Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I have an embarrassing confession. I bought a bottle of liquor because I like the label. Soon I’ll be one of those people who decorate their houses with empty liquor bottles. I think it doesn’t really count if I end up using it for something homemade later, so maybe I’m okay there.

You do YOU honey!!  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I agree with Mom Brandan on the creatures that can hide and climb walls. They showed a  lizard, on the wall, and it's not a pet?!  😨

Lizards eat bugs, that's a good thing.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

I’m so sick of Mary and her constant whining and bitchiness. I guarantee if she came to the US she would “judge” everything and everyone. And Mary, that’s his mom, remember how you demanded respect for your grandparents? Same idea.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grow the fuck up, Mother Brandan. Did you bring your monster-under-the-bed spray with you, too?

I don’t like any of these people.I do admit, the first time I travelled to Jamaica I found the poverty a bit shocking….not a judgement and I knew about it but seeing and knowing are two different things.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grow the fuck up, Mother Brandan. Did you bring your monster-under-the-bed spray with you, too?

The wrong bug will send me out of the window, number of stories notwithstanding.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Not sure what Kim will love more—getting up at 5AM to make chai or serving all the men before being allowed to partake in the meal.

Is that all?   In the Italian family, you make everyone's lunches at 5 AM, serving all the men before partaking in the meal - year that happens too.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1

So whatever happened to Whitney’s big, fat fabulous workout videos and classes? Actually, who even cares?

The classes were fake and filmed with people they dragged off the street.

• LOL 4

So whatever happened to Whitney’s big, fat fabulous workout videos and classes? Actually, who even cares?

They need to take this show behind the barn and put it out of its misery. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Whit's either jumped the shark or she IS the shark! Either way.. DONEZO!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Kim is an attention who’re…everything is about Kim…she is in for a shock 

She's a holy terror who infiltratred this family just to be a toxic pos who shits on everything.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

The classes were fake and filmed with people they dragged off the street.

What happened to her online business with Jessica, the one Ryan bailed on? She claimed it was making her six figures 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

What happened to her online business with Jessica lathe one Ryan bailed on? She claimed it was making her six figures 

Looks like the APP is still available,  six  figures  pretty sure that's  an exaggeration like the fake french man and fake Chase engagement.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Looks like the APP is still available,  six  figures  pretty sure that's  an exaggeration like the fake french man and fake Chase engagement.

Six figures, counting the two after the decimal point. And maybe the decimal point, too.

• LOL 5