Glad Belle killed him. 

Evan was a horrible Drag Queen.

On 9/15/2021 at 6:52 PM, Madding crowd said:

It was interesting that Belle’s new style looked a bit like her idol Danielle Steele. Also fun to see Eureka from Drag Race as Crystal. Other than that, a filler episode that raised more questions than it answered. As a writer myself, I find the storyline intriguing but being an amazing writer doesn’t get you published; you need an agent willing to take you on and a publisher willing to buy. I do think Culkin is playing a likable character and I’m thinking he is not really taking the pills since he doesn’t have success and is not lurching around Walking Dead style. I am enjoying this season so far.

Yes!!! How does pill equal an automatic agent?