Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

I have to admit, I always root for the North African love rats. I don’t know why, I just find them to be so humorously scammy. Original Mo is definitely the Rat King, but Azan, Zied, Aladin, Yazan, Hamza and now Little Mo are what keep me coming back to this shit show.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, magemaud said:

the original premise was Ari was moving to Ethiopia on THE OTHER WAY! 

Well.... yeah but we know the track record for that. LOL.

$10 these two split for LA as soon as they finished filming.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Ripple.  Plant based milk.  Okay, so what plant? Grapes? Wine milk?

'Ripple' was what we once called bottom-of-the-barrel wino beverages...Night Train, Wild Irish Rose, and the worst...pink Champale. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Back to the US. Areola will be able to hook up meet up with her ex again.

Bra buyer dude? Will she buy out Victoria's Secret? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Did her promise her LA or SD?

Oh you know he did. 

He probably is thinking that he'd play a little "joke" on her, you know, tell her that they's move to California, but he wants to test her first and see if she loves him for him, you know, in South Dakota. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bini, shut up and get the fuck off this screen. I couldn’t care less about you or your family.

6 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Right? I hate him and Ari equally. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

While i agree with the fact they need a plan. Jibri is right in sorts. She's just came home from a flight and she's tired.

They could have waited for the 20/20 questions tomorrow.

But we all know this is ooo fake.

• Love 12

Jbri is wearing his best Nancy Meyers movie turtleneck. It’s giving Diane Keaton realness.

Ironically the turtle neck is covering up his Diane Keaton tattoo.

• LOL 17
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I have to admit, I always root for the Norrh African love rats. I don’t know why, I just find them to be so humorously scammy. Original Mo is definitely the Rat King, but Azan, Zied, Aladin, Yazan, Hamza and now Little Mo are what keep me coming back to this shit show.

Aladin and Zied were my favorites. 

• Love 7

It's fall in South Dakota, and Miona is wearing sleeveless.  

She could make money under-the-table as a make-up artist, but risk her visa.  There's probably not much of a market in South Dakota.  She'd at least get wedding ideas, possibly.

• Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

'Ripple' was what we once called bottom-of-the-barrel wino beverages...Night Train, Wild Irish Rose, and the worst...pink Champale. 

I KNOW! I was there! There was an actual wine called Ripple. I'm wondering wtf they were thinking naming faux milk "Ripple". Obviously no one over 50 was on the team.

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

I know it was probably scripted, but it's annoying that they're already hounding this girl about her career prospects, even though she can't work yet.  When that useless grown man they're letting live with them rent-free is working exactly zero days per week, with a solid future in Fuck All.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

oooh yeah, that and strawberry Boone's Farm. 

Boone's Farm! They had a sour green apple that was great with ginger ale...the sophisticated way for underaged drinkers to get smashed in the woods. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

Old Medoni or whatever her name is, is giving me Julia vibes when she first came to America and the farm with Brandon.

I have a feeling there's gonna be some shit hitting the fan with Jibri and his parents if she keeps acting like an ass.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

oooh yeah, that and strawberry Boone's Farm. 

Boone’s Farm strawberry Hill! So many happy days spent drinking that when I was a teenager. It was only a dollar a bottle. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, and not for nothing, Mama Jibri, but Serbia is not a tropical paradise. It gets cold there. Looks like someone at Sharp handed her the wrong script. 

They may have to drive down to Coat Couture to buy her a warm jacket.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, and not for nothing, Mama Jibri, but Serbia is not a tropical paradise. It gets cold there. Looks like someone at Sharp handed her the wrong script. 

Right? Winter isn’t beholden to only the Dakota’s.

• Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I know it was probably scripted, but it's annoying that they're already hounding this girl about her career prospects, even though she can't work yet.  When that useless grown man they're letting live with them rent-free is working exactly zero days per week, with a solid future in Fuck All.

THANK YOU. One of the innumerable things I hate about the American in-laws on this show is the veiled (and not so veiled) implications that the foreign fiancee is lazy and won't work. Its always "so....you can't work yet?"

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I have to admit, I always root for the North African love rats. I don’t know why, I just find them to be so humorously scammy. Original Mo is definitely the Rat King, but Azan, Zied, Aladin, Yazan, Hamza and now Little Mo are what keep me coming back to this shit show.

Same! Aladin was my favorite. 

Jbri’s parents need to kick their son and girlfriend out. Jbri is a healthy adult who can go get some kind of job. And if they need to move to a place with roommates, well, then so be it.

• Love 7