Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

My 600 lb. Life starts this Wednesday.     I'm guessing that the first few episodes are leftovers that couldn't be completed in time to air last season.    I'm hoping that everyone is a success story this season.

Mama Sumit will whip Jenny into shape, or Jenny will fall over.    I'm not sure I'd want someone who is that sick around my food, and touching my stuff. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi, everyone! One of my cats is very sick with an upper respiratory infection. She's on antibiotics but this illness is kicking her ass. She seemed to perk up this afternoon briefly and her eyes look better but she's still having a hard time breathing. We bought a vaporizer and the moist heat seems to help her. If you're the praying kind, say a little prayer for my Dottie. We love her so much and want our feisty little girl to feel better soon.

Hope she's better soon! 

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She really is. Face like a fist. Meanwhile poor old Papa Sumit just sits there, wishing he was dead.

The old boy's probably just happy he's not on the receiving end this time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi, everyone! One of my cats is very sick with an upper respiratory infection. She's on antibiotics but this illness is kicking her ass. She seemed to perk up this afternoon briefly and her eyes look better but she's still having a hard time breathing. We bought a vaporizer and the moist heat seems to help her. If you're the praying kind, say a little prayer for my Dottie. We love her so much and want our feisty little girl to feel better soon.

I really hope Dottie feels better soon, it’s so hard to watch these four legged family members be sick. I had a cat named Dottie and I’m sending prayers and healing vibes along to you all. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Back, and falling apart. One by one they realize that their contempt for phony-hair Kody is all that the wives have to hang onto.

Except for the round wife--can't remember her name. She never did seem to like him, and always has a bargain that brings her more freedom and more $$.

Can’t stand Kody.  I would love to see him and his hair go down.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My 600 lb. Life starts this Wednesday.     I'm guessing that the first few episodes are leftovers that couldn't be completed in time to air last season.    I'm hoping that everyone is a success story this season.

Mama Sumit will whip Jenny into shape, or Jenny will fall over.    I'm not sure I'd want someone who is that sick around my food, and touching my stuff. 

Mother Sumit isn’t buying that Jenny was actually sick to begin with. Jenny just wants a break from doing the housework and taking nasty comments compliments from Mother S.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'll be meeting up with our very own @Angry Moldovan on Wednesday, so I'll probably miss the premiere of My 600 Pound Life! What a world! 

Find a sports bar to watch it! We can't miss having the two of you snark togther!

8 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

I about died when they ALL walk into the bedroom to question Jenny , DAMN

Jenny should have said 'oops' and shit the bed.

• LOL 12
28 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

When my cat had the same the vet suggested I buy baby food for her. Plain chicken only. They seem to eat that even if they won't eat regular canned cat food and it helps hydrate them. Just a suggestion! Mine loved it even when she was sick and it perked her up.

Edited by rideashire
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

Oh my god, that Wayfair XMas commercial with the grandpa wanting to continue having the holiday even though his wife passed, it brought a tear to my eye.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How confident is Mother Submit in her position?  If she treats everyone that way….I’d think she’d have plenty of enemies..right there in the family!

Did Mama Sumit treat the arranged-marriage bride this way?  And, if so, why didn't Sumit prepare Jenny for the onslaught?  

• Love 6

How confident is Mother Submit in her position?  If she treats everyone that way….I’d think she’d have plenty of enemies..right there in the family!

She is definitely the BOSS

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm surprised the 600 Lb people have any leftovers!  they're usually Clean Plate Club people!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10

She is definitely the BOSS

• Love 3
Just now, rideashire said:

When my cat had the same the vet suggest I buy baby food for her. Plain chicken only. They seem to eat that even if they won't eat regular canned cat food and it helps hydrate them. Just a suggestion! Mine loved it even when he was sick and it perked him up.

Jarred chicken baby food is a staple in my house for my old cat with a sensitive tummy. Very mild on the tummy and seemingly more appealing when they feel sick. 

• Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Ice cream is not going to fix this, SteVen. Just your lying words over and over.

Does ice cream rank higher than watermelon on the happiness-buying scale?  He's over the top with watermelon ice cream!

SteVen infantilizes Alina to diminish her legitimate concerns.  "Hey, baby, you're the most beautiful flower."

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

@Pepper Mostly, you *never* fail me!

MWAH! My adoration for you knows no bounds!

4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Have fun!!  600 lb repeats frequently, you'll see it eventually.

But we'll miss the live chat. 

God, Steven is SO GROSS. Classic love bombing here. And she's too dumb and naive to recognize it. He thinks he's slick, a regular James Bond. God I hate him. 

• Love 13