Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I do more research about a $20 lint roller than she did for her Indian wedding.

Maybe she believed it would all come to her in a dream and she would understand it all.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Would you share your findings?

Of course! I’ll have to check my recent Amazon purchases. I’m on it right now.

Chom Chom Roller Pet Hair Remover. This is the second one I bought, to keep in my car. Works great.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just got new running shoes from Amazon for my birthday.  Wait, that may be perceived as a passive-aggressive way to say it's my birthday.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chom Chom Roller Pet Hair Remover. This is the second one I bought, to keep in my car. Works great.

Sold!  We have rollers everywhere!

So I watched eight episodes (an entire season) of a show called The Shadow Line(?) on Prime. It would have been good except the plot had so many crosses and double crosses, I wasn’t exactly sure what was going on. And I’m a skilled TV watcher!

• Mind Blown 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Omigod I almost forgot, when I was out on Sunday I saw a truck with "Brandan's Plumbing and Heating" on the side. BrandAn. Why this spelling? Why is it gaining traction? 

I hope the driver didn't look at you.

• LOL 11
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I just got new running shoes from Amazon for my birthday.  Wait, that may be perceived as a passive-aggressive way to say it's my birthday.  

Happy birthday to you, @OneGuy! You are a valued member of our merry band of snarkers and I hope are having a fantastic birthday!🎂

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Happy birthday to you, @OneGuy! You are a valued member of our merry band of snarkers and I hope are having a fantastic birthday!🎂

Thanks.  Celebrated during the day yesterday when people were around.  It was a lot of fun!

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Omigod I almost forgot, when I was out on Sunday I saw a truck with "Brandan's Plumbing and Heating" on the side. BrandAn. Why this spelling? Why is it gaining traction? 

I don't care which spelling, send him here to fix this sink!

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

If anyone is bored, I need a single cup coffee maker with varying strengths. My $200 keurig died after  less than a year, so I refuse to buy that brand.

I’m the last person on earth who still makes stove top percolated coffee. So no suggestions.

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I do more research about a $20 lint roller than she did for her Indian wedding.

I read an article in NYT about people who go to Indian weddings in the states for the experience. She could have tried that before she had her own! 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

If anyone is bored, I need a single cup coffee maker with varying strengths. My $200 keurig died after  less than a year, so I refuse to buy that brand.

Why not get a small drip coffee maker? One that makes two to four cups? That's what my mother has, she has a single cup of coffee every day. 

Or a French press? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Poor Johan. Drop Danielle’s ass at the nearest drive through and find someone who you are compatible with.

She's a lying liar who lies, too. 

And the way she says "He needs to know that he can't speak to me this way". She speaks to him in a very haughty and dismissive way and treats him like a child. Though of course she is a stainless angel with no faults. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I read an article in NYT about people who go to Indian weddings in the states for the experience. She could have tried that before she had her own! 

All she had to do was turn on the TV. There are several shows available about Indian weddings, for instance. There was a series on Netflix, "The Big Day", which was great. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m the last person on earth who still makes stove top percolated coffee. So no suggestions.

I saw a Corningware percolator at a flea market recently and almost bought it, just for yuks. It was in great condition, looked barely used. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Yes, indeed! It nearly went over my head lol.

Happy Birthday!! 🎂🎉

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Happy birthday!!! 

• Love 2