Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, greekmom said:

For this ignorant Canadian. Can Nicole walk the streets of Egypt alone?

When I went to Egypt, I did walk short distances alone. One of the people I was with freaked out when I did that though. It maybe helped that I look Egyptian (but am not). 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

When I went to Egypt, I did walk short distances alone. One of the people I was with freaked out when I did that though. It maybe helped that I look Egyptian (but am not). 

Did you 🎵walk like an Egyptian🎶?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 12
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just started watching Night Agent on Netflix. It’s the same kind of wild ride as “24.”

I’ve been watching that too. It getting better and better as it goes along.  The minute Rose got in the car with Sutgerland’s friend from Quantico, I knew he was doomed to die.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Daniele sounds like some of the others, who took massive amounts of luggage to move overseas.   

Remember Pole and his massive amount of stoage containers and luggage?   

But did Daniele sell her car, like Jenny did?

The bankruptcy court got it.  They should have gotten some of that other crap of hers while they were at it!

Just give the cute puppy the blood sausage Kris.  I bet the dog will love it!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Kris is turning down that lovely looking plate of food?   Just eat what you know what it is, and leave the rest. 

So, why isn't Jeymi's family coming to the wedding?  Because the family don't know that Jeymi is a lesbian, or marrying Kris.  That's sad.   How long is it before someone finds out and tells the family what's going on? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

anyone have the "we get looks when we are out" on their bingo card?

I mean why would you get looks? Just because you are screaming your head off and there are cameras filming you.

All normal behaviour.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Awwww, I’m so sad for Jeymi. I wish that Kris would not act like coming out in America and coming out in Venezuela are comparable experiences.

let's be honest. Even coming out in the US in some places is still dicey.

• Sad 4
59 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That puppy is adorable.

Lord…not everything needs to be an “anniversary”…

Give that puppy some meat if you don't want it! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2