Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

I am more curious about what gender he's banging. I think that's going to surprise Jen more than anything else. 

BTW, she stated that she has an eye condition and that is why she looks stoned. 

I have severe dry eye. If the office is particularly dry or dusty I look stoned out of my mind

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 3
Just now, goofygirl said:

Couldn't Danielle just pack up all that shit in a couple of boxes and SHIP the boxes to the DR??  Seems so much easier and even if it took the boxes a few weeks to get there, it's not like she doesn't have something to wear.  Lort. This dummy.

And she has high hopes that the place they live in will have as much room as she needs for all that dreck she’s bringing.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, goofygirl said:

Couldn't Danielle just pack up all that shit in a couple of boxes and SHIP the boxes to the DR??  Seems so much easier and even if it took the boxes a few weeks to get there, it's not like she doesn't have something to wear.  Lort. This dummy.

And once more, she omits telling her husband what to expect. Then gets all snotty when he tries to find a way to fit all of her ridiculous luggage on his car. That's an awful lot of sage bundles and essential oils and candles. What does she want him to DO, exactly? She didn't tell him he needed a fucking Uhaul! 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Didn't she cut a deal and get off with a light sentence?

The police and prosecutors didn't find some evidence until after she was given the deal.   She changed her name after she served her sentence, and married some relative of her attorney, and was volunteering at the kids' school until they discovered who she really was.   She was the mastermind, not that fool of a husband of hers. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Just don't piss her off!

She helped hubby kill school girls…drugged and offered her 14 year old sister to him, killed her too. She should have never gotten out.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Applause 5
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

There was a couple who were serial killers in Ontario.  The wife had the same eyes.

I'd watch my back.

The Ken & Barbie killers? Named because they were allegedly so good looking.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Neck Girl wants to propose to her girlfriend and has to ask if she can read English, maybe they should get to know each other a little bit.

I noticed she had no pain or difficulty kneeling for the proposal or craning her neck around all to heck for the kissing afterward.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

So, Gabe tells his soon to be father-in-law that he's trans.   I hope it all works out because I really like Gabe and his fiance as a couple, and as people.   They both seem very nice.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Love 4