Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys…I don’t mean to brag…but my apartment has two bedrooms and a bathroom…inside! I have a balcony too…how bougie.

A bathroom inside?!?! I am jealous.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And what guy over the age of 22 uses booze bottles as decor? 

Sarper!

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
27 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Toronto was great! I had fun.  Made out with a rich lawyer in a bar who looked like MCA (rip, Adam Yauch) and I didn't get his number! That was a mistake.

But yeah, I had a great time with my friends! Glad to be back.  

If anyone wants bad photos, I'm on the Insta as st_goblin.  Just send me a follow.  <3 

Ooh rich guy making out! nice. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

😲🤣 Is he blaming Jasmine for his quitting his job! Way to throw her under the bus, again. I think she is the reason he quit, but not to spend time with her, but so he can't spend as much she'd like him to.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

*raises hand* I have some empty bottles of wine from Europe I kept. They make me smile.

THAT is totally different. I mean, I have a bottle of Monty Python Holy Grail Ale that a friend gave me, prominently displayed. But the Jack Daniels stays in the liquor cabinet. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I hope Nikki changed on the plane into sweats and a tshirt and then changed back into that pleather monstrosity because who in their right mind would sit in a plane for hours in that outfit.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Gobi said:

When I was young, we lived in a paper bag on a pond. And you tell that to the kids today and they don't believe it!

My mother lived in a converted chicken coop during the depression! They could not stand up, had to crouch when they were upright.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2

I have a theory about Sophie’s lack of poshness. I believe her lower class mother hooked up with a well-to-do British guy which resulted in Sophie being born. His family, including his wealthy father, supported her financially as she grew up but never accepted her. This would also explain why she has no idea how her grandfather got his money and also why she is now estranged from that side of her family. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1