Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

After this, I’m done with this show forever. Shocker, right? I have a life! And standards!

Oh now stop with your silly talk, sit down and watch with the rest of us and tell no one outside of us you watch this crap just like the rest of us.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I should tell you all, I like pineapple on pizza. There I said it, it was so freeing.

As deep dark secrets go on this show, that's nothing! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think she went looking for someone she felt “better” than.

She has such a high opinion of herself I'm sure that she feels "better" than most people. She needed someone she felt superior to who also had a big dick. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I met my best friend during our horseback riding classes freshman year of college.

I had a summer job cleaning stables.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

These couples are boring except for Debbie and Ossama

only bc TLC has been withholding them.  I think we may have gotten like 20 mins of screen time

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh now stop with your silly talk, sit down and watch with the rest of us and tell no one outside of us you watch this crap just like the rest of us.

Jim Croce’s got a name, like I’ve got a life.

• LOL 2

Well peeps, I have a brand new box of Girl Scout Thin Mints cookies that are calling my name!1 Only 8 more minutes!

I'm so excited! Shit, the damn things were $5/box!! When I sold them (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth) they were 50 cents a box!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And once more, she omits telling her husband what to expect. Then gets all snotty when he tries to find a way to fit all of her ridiculous luggage on his car. That's an awful lot of sage bundles and essential oils and candles. What does she want him to DO, exactly? She didn't tell him he needed a fucking Uhaul! 

He should have strapped Deb to the roof of the car.  How can Johan stand that constant berating?

• Applause 3
  • LOL 5

So, they always have to go to a commercial break before Isabel's dad reacts.   

Nicole and Mahmoud will have a fight, and all in the last 10 minutes.  Mahmoud looked really pissed, but Nicole looked like she was totally out of control too.   They don't belong together at all.    It's not safe for her to go out on the streets by herself.  Mahmoud is right, she needs to go home, and shouldn't have come back to Egypt.  

They do this every week, but I still tune in anyway.  

As usual, the previews for next week look interesting.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

Kris sought a Columbiana for reasons of access to supply

She could end up with an extended stay at a Colombian prison. I don’t think they would GAF about her ‘neck pain.’

Edited by ChiMama
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I might have to tape the show. I’m just too tired.

I am exhausted and my feet are killing me. Taking a Tylenol PM and crashing in front of something wholesome. We cooked like crazy people again and I'm seriously considering a late night snack. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had the same thought. He's bad news. 

She challenged his masculinity on the street in front of everyone…he would have smacked the shit out of her. He uses his religion as an excuse to control her.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2