Type keyword(s) to search

After The Shadows: Because of COURSE we have an after show!

• Start Topic

On 9/1/2021 at 1:19 AM, Vermicious Knid said:

Weekly aftershow with Harvey Guillén! After the Shadows will stream on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube after each new episode.

I've watched the first two episodes of the aftershow. Episode 1 was okay, but episode 2 was pretty funny. I think it's because of Kayvan. He seems like a hysterically funny person in real life.

It's still really watchable though and are typically only 10 minutes long.

Episode 3 with the production designer was okay. They didn't ask her enough questions for my curiosity. The sets and props are gorgeous!

Episode 4 with the actors who play Shawn and Charmaine was okay. The lady who played Charmaine pitched a pretty funny Charmaine/Nadja plot.

Episode 5 was with Doug Jones and it was really good.

Episode 6 was with the prosthetics designer and was pretty good, but prosthetics are a personal love of mine so I'm totally biased.

As an aside, Harvey Guillen's shirts he wears on these episodes are really great. Dude's got serious style.

Capture2.jpg.466c42bdab39ad0b01a03cb70d93c115.jpgCapture1.jpg.8285accd4635620c3afe6faad2cbde35.jpg

• Love 5