Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Aight, snarkers! That is it for me tonite. I am seriously hesitating to watch Brother Husbands because I know how much TLC has scraped from the barrel. Down to the last residue. I hope to see you guys tomorrow around the forums, and do it big tomorrow night! Have a great rest of your week! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I know, right? That there is sneaker snow.

Flip flop snow in Chicago! 😉

43 minutes ago, greekmom said:

thats flip flop weather in Canada

🇨🇦 beat me to it! LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
51 minutes ago, greekmom said:

she maybe a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket but she's not mean like Grangela, the Skipper, etc.

Our standards are low, LOL. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No ax throwing bars in Colombia? 

Or those stupid “rage rooms” where you hit stuff with sledgehammers and throw dishes at the wall? Overdone gambit on MAFS lol

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Off to eat Girl Scout cookies!!! This was just hilarious, as usual!! Have a great spring week, peeps!

When it’s not GS cookie season, Aldi has dupes for Thin Mints, Samoas and Tagalongs for about a buck a box. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Couldn't Danielle just pack up all that shit in a couple of boxes and SHIP the boxes to the DR??  Seems so much easier and even if it took the boxes a few weeks to get there, it's not like she doesn't have something to wear.  Lort. This dummy.

All Daniele was talking about was her shit getting damaged. Neither of these brainiacs mentioned one of those anvils flying off the top, followed by others, smashing windshields and hoods and probably causing a pileup accident. What they should have done (apart from her letting him know IN ADVANCE to rent a van and she'll pay) is left D. at the airport to watch half her shit, he drives the first half home, and comes back. I was chuckling over those wilted gas-station flowers he brought.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You all were on fire tonight, thanks for keeping me company...hubs flew to Hartford, Connecticut for business and I am alone with my cat who does not comment on this show at all.

At least the cat buries its shit unlike TLC who puts it on a tv show.

13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She challenged his masculinity on the street in front of everyone…he would have smacked the shit out of her. He uses his religion as an excuse to control her.

Proving yet again that Texas is not as far from Egypt as we think.

• LOL 7
13 hours ago, tvrox said:

I would never have enough stuff to fit in that many suitcases. 

I had exactly ONE suitcase plus a carry on when I moved from the UK to the USA and I owned my own 3 bedroom house not some pokey NY apartment.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Tuneful said:

All Daniele was talking about was her shit getting damaged. Neither of these brainiacs mentioned one of those anvils flying off the top, followed by others, smashing windshields and hoods and probably causing a pileup accident. What they should have done (apart from her letting him know IN ADVANCE to rent a van and she'll pay) is left D. at the airport to watch half her shit, he drives the first half home, and comes back. I was chuckling over those wilted gas-station flowers he brought.  

It almost seems like she sets him up to fail so she can point it out and make her look better.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/26/2023 at 7:15 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

SAME. My idea of roughing it is no room service. 

Ha ha - long time no see!  Addiction is real so I went cold turkey on 90 day but may return to this hot mess.  Per camping:  so you don't want to come with when I hike Glacier, sleep in a tent and carry my backpack around?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, emergency ring said:

hey hey hey!!!!!! i have returned. i will be on the episode threads because i have now switched to discovery+. i miss reading here!! i have so many to catch up on

I’ve always wondered what your new name would be. Nicole’s Sad Burkini?

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ha ha - long time no see!  Addiction is real so I went cold turkey on 90 day but may return to this hot mess.  Per camping:  so you don't want to come with when I hike Glacier, sleep in a tent and carry my backpack around?

I totally relate to you. You’re barely missing out on new TOW. Basically it’s the same retread storylines and plots AND some lame-ass plot holes, suspense points, obviously unnecessary and fake drama/storylines for the cameras. The cast is mostly uninteresting, although eccentric 67-year-old Debbie and her Moroccan “strange beautiful” Ousssaaaaaaaammmmmaaaa…are the main entertainment fodder holding me on by a string. Other than that, this is my last ever season of 90 Day. The show has basically run into the ground, gradually. I took up a study abroad opportunity in Australia in June that will get me back in touch with reality. I say this: Why waste your time on this fake “reality” television that is the media equivalent of a toxic disease? There is so much more to explore out there!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why waste your time on this fake “reality” television that is the media equivalent of a toxic disease?

Because it's not something you need to think hard about, it absolves you of being your own personal idiot, it makes you wonder 'what would I do if it were me'.....so many things!  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Fable said:

Because it's not something you need to think hard about, it absolves you of being your own personal idiot, it makes you wonder 'what would I do if it were me'.....so many things!  

The fact most people view it as an “escape from reality”…Alanis Morrissette can see it from a mile away. “Isn’t it ironic? Don’tcha think?” she chuckles.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Aside from his slight stature and a small amount of breast tissue, I see absolutely nothing that would indicate Gabe was born female, yet he claims he didn’t do anything as far as transitioning until he was 22 so he must have gone through female puberty. Maybe the male to female transition is different but I recall Jazz Jennings saying it was very important that she begin hormone treatments BEFORE the onset of puberty. Anyway, even if Gabe got a relatively late start, it was certainly successful. I can understand why one doctor refused to believe he was trans. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
29 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I look forward to your snarks tonight.  I lost my beautiful Chloe last week.  She was my baby.

My condolences. There is no “green green grass of home” without your beloved companion. 💗

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I planned to watch tonight, but my mom and I are watching Uncle Buck…..

At least John Candy is a more endearing man than the abusive Mockmood, who will practically FORCE you to bust a move.

• LOL 4

Finally, my big spring break is here! I’m so glad I get to kick the week off with Snarkville!

Last week’s episode sure did have a whole lot going on. I rated it a 5.

My friends are posting on Facebook about the Nashville tragedy and it makes me so upset each time. It is so abnormal to have this many incidents happening in our country, and it is just keeping me scared.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 2

Hello everyone!!! Looking forward to lots of snark.

oh joy, we start with killjoy Danielle.

Danielle considers herself “grounded”

Imma need a dictionary.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1