Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t get the cell phone secrecy…my husband hears a ping,  he is busy, he asks me to read his message to see if it is important…I do the same …who cares? 

You aren't sleazy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

The only thing I am considering is laser surgery. I have a ton of broken capillaries on my nose I hate due to rosecea. I can cover it but it bothers me so would like to get rid of some of them if I can

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t get the cell phone secrecy…my husband hears a ping,  he is busy, he asks me to read his message to see if it is important…I do the same …who cares? 

You’re not doing something shady 

• Like 6

I hate to break it to you, Jasmine, but this dude you're dating isn't the type of man to get a raging erection and tear your clothes off no matter HOW many enhancements you do to yourself!  It just isn't happening.  He is a sexless slug in a permanent hat.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

BS Jasmine you are not insecure at all.  

But she has learned that saying that is an excellent way to manipulate Gino and continue to spend his money like a drunken sailor.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Oh, shut up about alopecia! I have it and get mad, random, swirly bald spots. Yesterday I shaved a patch and called it an undercut to make it look more normal, then popped on a hat and went to the Witch Walk downtown.

Jasmine and Jada, shut up.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine and Gino originally bonded over their hair woes.

Oh, yeah both suffering from hair loss and insist on covering it up. She did a way better job of it than Gino.

• Like 7
Just now, Zombness said:

Yes, he said that compared to Korean girls she is chubby because Korean girls are very skinny.

True…my Korean friends mother called me fatty all the time and when I went over for dinner served me less food because I was a fatty….at the time I was 105 pounds. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1