Type keyword(s) to search

Married At First Sight (UK) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Thomas didn’t disappoint when he called out some of the ladies for absolutely no reason. He’s hilarious but not in a good way.

So I notice the show is not on Lifetime this week. I did a search and can’t find it. Did I miss the last episode?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Thomas didn’t disappoint when he called out some of the ladies for absolutely no reason. He’s hilarious but not in a good way.

So I notice the show is not on Lifetime this week. I did a search and can’t find it. Did I miss the last episode?

MY DVR shows no more episodes to record.  Lifetime did that to us (or maybe just me) with the last season of Australia, and I had to go to a certain website to finish the season.  I won't follow it to a website this time.  

• Like 1
11 hours ago, azprimadonna said:

MY DVR shows no more episodes to record.  Lifetime did that to us (or maybe just me) with the last season of Australia, and I had to go to a certain website to finish the season.  I won't follow it to a website this time.  

How annoying. Especially since they are just showing reruns of Castle in its usual spot.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
(edited)
On 5/25/2023 at 10:35 AM, suzeecat said:

Matt is generally strange and weird - I find myself focusing on his hair, which appears to be, um, textured? braided? cornrowed?  I've never seen anything quite like it before.  It reminds me of a wheat field. 

I was watching the current episodes on Lifetime's website tonight and could get a better look at Matt's hair. I'd been wondering what hairstyle he had. I couldn't really tell if it was braided or what. It's so odd. Then it hit me..... if it is a "rug" and not his real hair, it's a Berber rug. I've never had Berber carpet, but it is a looped/twisted looking pile to it. Just like his hair. 😂

[eta: picture of said berber carpet]

1P62-852.jpg

Edited by Lurk
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Lurk said:

Ok.....had to consult the googles on this Berber rug hair Matt has. Found this. It's a combover type technique and pomade.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ciwn7FYoW7E/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=ac725caa-9d2f-496d-8dbe-704223b97a76

Wow, thanks so much for digging that up and sharing!  It was enlightening but I have to say, I prefer the "before" look.  But nothing can help the "I fell asleep while my toddler had access to a sharpie and used my face as a canvas" look. 

Edited by suzeecat
spell check
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Shrek said:

Anyone seen anything past episode 23 ?

I guess lifetime are up to their usual tricks as ep 24 & 25 are available on their app. 

I’m having the same issues with seeing any scheduled on lifetime past 23

I googled and managed to watch with much buffering on a channel called DailyMotion  episodes 27-28  before giving up. There’s 30 episodes. 
Pissy of Lifetime to pull this.  

• Mind Blown 1
On 5/29/2023 at 7:49 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Wondering the same thing.  This is what happened last time.  It disappeared suddenly and never came back.  ???????

• Like 1
On 5/31/2023 at 5:33 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I just read a recap to see who is still together. I prefer to watch the show on tv and not my iPad. Lifetime wouldn’t let me watch without creating an account and I don’t have Hulu. 

I tried to get on, but something I didn’t understand came up.  They wanted more information Which I didn’t want to give.  What the hell?  Left us hanging again like last time.  Not right.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I tried to get on, but something I didn’t understand came up.  They wanted more information Which I didn’t want to give.  What the hell?  Left us hanging again like last time.  Not right.

Yes, they pulled Australia at least halfway thru last year. But this was worse because there was 1 episode left. I wonder if they want people to sign up for My Lifetime? Anyway, here’s the article I found. It took a minute to load but was a decent recap.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/g37802540/married-at-first-sight-uk-couples-still-together/

2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Yes, they pulled Australia at least halfway thru last year. But this was worse because there was 1 episode left. I wonder if they want people to sign up for My Lifetime? Anyway, here’s the article I found. It took a minute to load but was a decent recap.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/g37802540/married-at-first-sight-uk-couples-still-together/

That was a great article.  All didn’t stay together except the two girls.  Just looking at them, I’m sure we all could have matched much better.  No brainer.

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

There was more than 1 episode left, there are 2 on the Lifetime app so far not shown on tv with I presume more to come.

I watched 2 episodes this week on Lifetime's website. Didn't have to do anything special to see them. I'm assuming the next 2 episodes will be there as well since nothing is showing on cable guide.

MAFSUK: SEASON 8 is available  IN THE US  on YouTube! 

Watching Episode 9 as I write! 

The bad haircuts on the guys! The balloon lips and boobs on the dolls! The massive egos! The tattoos! Dinners! Decisions! 

I like the husband who was born in Poland. He's a better-looking Daniel Craig, to me! 

I heartily dislike Total Body Tattoo Brad, because he's arrogant and controlling. 

One of the spouses has a major reveal. No spoilers! 

👍😄

Edited by LennieBriscoe
13 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

MAFSUK: SEASON 8 is available  IN THE US  on YouTube! 

Watching Episode 9 as I write! 

The bad haircuts on the guys! The balloon lips and boobs on the dolls! The massive egos! The tattoos! Dinners! Decisions! 

I like the husband who was born in Poland. He's a better-looking Daniel Craig, to me! 

I heartily dislike Total Body Tattoo Brad, because he's arrogant and controlling. 

One of the spouses has a major reveal. No spoilers! 

👍😄

It's such a great season...enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1