Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I’m 3 episodes behind. Not sure if I should slog through them or just watch Pillow Talk. 

My vote would be for Pillow Talk. Otherwise there’s a lot of filler to slog through. 
(I’m behind too. I had company over the weekend and then they decided to leave on Monday instead of Sunday afternoon. I was happily settling down to watch Sunday night when I heard the front door open. Of course they felt like chatting so it ruined my snark outlet for the week) 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Not sure if I should slog through them or just watch Pillow Talk. 

My advice would be just to watch Pillow Talk since it's kind of a highlights reel. But the Pillow Talkers are much too nice, I think it's in their contracts not to say anything really snarky, so then be sure and also read the comments here in both the live chat and the episode forums. At this point in the season, we are always led to believe there is trouble in Paradise for most of the couples and will they or won't they get married, but by the last two episodes, everything is resolved and pretty much everyone makes it to the altar (or Chuppah in Ari's case.) 

• Love 4
On 7/25/2022 at 6:13 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not surprised. Covid will be around forever, no matter how many shots you get or masks you wear.

Sounds like you have your hands full, @Floatingbison. Please tell your wife and family that we want them to snap out of it! 😉

thank you @Auntie Anxiety  everyone's pretty much on mend now.   Her daughter got it the worse of all of them for some reason.   

• Love 5
20 hours ago, DanaMB said:

My God this season is so boring. I deleted the past three eps and decided to just watch Pillow Talk. It’s still boring!

Even Pillow Talk is a whole sludge too! This is how you KNOW a season is terrible.

Watching Patrick’s mother brings back experiences of that dreaded loudmouth I had to work with a week ago. She would ask me invasive questions and grill me when I didn’t want to answer them. She then proceeded to hound me down with tasks every five minutes and deny me any breaks. Gives me huge Paula vibes.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 1

OK, look, I'll sign the pre-nup. I'll give up the beach wedding. You can even ask your friends that are really opinionated and have no filter. Clock's ticking. Let's get married! 

Who's up tonight? Is our long national nightmare almost over? Mama Patrick and Sister Patrick are giving me the megrims. 

That's right Thais--listen to MIL Paula. She should know from having a husband, she's had four of them! 

And sister Patrick? Put a fucking sock in it, you corner hanging, gum snapping, trash talking skank. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

One of my great inspirations, Nichelle Nichols, left this earthly plane yesterday. She'd been in ailing health for some time but it was still a shock to learn of her death. 😥

Back on this dusty-ass rock...how much eye-rolling will I be doing this episode? Let me get my goblet and pour myself a big old drink Cersei Lannister style...

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 7
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I am ready and have wine!

I feel like we're going to need something stronger. Maybe heroin. 

Just now, ExMathMajor said:

One of my great inspirations, Nichelle Nichols, left this earthly plane yesterday. She'd been in ailing health for some time but it was still a shock to learn of her death. 😥

A moment of silence for the peerless Nichelle Nichols. One of a kind. She will be so very much missed. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

Hello! I just woke up from an hour long nap during which time it rained and it's so much cooler now.

The rain and thunder here was so bad I almost didn’t make it here! But luckily I’m okay, ready to snark with y’all!

Rest in peace to Nichelle Nichols, a legend. She was a major influence on so many. 

• Love 6

Hey Peeps!

It's been a cray summer of nothing but get-togethers IRL. Two weeks ago we were catching up with old friends that we kept putting off because first they had, then we had COVID. Then last Sunday we took 90yo AbuelaTrackKitty to her first Dodger game in many years. This week, we're on an East Coast trip. Hope to be back next week, but in the meantime, I owe y'all like a thousand GIFs! Here's a down payment:

giphy.gif

Oh BTW, here's da Kitty and me in NYC!...

LDAP BB.jpg

• Fire 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 9