Type keyword(s) to search

Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Something else about Bianca.... she is supposedly comes from such a wealthy family and it is made clear that she is rich, rich, rich! 

Why would being a hooker even make sense to anybody that knows her? Why would Brandan start that rumor and why would her brother believe it for a hot second and go tell his family? 

Yea, it's just not adding up

• Love 5
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

He seems totally checked out. I don't know if it's the show or Morgan that he's over. If it's Morgan, then , uh oh, trouble brewing in paradise before the wedding even takes place. I think he's tired of supporting her financially and sees it only getting worse as time goes on. He shouldn't  have proposed until all his money concerns with her are ironed out. She is incredibly spoiled. He could also be pissed off at the storyline with Bianca and her beef with him. He obviously wasn't happy about that being aired out on camera.  

Two more observations:

1. What was so special about the tablescapes for the wedding?  Looked very ordinary to me. 

2. Too much EJ. 

I couldn't agree more on your two observations!  

And I felt EJ and his incessant "I'm just not approachable" bullshit was to convey he's intimidating?  No he's not, he's annoying which is why I would never approach. He rings so false. Like he wants to date a baller but he comes off lacking self esteem or awareness. Less of him would be ideal. 

I too didn't see the tablescape being so aweworthy. Yes, it was pretty but very been there, done that. 

My problem with Brendan is its too late to act like this. She hasn't hidden her love of spending money. Morgan flaunts her love of fine things and willingness to spend. If this was just revealed, I'd get it.  He chose to propose to a spoiled and entitled (albeit can be funny and loving) bride and I'm weary of money talk with these two.  I get Brendan's stance very much but leopards don't change their spots and all that  

Bianca is boring to me.  And I don't understand the fight and don't care enough to try to learn.  

And if Brendan doesn't want that convoluted and lame story aired, 101 reality show intro to newbies.  Don't get on one, then.  Even I know that on my salary and lineage  

• Love 1

I could totally see Morgan making the same snarky comment about the size of the wedding (in regards to someone else's wedding) that Bianca did.

I think I'd like this show more if Morgan wasn't on it. Bianca, too. But she's a non-entity at this point.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

I could totally see Morgan making the same snarky comment about the size of the wedding (in regards to someone else's wedding) that Bianca did.

I think I'd like this show more if Morgan wasn't on it. Bianca, too. But she's a non-entity at this point.

I do think that the way Dorothy and Jonny repeated the comment was snarkier than Bianca originally said. I think prefacing her comment with mentioning how traditionally there's no such thing as a small wedding in her family made her comment make more sense - even if still snarky. Dorothy downplayed the comment at the time it was said and then repeated it as though it was an egregious comment.

• Love 1

At least Morgan offered a genuine apology to Dorothy. She said, "I'm sorry I acted that way" ... instead of chosing to say, "I'm sorry if you were upset." So props to her for doing that. 

I do think it's funny that Morgan's parents apparently quickly relieved themselves of the financial responsibility for her. And no, Brendan can't start complaining about something he's known about since the beginning. Unless he figured her parents were going to support her even after she got married. Sounds like something that should've been addressed prior to the proposal. But at least Morgan did say she'd like to contribute and can't just have a career as Mrs. Fitzpatrick.     

• Love 2

Morgan really redeemed herself this episode. I honestly thought bridezilla would stick around for another episode or two.

I thought Dorothy seemed surprised when Bianca made the "cocktail party" remark and tried to play it down a bit with Morgan after Jonny brought it up.  But the show needs storylines this season so I can see this will be a "big deal".

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

At least Morgan offered a genuine apology to Dorothy. She said, "I'm sorry I acted that way" ... instead of chosing to say, "I'm sorry if you were upset." So props to her for doing that. 

I do think it's funny that Morgan's parents apparently quickly relieved themselves of the financial responsibility for her. And no, Brendan can't start complaining about something he's known about since the beginning. Unless he figured her parents were going to support her even after she got married. Sounds like something that should've been addressed prior to the proposal. But at least Morgan did say she'd like to contribute and can't just have a career as Mrs. Fitzpatrick.     

I doubt Brendan financially took care of Morgan from date 1 onward. It probably started a slow build of him doing more for her and her parents doing less. While it's an important issue that all couples should address up front, I can totally understand how someone can get so far into relationship and have a serious issue with a certain habit of their significant other. When you first start dating someone, you focus on their personality. In the beginning he probably noticed that she was pretty spoiled but he's connecting well with her. He addresses the money thing but at the time you downplay the financial aspect in favour of all the other things the two of you having going for you as a couple. Then you get to the point where you seriously think you want to settle down and have a family and that's when the finances become a constant discussion.

I do think Morgan did redeem herself a bit this episode as well. It was nice to see her apologize to Dorothy, acknowledging her own behaviour. Her discussion with Brendan and the financial advisor was also a good moment for her (even though it's a lot easier to talk about all the better ways to be than to actually be it) but time will tell. It was also a good step forward for her that even though she fell in love with the table spread, she took a step back to consider what could be changed to lessen the cost.

• Love 1

Morgan and Brendan learn their wedding date may be doomed; EJ decides to create his own business empire; Dorothy takes everyone to Las Vegas to celebrate her birthday; Dorothy becomes frustrated by Bianca's behavior and the two come to blows.

27 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Dorothy becomes frustrated by Bianca's behavior and the two come to blows.

she ain't the only one...does that mean that we won't have to look at Bianca anymore?  (yeah, right...)

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/16/2016 at 10:11 AM, RHJunkie said:

I don't like Bianca and unless something more comes out - her story doesn't make sense to me. For one, it's pretty damn petty to instruct your family members not to attend a wedding they're invited to just because you have an issue with the groom. She said she's not angry at him but is hurt and would like an apology - if you're not angry then why would you tell your mother than she better not going to the wedding? And why is she not speaking to her brother because of Brendan? Brendan may have said what he said but it wouldn't have persisted as an issue if her brother had shut it down. Not only did he entertain it, but he went back and told his parents what Brendan said. Her brother seems to have believed that the accusation wasn't as far fetched as Biance said it was. Why is that? Who knows if we'll find out but Bianca is doing too much to make herself as the wronged party. Her issues with her brother must have deeper roots than something that his best friend told him about her but she's probably reaching to get some drama that is relevant to the show and other cast members. 

This. I want to know why Brendan said it. Just a rich kid living abroad without a job should not be enough to trigger that rumor in those circles. Maybe for a middle class person with average, working parents living in Japan without a job would spark rumors, but Morgan (for example) seems to have never had an actual job and no one is calling her a hooker. Something else had to be going on there to make people think she was a hooker. I want to hear Brendan's side. It also seems like he thinks this was a very serious thing (not wanting to discuss it on camera), not a silly rumor for TV fodder. 

Edited by jkitty
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, jkitty said:

This. I want to know why Brendan said it. Just a rich kid living abroad without a job should not be enough to trigger that rumor in those circles. Maybe for a middle class person with average l, working parents living in Japan without a job would spark rumors, but Morgan (for example) seems to have never had an actual job and no one is calling her a hooker. Something else had to be going on there to make people think she was a hooker. I want to hear Brendan's side. It also seems like he thinks this was a very serious thing (not wanting to discuss it on camera), not a silly rumor for TV fodder. 

Exactly. A rich kid traveling abroad without a job isn't something anyone would bat an eyelash at so while in theory it makes sense, it doesn't make sense that people close to her and her family would be so willing to believe such rumours. She's obviously given both of them a reason to believe she's capable of such things but where it stems from is something I think Bianca will probably seem less eager to discuss.

My guess is that Bianca's fractured relationship with her brother is because he doesn't believe her and thinks there's some smoke to the fire. Otherwise, why would he continue being friends with Brendan if he really wanted her forgiveness for something he truly felt sorry about? And why would she say that Brendan is the reason they aren't talking? Likely because her brother doesn't want a relationship with her right now. I wonder if it's something that will be brought up at the wedding or at some point if her brother gets camera time. Brendan wasn't willing to speak about it on camera. It could be because he's unwilling to participate in conversation that he believes is true and damaging to Bianca (he doesn't seem like the guy that's going to talk shit to ruin someone's life) OR it's possible that his silence is mostly in respect of her brother.

• Love 2

Are they literally going to fight, because that sounds crazy. I had my appendix out last Tues and I've been home and on pain killers since (I'm doing pretty well). I am so bored, though, and so looking forward to hate watching this show. We'll see if I can follow the plot while taking codeine. (Don't try this at home!)

• Love 2
On May 19, 2016 at 9:24 AM, OnceSane said:

Dorothy becomes frustrated by Bianca's behavior and the two come to blows.

I have tried to watch this series twice. I am sorry but none of the characters is likeable. Why would I invest my time and interest in them? I found I was watching in hopes that somebody would confront them and ask why they deserve a show? Dorothy thanking a club full of strangers for celebrating her birthday was beyond pathetic. She'd be lucky if an 1/18th of the crowd showed for anything of hers.

• Love 4

Dorothy was driving me crazy with her dress. How uncomfortable to be constantly tugging at it.

I can't even stand Bianca's voice. She's got issues.

I almost thought Morgan and Brendan would get married just because of Morgan's astrology session.

• Love 1

Johnny and Morgan are way too controlling about who Dorothy is friends with. If Dorothy and Bianca want to be friends that's their business. I thought Johnny was extremely immature at the party and he was looking for things to rag on Bianca about. Dorothy is clearly easily manipulated. She's smart she can make her own friends - and new friendships don't take away from old.

Am I the only one who thought that cocktail comment was a joke? She was just comparing her own culture to Morgan's. Sure it was snarky but I don't think it was even worth repeating.

• Love 3

It was dumb ass johnny telling Morgan that started the drama.  Hate johnny and his attention seeking, ish stirring presence.

Dorothy, double stick tape is your friend.

• Love 2

I don't know if it's her makeup or what, but sometimes Bianca looks like the ghost from The Grudge.

Dorothy's dress looked cheap and she didn't look confident wearing it at all. I noticed the constant tugging as well.

Could anyone make out what the insult was Morgan said about Dorothy? Bianca said (bleep) twinkie. My sister thought she said 'c****' twinkie. I wouldn't put it pass Morgan to say that, but if she did, Dorothy should drop her as a friend. Once you start with the racial slurs, then it's a wrap.

See, this is why people go broke. Why the hell does anyone need Hermes china? I promise you, food will not taste better on high end plates. I get that it's all about appearances, but damn, those plates looked basic as hell to me. I've seen prettier china at Pier 1 and Bed, Bath & Beyond. I remember when Toni Braxton went broke and Oprah slightly went in on her for having Versace china. "I'm Oprah and I don't even have Versace plates."

• Love 3
(edited)

Wasn't Johnny just telling Morgan an episode ago that Bianca was "fun" and nice? These people can flip a switch in a second. 

Brendan needs to figure out what to do with his hair. I know he's growing the plugs in but that greased look does him no favors. He looks like he's aged 10 years. 

Morgan's TH saying Dorothy needed to lose the weight because her chin was growing in to her neck. What a passive agressive bitch thing to say behind your friends back. Wasn't she just complaining about people talking about her behind her back? (150 guest wedding, who cares?)  Not liking her this season.

It's pretty bad when EJ was the most likeable this episode. I usually can't stand him. 

I didn't realize Dorothy and Morgan were producers on this show. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Cosmic Muffin said:

Yeah, if you believe in astrology, you see the astrologer before you chose the date, not after it's set in stone.

What was also hilarious about this to me was the tell that Morgan and Brendan aren't really as rich as all that, or else they would have changed the date no matter the cost. You just know if this was Kim and Kanye she was talking to, whether they could really afford to eat the cost or not, they would have switched days anyway. And where does the astrologer get off saying fear-mongering stuff like that in the first place?! 

• Love 3

Wow.  Bianca is doing all she can to make sure she's around for season 5.  Security? Check. Talking shit about the alphas (Dorothy & Morgan)? Check.  General narcissism & an annoying factor of infinity?  Yeah…she'll be back unless she doesn't want to be or no one will film with her.

I kinda wish Morgan & Brendan had eloped, the look on her mom's face at just the idea was priceless.

Jaded was a nice nail color, I'd wear it.

• Love 1

Who is Bianca that she would need security??? What a spoiled brat. I mean, a lot of them are spoiled brats but crying because you were asked to drop your security? And to accuse someone of being jealous and delusional over it? I noticed that red headed guest was smirking when Bianca left the room crying. Maybe Bianca isn't well liked by more than just a few members of the main cast. 

Morgan...does she ever take breaths when she speaks? I understand that some people really value astrology but I don't understand that if it were really that important and something that Morgan really believes in, why wouldn't she have consulted about it BEFORE setting her wedding date? Feels like manufactured drama. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Morgan...does she ever take breaths when she speaks? I understand that some people really value astrology but I don't understand that if it were really that important and something that Morgan really believes in, why wouldn't she have consulted about it BEFORE setting her wedding date? Feels like manufactured drama. 

I read that as if Morgan was saying it reallysuperfastanditwaseverything! :)  From what we've seen on the show, I find her mentally exhausting.  

I know nothing about traveling in a private jet so my apologies. Do you just leave your car on the tarmac until you get back?

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 1

When Morgan scores an important meeting with a best-selling author, her career goals conflict with her wedding planning duties; Brendan picks up the planning slack, which also makes him realize Morgan's writing may be too scandalous.

I wish these dumbasses had gotten regrettable tattoos in Vegas instead of two of them almost getting married. So much harder to undo.

Nice of EJ to  donate the profits from the nail polish he's going to name. He could donate a whole lot more, I hope he does. Did the guide really say the center serves 6000 GLBTQ youth a week? That seems like a huge number.

• Love 1

OMG, Morgan looks just like Brendan's mom! So Oedipal! And he should not be bringing his mother's issue with Morgan's book title to Morgan. I heard Boobs, Lubes and Blow Jobs, but I would guess she's actually saying Loubs.

Bianca is evil, and not in a fun to watch way. They need to start excluding her. She seems sociopathic. I would believe she was a hooker at this point.

I would have liked to be at the cake tasting, and I would have taken home my uneaten cake. And eaten Saatchi's frosting that he didn't want. I have no pride around pastries.

Nice justaposition of Dorothy insuring her purses for $225,000 against Bianca trying to say that Dorothy is jealous of her, or insecure or whatever. Seriously, they need to dump her.

• Love 6

Bianca....is this chick for real? If so, she is frighteningly delusional. Why on earth would Dorothy be jealous of her? She leaves her in the dust, money and looks-wise. I can appreciate "odd beauty" but she's just flat-out bizarre looking, and not in a good way.

• Love 4

Ugh,.  I dislike Morgan as well.  She had to be honest about who she was?   Is all she was a girl with boobs, tacky shoes,. And a blowjob obsession?   She wants to be the voice of her generation?   Woman, you are rude, crude,  heavily narcissistic, and boring.  You bring nothing to the table but an astonishing degree of entitlement. 

And what is with her and balding Billy's house?   It seems to be on a busy street with a stop sign really close, and bars on the Windows.  So rich.  

• Love 2

I'm convinced Bianca is a liar. She claims that no one has made her cry since grade school. Her brother thinks she's a hooker and hasn't spoken to her in a year and Dorothy's comment about her security is what did her in? Dorothy didn't sound drunk when she was at her door. She's so self-centred to be offended that Dorothy would at least try to enjoy the festivities at her birthday rather than miss/delay everything so that she can sit outside her door begging her to come out. And she really thinks Dorothy is jealous of her? Of what? Dorothy has friends, she's pretty and she could buy and sell Bianca and her family several times over. Maybe Dorothy is jealous of her non-existent boyfriend. And to call Dorothy a monster over that Vegas stuff...Bianca seems mentally off. Her thought process about other people's actions are so extreme while being completely ignorant of her own behaviour. 

Johnny seems like a kiss ass. He's the one that took back Bianca's cocktail comment to Morgan. Then he's the one that raises the issue about Bianca's security and yet he's the one showing up to Bianca's door with a bottle on hand to check up on her. How does that make sense? Then he asks Dorothy how she and Bianca are doing after hearing Bianca call her a monster. 

Holy shit Morgan, BREATHE. 

• Love 1

Bianca is trying oh so hard to be the delusional villain because she's desperate to stay on tv.  And she's convinced the only way she'll keep her tenuous spot on this show is to continually antagonize the big dogs (Dorothy & Morgan).  But she doesn't look like a villain, she looks.like a pathetic, foolish famewhore with too much money (but not as much as Dorothy! Must chap her hide) and too little sense.  She's like the Kanye West of Rich Kids, but minus any discernable talent.  Oh wait, she might have one talent if she was mistaken as a hooker by a close friend of her family. 

• Love 1

Agree with others that Morgan is becoming really unlikeable. She was so funny in the first season but this year she seems bitchy and like maybe all these opportunities she's getting are going to her head. Jennifer Weiner sure seems to be in her corner though (Jennifer sure didn't come off well, in my opinion).

Bianca is insane. I noticed she's not really in the credits, but she certainly seems to be aiming for a promotion to lead cast. Calling Dorothy a monster over what happened in Vegas is way too extreme. She has such as off-putting personality, it's hard to believe she and Dorothy have been friends so long.

It's cool that Dorothy missed Jonny's gig to celebrate Chinese New Year with her family. I wish we had seen a bit more of that. Still bored by EJ.

• Love 1

Can Saatchi be a fulltime cast member? His comment about how he dislikes any frosting, except for Betty Crocker had me cracking up. The stink eye the cake shop owner gave him was hilarious.

I'm trying to understand the point behind bringing Bianca on this show, but I do think her mother seems pretty cool.

• Love 2

Bianca looks like a mannequin to me,. Except why would some one bother to make a homely mannequin?    All the Instagram filters and makeup and bondo in the world won't hide that she's a homely little shit.

But in a choice of her and Morgan,  it comes down to which is worse?  Projectile vomiting or diarrhea?    Who wants either?  

• Love 1

During his bachelor party, Brendan confides in Jonny and struggles with Morgan's decision; EJ contemplates a relocation to New York; Dorothy's world turns upside-down when Bianca reveals that Morgan isn't the friend Dorothy thought she was.

(God knows) I watch enough reality TV to know that a lot of it is manufactured, that people over-react to create a story arc, etc

I hate it when it's super obvious, when it seems like someone (*coughbiancacough*) is just being an asshole to stir things up & create controversy for no reason.  she does not seem even slightly genuine, can't stand her!!

(edited)

Joining this thread late.  Is it wrong that I ff through all of EJ's scenes?  He is so OTT and annoying.  Still, good on him for losing all that weight.

I'm not sure if it was this episode but I saw that Lili Gallini girl or whatever the fuck her name is.  She has that dog named Coconut and she was on Shahs of Sunset for awhile.  Thankfully she was only shown very briefly.

Also, JONNY'S EARS!!!!

Edited by Oosala
  • Love 1

Dorothy's lips were distracting me in that last scene with Bianca. I hope that was some unfortunate lip plumping lipstick and not something she did intentionally. It's interesting how quick Dorothy believed Bianca regarding Morgan.

Also interesting that Dorothy is wealthy, but still insecure about what she's accomplished (what HAS she accomplished? Social media star? Some champagne with her name slapped on the label?) compared to her classmates.

I liked how Brendan behaved at his bachelor party and that he had fun and did what he wanted to do (survival training) without hanging all over girls and doing body shots.

I guess they brought in Bianca because EJ is leaving for his own show (def will not be watching that). They should have added another guy - maybe "I've never used a knife before" Saatchi...

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ExplainItAgain said:

I guess they brought in Bianca because EJ is leaving for his own show (def will not be watching that). They should have added another guy - maybe "I've never used a knife before" Saatchi...

EJ's show looks just so terrible.  Why do rich people, or kids of rich people think that because they can afford to buy great clothes, it means that they have great fashion sense??  I will never understand this.  If I had that much money, I would have great fashion sense too.  It means nothing!!! 

I would absolutely watch a whole show of only Saatchi!

• Love 4
On 6/2/2016 at 10:32 AM, teapot said:

(God knows) I watch enough reality TV to know that a lot of it is manufactured, that people over-react to create a story arc, etc

I hate it when it's super obvious, when it seems like someone (*coughbiancacough*) is just being an asshole to stir things up & create controversy for no reason.  she does not seem even slightly genuine, can't stand her!!

I haven't seen the episode yet but this is the same Bianca that just called Dorothy a 'monster'. She's clearly spilling the tea about Morgan because she wants to hurt Dorothy and cause friction between Dorothy and Morgan.

• Love 2

Bianca is playing every card in her hand in an effort to be EJ's replacement next season.  She's showing off her shit-stirring skills and delusional attitude in her season-long job interview to be "that bitch".  And I think it's working which is more than unfortunate.

I think Dorothy believed (or "believed") Bianca because she's seen Morgan be fine with other friends then talk massive shit behind their backs.  JMO. What I love about this is that the previews seem to imply that Morgan owns what she said and immediately apologizes and admits it was a super shitty thing to do.  So Bianca's attempts at splitting the DorMor powerhouse may be stalled before she gets more than a pinky toe through the door.

Brendan telling all the girls that his friend was the bachelor (so they'd kiss on his friend instead) made me laugh.  Brendan showed its possible to have a great bachelor party and tons of fun without acting shady and/or cheating on his fiancee--take notes, Reza!

• Love 5

Caught up with the episode last night. I didn't even realize that it's a thing for the women to hit on the Bachelor of the hour so seeing Brendan's plan in action was pretty genius. It was great to see a guy thoroughly enjoy himself at a Bachelor party without needing the attention of a bunch of women as a stroke to his ego that even though he's taking himself off the market, he's still 'got it'. It was sweet that of all things, that trip reinforced his feelings and desire to have a future with Morgan.

What's a better word for thirsty and annoying? Because that's Bianca. She's trying really hard to stir up controversy with everyone she's with. She claimed she never said a bad thing about Dorothy but she had just called her a monster in her previous conversation with Johnny.

Looks like next week Morgan immediately cops to what she said which doesn't surprise me because when Bianca called her out, she didn't even try to deny it. Morgan can be insensitive but she seems consistent with owning her shit it seems.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/6/2016 at 9:46 AM, heatherchandler said:

I would absolutely watch a whole show of only Saatchi!

I would too. He's a complete goofball, but he comes across as one of the more normal (and not annoying) people on the show.

Brendan telling all the girls that his friend was the bachelor (so they'd kiss on his friend instead) made me laugh.  Brendan showed its possible to have a great bachelor party and tons of fun without acting shady and/or cheating on his fiancee--take notes, Reza!

Despite feeling an increased level of cynicism coming from Brendan this season, he seems like he's a great guy. Not perfect, but he doesn't take the show seriously. I love it when he gets his digs in on the other cast members.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 2

Dorothy has second thoughts about being a bridesmaid for Morgan after hearing what Morgan allegedly said about her.  Unable to keep mum about it, Dorothy chooses Morgan's bachelorette party in Miami to confront the bride-to-be, who then ends up in a blowout with Bianca.

So Bianca told Dorothy that Morgan called her a Twinkie?  Can someone clue me in as to what that means? Although I feel like I should already know this.. but might be having a brain fart. 

So because Morgan said that, now it's ok that Bianca called Dorothy a monster, jealous and delusional?

I feel Dorothy's pain though.  Sometimes you feel like everyone else has a person and you're kind of the second string. 

• Love 1