Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything of any statement the other person makes!

Ding! I'm sorry, but your time has run out.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

That's true - but he didn't separate her from the family, she did it herself.  She doesn't mention her daughter.  I don't think she's out of the picture (but out of the Country).

Very true, I don’t think he is abusive but given the voicemails I can see how her family sees it that way and she seems more than willing to cut them off for this idiot.

• Like 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I hate hate hate that everyone is going to pile on Kirsten now. She does not deserve that. But of course, Julio, as the American, is a stainless angel. Kirsten is a furrin hoor. 

Furrin hoor 😅😅😅

• LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I hate hate hate that everyone is going to pile on Kirsten now. She does not deserve that. But of course, Julio, as the American, is a stainless angel. Kirsten is a furrin hoor. 

I’m not sure it’s an American v. Foreign thing. I think it’s just easier to blame the woman. No one will talk about how Julio did a bait and switch.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He treated her terribly and basically abandoned the relationship because he was too scared to stand up to his mom because he is a titty baby. I wouldn’t blame her one bit. If he didn’t plan to out her then why keep the recording…what a cowardly asshole.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2