Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kim: I want to be with the man the man that I want to spend my life with (whatever the fuck that means).

Me: Tune in next week when TJ tells her what her duties are. Hilarity will ensue.

Maybe she finds out tonight - fingers crossed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So they don’t give a shit about the potential kid’s genetic background? Not shallow enough?

Right? I thought that surrogates had profiles with health history, education, interests etc.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

The Last Resort will never end. They’re doomed to eternity in “paradise” (aka a low- budget resort).

It’s like Hotel California.
You can check in any time you like. You can never leave.

• LOL 7

Oh Brandan…this is an excellent idea! Let Mom meet your horrible girlfriend, participate in your wedding and trick her into eating something she probably wouldn’t agree to…this will definitely help your relationship.

Mary always sounds miserable. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Right? I thought that surrogates had profiles with health history, education, interests etc.

Maybe they did that already and now are looking at the photos of the ones that pass the other criteria?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh Brandan…this is an excellent idea! Let Mom meet your horrible girlfriend, participate in your wedding and trick her into eating something she probably wouldn’t agree to…this will definitely help your relationship.

Mary always sounds miserable. 

Mary is simply awful. She's so sour and demanding. What does she bring to the table, exactly? You're no prize, Mary. Work on that personality. Your middling looks won't last. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Brandan’s mom may very well be a horrible woman but she won’t kiss Mary’s ass and Mary can’t forgive that.

And where did Mary get the idea that she's all that? I am truly baffled. Just because pasty, weedy Brandan kisses her ass? She's hardly a femme fatale. I'd like Anfisa to smack her around. (Metaphorically, of course). 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1