Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That reminds me. I think I’m going to buy myself a new mattress for my upcoming birthday.

Yeah, me too, to celebrate retirement and all the sleeping in I'm doing. But I really loved my current mattress and the place I bought it 20 years ago closed and I don't trust online mattress shopping. So I am scared. 

• Like 7
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Yeah, me too, to celebrate retirement and all the sleeping in I'm doing. But I really loved my current mattress and the place I bought it 20 years ago closed and I don't trust online mattress shopping. So I am scared. 

I bought mine online. Just read the reviews and comparison shop!

• Like 1

I think she chose this situation so she can complain. 

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I feel we've did this, "I want to go back to America" story, in South Africa, before. Hmmm... when... 🤔

No there was a stolen refrigerator  in that one.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

No Family Chantel for me, turning to another Discovery show, Holiday Baking Championship! 😋 So glad we have choices, this one where they don't waste pie on gender reveals. Not yet, anyway, but give Food Network some time.

See you next week, everyone! Have a good one! ✌🏿️❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

As someone else said, read the reviews and I would add go with one that offers a 100 night trial to decide if you like it. We got one from Casper about 5 years ago & still love it. 

If you don't like it after 100 days then send it back (you don't actually send it) and try another.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

What is Sharp's latest obsession with seeing people eat from skewers? 

It was the parts not the stick. You might have noticed no mention of thigh meat 

14 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A pie in the face! What a hilarious jape! I can hardly contain my laughter. 

I guess it's better than the wild fires we get from colored smoke bombs 

14 hours ago, Gobi said:

I guess they ran out of film for the Indian wedding.

Just patiently waiting outside of the honeymoon bedroom for the couple give us their critiques 

• LOL 3
On 11/6/2023 at 8:58 PM, LEILANI2 said:

Why would  I want to watch the final season of Family  Chantel now that their divorced  and put up with   Chantel's  clenched mouth while she speaks.

Nicole’s (fake) braces are back! 

4 minutes ago, judylo said:

Hi everyone! Sorry I missed chat last Sunday and Monday—visiting family in Michigan. Caught up with viewing this past week. Even more lackluster without you guys!

Gino and Jasmine Stalking is a requirement for anyone visiting Michigan. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6