Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Realitystarr said:

She acts like a slut.

I mean  bitch.

Ok this was funny and still funny.

I laughed so hard …like …oh sorry my English I didn’t mean slut I meant bitch…i am still laughing 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
23 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My close friend in University is Korean. If you ask them something they tell you…straight up.

I was told by a Korean woman "You eat too many foods and sit in a chair. That is why you have so much flesh and are tired."

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Holly and Shekky love having someone control them. Okay.

Holly was told by her Husband to live in S. Africa because that is his home and where he works.  She wasn't listening to him with that at all.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Someone needs to tell Kimberly that her step-mother is a c***. I’m sure that wouldn’t upset her at all.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Someone needs to tell Kimberly that her step-mother is a c***. I’m sure that wouldn’t upset her at all.

Thanks for fixing that for me.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Shekina grew up in a cult and she's been looking for a new one ever since. Now she's found it. The cult of Sarper. 

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Hmph... did Shek join the cult of Sarper? 😟

Oops, you answered before I even asked.

She definitely sounds brainwashed tonight.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Abuse playbook 101… separate the person from their family

That's true - but he didn't separate her from the family, she did it herself.  She doesn't mention her daughter.  I don't think she's out of the picture (but out of the Country).

• Like 3

Look, Shekki is an adult and if she's happy being controlled by Sarper, I don't care. She needs to be the most perfect woman and be with the most handsome man and she's found him. Even if they both look like plastic cyborgs to us mere humans. She is who she is and if she ever comes to her senses, I hope her family will welcome her back.

• Like 7
  • Hugs 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

That's true - but he didn't separate her from the family, she did it herself.  She doesn't mention her daughter.  I don't think she's out of the picture (but out of the Country).

She has her daughter stashed at boarding school. Where she's probably been since she was 10. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1