Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

THANK YOU. One of the innumerable things I hate about the American in-laws on this show is the veiled (and not so veiled) implications that the foreign fiancee is lazy and won't work. Its always "so....you can't work yet?"

Which is hilarious bc you know they co-sponsored.

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

THANK YOU. One of the innumerable things I hate about the American in-laws on this show is the veiled (and not so veiled) implications that the foreign fiancee is lazy and won't work. Its always "so....you can't work yet?"

Been there done that & the reply I got after I said no was "can't you do what the Mexicans do & stand outside Home Depot"?

• Love 3

I KNOW! I was there! There was an actual wine called Ripple. I'm wondering wtf they were thinking naming faux milk "Ripple". Obviously no one over 50 was on the team.

I remember Fred Sanford talking about mixing Ripple with Champale and calling it Champipple.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Jibri is doing a great job of selling this place.

The Rapid City Chamber of Commerce is cringing as they watch. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Bilal "grading" Shaeeda reveals he sees a power differential.  It's really unhealthy at best and often a sign of a controlling/abusive relationship.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I know it was probably scripted, but it's annoying that they're already hounding this girl about her career prospects, even though she can't work yet.  When that useless grown man they're letting live with them rent-free is working exactly zero days per week, with a solid future in Fuck All.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

YES. You both said it much more eloquently than I.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Did he have Shaeeda unpack all of her bags in the "prank" hovel?

That's what I was wondering! Are they going to go back and get her stuff? 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Why do all aspiring social media “influencers” look like low rent Kardashians? The fake eyelashes, extrensions, Botox, fillers...ugh.

The Kardashians look low rent despite their money.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Bilal "grading" Shaeeda reveals he sees a power differential.  It's really unhealthy at best.

And the big shit eating grin on his face shows that he thinks he's scored a point. 

He's talking to her without looking at her. I hate him so much. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Bilal "grading" Shaeeda reveals he sees a power differential.  It's really unhealthy at best.

He SUCKS. He's a putz.

How is she not pissed? He deserves some heat for his deception.

• Love 13
(edited)
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

The Rapid City Chamber of Commerce is cringing as they watch. 

If you listen really hard, you can almost hear the wailing from the Rapid City Chamber of Commerce, and the entire city leadership.   This show has eliminated any good will they ever built up. 

Bilal is a total jerk.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Bra buyer dude? Will she buy out Victoria's Secret? 

Mommy & Daddy are gonna have to find some $$$$ somewhere for bratty Arieola to buy out Victoria's Secret!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Fuck you Bilal.  You could have done this on Day One and you two would have had a great memory of starting your life together.  I hope she lays into him about this bullshit.

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I have to admit, I always root for the North African love rats. I don’t know why, I just find them to be so humorously scammy. Original Mo is definitely the Rat King, but Azan, Zied, Aladin, Yazan, Hamza and now Little Mo are what keep me coming back to this shit show.

I always root for the tattooed bad girls looking for love, one . . more. . . time.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Please tell me we will discover something in Bilal’s past that is so unsavory, TLC will cut this couple’s segments and ban Bilal from the Tell All. Please, I beg. I fucking despise this piece of abusive garbage. The absolute state of this classless pig. 

• Love 15