Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

You should have asked me about quitting your job. I mean, I asked you about spending $10,000.00 on my ass. Okay, I didn't,  but that's not the point."

If that’s what $10,000 of ass looks like, I’ll just save my money for something more useful. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I hope Nikki changed on the plane into sweats and a tshirt and then changed back into that pleather monstrosity because who in their right mind would sit in a plane for hours in that outfit.

OMG imagine the sweat and smell?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I hope Nikki changed on the plane into sweats and a tshirt and then changed back into that pleather monstrosity because who in their right mind would sit in a plane for hours in that outfit.

I won't even wear tight SOCKS on a plane.  These people are not humans.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You have a liquor cabinet!! Richy rich!

I don't, I have a tiny pantry, the "liquor cabinet" is the top shelf! My son named it the "keeping closet" when he was just a wee laddie and we still call it that. 

I do have a stove and a fridge, though. Both indoors. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

The only important lesson I've learned from this show is that I could TOTALLY pull a cute Moldavian man lol

If you do that, you too can be on this show! Just remember we’re all watching everything you do. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't, I have a tiny pantry, the "liquor cabinet" is the top shelf! My son named it the "keeping closet" when he was just a wee laddie and we still call it that. 

I do have a stove and a fridge, though. Both indoors. 

I have a tub outdoors which I can't use when it rains. I also have outdoor pots with plants in them.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What is with this dude? He acts so pissed off all the time. Like she annoys him by her very existence. 

True. The more he speaks, the more I dislike him, and especially for Sophie.

• Like 5
  • Love 1