Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, magemaud said:

Her nose is caving in as it is 

One thing I’ve learned from watching many hours of Botched is that kind of nose isn’t a good idea and she probably can’t breathe through it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I would be so bored spending 2 hours on my makeup every day. Wonder how long it takes to take it all off.

What gets me is, she did all that surgery to fix her face to her exact liking, and then covers all that with make up to fix it even more. Makes no sense.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is she meeting her sister in the middle of the forest?

The magic is strong there, and she may need advice from the sylvan nymphs.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, Bees52 said:

What gets me is, she did all that surgery to fix her face to her exact liking, and then covers all that with make up to fix it even more. Makes no sense.

And filters photographs like Darcey and Stacey 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

I have noticed that people who have a lot of facial surgery and botox have awful skin. The texture isn't smooth, it looks rough and uneven. Probably needs a lot of makeup to make it look more even? 

• Like 4
  • Useful 5

I don't understand this.  He has a phone.  But... not on a phone plan?  That must be it. Or she won't give him the password to the wifi.

Girl, if he's going to be your husband, just add him to your phone plan! Don't be a weirdo!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, judylo said:

I can’t follow this phone business. Or maybe I just don’t want to!

SAME. Its so convoluted and so dull. 

And why is his family calling all the time? Can't Ashley just tell them to try in two days when he has a phone? Sheesh. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That ain’t coffee Ashley…that is sugar and syrup and cream with a squirt of coffee. 

It reminds me of the coffee milk drinks I had as a kid. Warm milk, sugar, a splash of coffee.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I don't understand this.  He has a phone.  But... not on a phone plan?  That must be it. Or she won't give him the password to the wifi.

Girl, if he's going to be your husband, just add him to your phone plan! Don't be a weirdo!

Maybe she got him a Jitterbug.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

SAME. Its so convoluted and so dull. 

And why is his family calling all the time? Can't Ashley just tell them to try in two days when he has a phone? Sheesh. 

It must be a plot device because it’s too stupid to be anything else.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

She added him to her plan, but he doesn't want to wait 2 days for shipping.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

He's doing something illegal or stringing along another magical sugar mama.

He's just another Luis. Only he didn't even spend a couple of days trying to hide his sleaze, unlike Luis. He just dove right in to the Shady Pool. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

The surgeon made a mistake and injected her with lumpy mashed potatoes.

That will come in handy when they don’t have any money for Thanksgiving dinner because Gino quit his job.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7