Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E28: Double Eviction #1

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, toomuchtv said:

I wonder if Derek F is saying the wrong things on purpose so at the end he can say that technically he didn’t “vote to evict” anyone and therefore no one should be upset with him (not that he did anything else either…)

Thats_the_ticket.jpg.bb7108b1ef7ccb2298d0dcd938076e13.jpg

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

If she chooses to and continues to go down that path, it doesn't bother me.  People believe what they want to believe and if she chooses to express her beliefs, that is fine with me.  Not that she needs my permission.  She isn't throwing it in anyone's face and she seems to genuinely care about the house guests.

I agree 100% and am relieved to see I’m not the only one. Also, after years of Chenbot it’s been fascinating to see her start to express herself a little. There have been so many “STFU Julie” posts and I don’t understand the hate. What on earth is offensive about “Love one another”? 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Eyeland Baby said:

I agree 100% and am relieved to see I’m not the only one. Also, after years of Chenbot it’s been fascinating to see her start to express herself a little. There have been so many “STFU Julie” posts and I don’t understand the hate. What on earth is offensive about “Love one another”? 

Julie isn't doing anything that other people don't do (as far as sharing her personal convictions). Religion just triggers people, especially if they don't agree with the religion in question. 

I'll go ahead and put up my shield for the incoming bashing that I'm going to receive for saying that. :)

• Love 5