Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bini, shut up and get the fuck off this screen. I couldn’t care less about you or your family.

Well, I do harbor a certain fondness for the wine hurling sisters. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Bilal: all I can say is the dick better be better than just good. Otherwise, there's no reason to put up with his fakakta nonsense. 

His fiance is gorgeous. I'm sure she can find a kinder American than this punitive, un-smiling bully. The last thing I want is to live with someone who looks at me like I am a child that he is teaching some manners. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's weird why bidets haven't caught on in the US.  We're just not bidet people, I guess

I read somewhere that the U.S. & the U.K. are the 2 mainstays for toilet roll use in the world.

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, I do harbor a certain fondness for the wine hurling sisters. 

Especially when they took Areola to that "spa" and she got her vag steamed?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Avi’s nanny/Areola’s minder courtesy of Janice makes a cameo appearance!

Didn't someone post that she's a relative of Bini's?    

Did Ari's parents really go broke, or are they saying poor while still supporting their useless daughter?

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Welshman in Ca said:

I read somewhere that the U.S. & the U.K. are the 2 mainstays for toilet roll use in the world.

I miss the blue and green toilet paper my Mom used to have to match our bathroom in the 70's

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's weird why bidets haven't caught on in the US.  We're just not bidet people, I guess

I grew up with one in my bathroom in the US. My friends were so puzzled during sleepovers. My mom had no cultural reason for having one, she just liked them. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Not popular here in Canada either. But I did see 2 houses in the GTA that had them. They were specifically installed and both families were Italian.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I miss the blue and green toilet paper my Mom used to have to match our bathroom in the 70's

The rolls of itch? They were so beautiful!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

This guy really ended up being a putz, should have got the "prenush". His young wife screwed his ex wife's husband while they were all living under one roof during quarantine. Now she has a new boyfriend.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

Not popular here in Canada either. But I did see 2 houses in the GTA that had them. They were specifically installed and both families were Italian.

Not surprised given the amount of U.K. stuff I get from Canada.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Speaking of rings, I'm ordering a class ring for Mother's Day.
Commencement is in two weeks...Bachelor of Science, dual major. I turn 60 on Tuesday. Woot!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 21

"We're going to be living here with free room and board. Why are my parents expecting us to contribute somehow? They're so entitled!" 

• LOL 6
  • Love 13

Ooh, remember those green paper towels the Bradys had in their kitchen?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ariela, you and Bini would have been done-zo if baby Avi wasn't in the picture.

And if there was no TLC money. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

This convo is confusing.

Wasn't the plan for Bindi to go to the States from the start? I mean his other son is there.

the original premise was Ari was moving to Ethiopia on THE OTHER WAY! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4