Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Told this story on Friday in the LAL chat: Went to my son’s in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner. They are always so welcoming and warm and I had a great time with everyone (including my grandkids). Best part of the evening was when his MIL was almost ready to serve dinner, she realized that she lost one of her acrylic nails and didn’t know where, like in the dinner or what? We were laughing all night about that! I told her that whoever finds it gets a “prize.”

You could start a new Thanksgiving tradition like the baby baked into a New Orleans King Cake. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hé ….he doesn’t strike me  as a saver. Making coffee at home is like, 10:cents and I thought the trend of drinking out of mason jars was over. Buy a travel mug.

Imagine carrying your hot coffee in a mason jar! Who doesn't have a travel mug? I must have a dozen, my husband always gets them at events (He always manages to get some of the swag). 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I could use a good man-catching spell! Maybe I should go to witch school.

Just take good foundation garments with you.  I don’t think the witch schools encourage them judging from Tania and now Ashley.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Ashley had a travel mug, light blue I think it was, plus the mason jar, and the canned coffee drink.   It's the only time I'll ever agree with Manuel, why does she need three drinks, holding two at the same time, while driving?   

Ooh, I didn't even see the canned coffee drink! Wow!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Mason jars aren’t good for hot coffee. Always go for the insulated coffee mug, preferably in a color that matches your outfit.

My son-in-law always gets Dunkin on his way to work. Last year I gave him a Yeti mug to use instead of the paper cups they serve and he took his first sip at the usual traffic light. It was red hot! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, he's put her to work caring for his pets? Go home, Anali. You will be expected to take on all the housework and animal husbandry, just like poor Julia. 

And collect dung and urine for the kitchen.  Or is that tomorrow's show?

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My son-in-law always gets Dunkin on his way to work. Last year I gave him a Yeti mug to use instead of the paper cups they serve and he took his first sip at the usual traffic light. It was red hot! 

You might have a law suit there....

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Mason jars aren’t good for hot coffee. Always go for the insulated coffee mug, preferably in a color that matches your outfit.

I just got a gorgeous Nine West blush handbag with a coordinating matte insulated mug...on clearance!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3