Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 9/7/2021

falltime
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, buffynut said:

I love the idea of having the past co-hosts visit on Fridays, however, it's too bad (or maybe not) that Whoopi takes Fridays off.   If she's not there, the chances of Rosie O agreeing to visit are probably better.

You know, it's funny you mention that. I think Rosie was always suspicious of Joy's involvement in past shenanigans when she was on the show the first time, but if she were to be on the opposite end of Joy as moderator on one of these Flashback Friday's, it'll be sort of like what they had intended for the season she returned where she would just be a regular co-host rather than mod. I don't think Whoopi could ever shake the fear that Rosie must be after her job. Joy would never have been that paranoid as moderator.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

A few years ago Whoopi and Joy were interviewed on Entertainment Tonight, or, one of those shows, and they were asked about Rosie being a guest.  At the time, Whoopi said Rosie would not be returning to the show, which kind of shocked Joy.  So, I don’t know if that still applies, but, I wouldn’t expect to see Rosie.

Whoopie is not the Queen of the view so I fully expect Rosie to be back on a Friday when the movie star is not there of course..

• Love 8

18 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

A few years ago Whoopi and Joy were interviewed on Entertainment Tonight, or, one of those shows, and they were asked about Rosie being a guest.  At the time, Whoopi said Rosie would not be returning to the show, which kind of shocked Joy.  So, I don’t know if that still applies, but, I wouldn’t expect to see Rosie.

12 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Whoopie is not the Queen of the view so I fully expect Rosie to be back on a Friday when the movie star is not there of course..

Rosie has posted many times on her "ask RO" website questions that she will never, ever go back on The View.

Also, she has moved to LA.

Edited by Rightside
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 9/11/2021 at 7:32 PM, TheGreenKnight said:

You know, it's funny you mention that. I think Rosie was always suspicious of Joy's involvement in past shenanigans when she was on the show the first time, but if she were to be on the opposite end of Joy as moderator on one of these Flashback Friday's, it'll be sort of like what they had intended for the season she returned where she would just be a regular co-host rather than mod. I don't think Whoopi could ever shake the fear that Rosie must be after her job. Joy would never have been that paranoid as moderator.

I think Rosie and Joy appeared on Watch What Happens together a few years ago, and there wasn't any animosity there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, DB in CMH said:

I think Rosie and Joy appeared on Watch What Happens together a few years ago, and there wasn't any animosity there.

They had fantastic chemistry and Joy agreed with Rosie when it came to Backstage shenanigans but would not go into details, Rosie wanted to spill so badly.   I would love to hear the backstage tea no hold barred with them over dinner and drinks..

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

They had fantastic chemistry and Joy agreed with Rosie when it came to Backstage shenanigans but would not go into details, Rosie wanted to spill so badly.   I would love to hear the backstage tea no hold barred with them over dinner and drinks..

I think Rosie spilled everything in Ladies Who Punch. Joy is always more reserved.