Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I really, really hope Johnny wears that hazmat suit all the way to Idaho. The first meeting scene would be so magical.

He got it a Pole's Esty shop.

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t snark on Wiccans.,..my BFF is Wiccan and she made me charms and did some spells/chants after my dad died. I honestly found it very comforting and soothing.

Me either. I wouldn't say I've "dabbled" but I did consider myself a Pagan for years and there's a fair amount of crossover. And of course, there are Wiccans everywhere where I live. 

6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Aren’t they suppose to be dancing naked under a full moon around a fire in the woods?!?

Not necessarily. Depends on what their coven's ritual is. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

A Chinese redneck cowboy. Man, this season is TRASH.

I don’t think he understands what it takes to be a redneck. Lol. He should be grateful. I don’t think he has it. Lol 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Everyone on here looks 15 years older than they actually are.

Then there is the commercial for the woman who stopped physically growing at 8 years old.  Quite the contrast!

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think the kid lives with Johnny's parents full time, and Johnny lives there too. 

I know.

So im  wondering what the stigma is for him and his ability to get a hometown gal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Wouldn’t it be funny if Hamza’s friend who is driving speaks fluent English! 

It seems like he might! He was covering his face in embarrassment at one point at their conversation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Just popping in to say hi, haven’t started watching tonight’s episode but have read a few comments, priceless as usual. 

My gaydar is pinging loudly with Gino again. “Blew me away” holy hell, the “giggles.” 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5