Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how they just airily say "Oh, we'll get a surrogate", like they'd be going to Market Basket for a cantaloupe. Rob doesn't even have indoor plumbing for fucks sake. 

BUT HIS LEGACY

• LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how they just airily say "Oh, we'll get a surrogate", like they'd be going to Market Basket for a cantaloupe. Rob doesn't even have indoor plumbing for fucks sake. 

Few of them have any idea of what real future means.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But at least they’ll get the best prices at the Market Basket Surrogacy Clinic.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not sure who you’re talking about, but it basically applies to every single couple.

Nikki and Igor. The whole thing is weird. Jasmine and Gino also have a weird relationship that I don’t want to know that much about, but these two are on an entirely different level of creepiness.

• Like 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Sounds like a clever dodge to me.

Fixed that for you. Sophie may be many things but clever isn't one of them. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Igor, just jump off the boat. The sharks have better temperaments than this melting face goon has.

Melting face goon! Auntie has slain me. Dead. Ceased to be. Joined the choir invisible. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I'm already getting Coltee vibes from Hamster guy.

Was just going to say that it all started out as fun and games when Coltee dressed up the cats in the first episode. And we know how quickly that relationship devolved.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Nikki and Igor. The whole thing is weird. Jasmine and Gino also have a weird relationship that I don’t want to know that much about, but these two are on an entirely different level of creepiness.

So Igor is a sugar baby?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I’m severely allergic to guinea pigs, but I love them so much! The cute little faces, the adorable wheeky noises. Then I remind myself that their pee is very stinky, and I feel better about not having one.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I’m severely allergic to guinea pigs, but I love them so much! The cute little faces, the adorable wheeky noises. Then I remind myself that their pee is very stinky, and I feel better about not having one.

I’m not fond of rodents. But that’s just me.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1